Piss off the Democrats...LOL!

I see you missed the joke.

Barack is the magic negro.

Well, he did manage to piss off a whole lot of bigots with the wave of his magic wand. I wonder if the death threats are still coming.

Some Republicans don't have an excellent track record when it comes to sympathy for minorities.

(waiting for the expected tirade that Amanda has been telegraphing......)

OK let's have it!

You seem to have made some assumptions about who I am. You should get to know me before you dismiss me.

Assuming you'll take me seriously... Which Republicans are you talking about?

Well, he did manage to piss off a whole lot of bigots with the wave of his magic wand. I wonder if the death threats are still coming.

I doubt it. Usually the most intolerant ones are on the Left. Since they are in power, they are (sort of) happy for now.

I see you missed the joke.

Barack is the magic negro.

magic negro...o do go on...is he gonna make our jobs disappear...o no no that was bush.....is he gonna make our sucessful economy disappear...wait no that was again...bush...he is gonna enter us into two wars and win neither? hmmm if obama is the magic negro then bush was a the really bad fucking wizard....

You seem to have made some assumptions about who I am. You should get to know me before you dismiss me.

Assuming you'll take me seriously... Which Republicans are you talking about?

Basically the ones who voted against Obama and who are making death threats against him.

Basically the ones who voted against Obama and who are making death threats against him.

All of the ones that voted against him? Seems like you're painting with a pretty broad brush. You don't think anyone might have just thought McCain was a better choice?

Originally Posted by YWN666 View Post

All of the ones that voted against him? Seems like you're painting with a pretty broad brush. You don't think anyone might have just thought McCain was a better choice?

Not what I said.

My words again:

Last edited:
I doubt it. Usually the most intolerant ones are on the Left. Since they are in power, they are (sort of) happy for now.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure... Rush and Coltergeist are figments of the imagination... everyone wishes a presidential candidate killed by terrorists because they disagree with their politics.... sure they do. :eusa_hand:

I'd also point out that the right wasn't even happy when it had the white house, the congress and the courts.... y'all still whined incessantly and spent all your time blaming the powerless Dems for your boy's screw ups.

And let's talk about the warm fuzzies that has been right wing talk radio for the past two decades and the impeachment of a popular sitting president .... yeah, the right is so civilized.

Originally Posted by YWN666 View Post

Not what I said.

My words again:

Why not just say the ones who made death threats? Doesn't it kinda go without saying that they wouldn't have voted for him? Or am I missing so subtle twist in your logic?

Why not just say the ones who made death threats? Doesn't it kinda go without saying that they wouldn't have voted for him? Or am I missing so subtle twist in your logic?

I think he said what he wanted to...and that is those particular people cast their votes against him.

So I think that's what you're missing.

I read this elsewhere, but thought it was funny.

The best way to piss of a democrat at this point would be for Bush to resign which would make Cheney the president. Cheney would appoint Condoleeza Rice as his VP. 2 weeks later, Cheney would resign, thus making Condoleeza Rice our first BLACK, FEMALE president!

If Bush II did that, and Cheyney did that, too, my respect for them would go up enormously

Not as much as if they both committed sepiku in the Rose Garden of course, but still...

Well, I imagine there are some people who didn't vote at all (as opposed to those who voted against him) who are threatening him. Pardon me for being precise.

Are you really misunderstanding my comment or are you analyzing this to death so that you don't have to admit that I have a valid point?

Well, I imagine there are some people who didn't vote at all (as opposed to those who voted against him) who are threatening him. Pardon me for being precise.

Are you really misunderstanding my comment or are you analyzing this to death so that you don't have to admit that I have a valid point?

:confused:

Well... I'm pretty sure that those sending death threats really don't like him, and if they voted I'd guess they probably didn't vote for him, but I don't see the obvious link to them being Republicans that you do.

I don't really get your "precise" comment. You could probably come up with at least a half dozen other things that people that send death threats to Obama have in common, but you didn't list them so.... I dunno, it didn't seem to be about being precise. I'm sure they also all breath air and have the occasional glass of water. Most have probably walked somewhere and I bet they've eaten pizza at one time or another. So, yeah I don't understand why you tossed in not voting for him because that's pretty obvious if they voted which you really don't know them to have done either.

So if you have a point in here somewhere that you're trying to make I guess I'm missing it. Unless it's like someone else said and you're just trying to say Republicans are racist. Is that it?

:confused:

So if you have a point in here somewhere that you're trying to make I guess I'm missing it. Unless it's like someone else said and you're just trying to say Republicans are racist. Is that it?

No, but I'm guessing that is what you wanted to hear.

When someone asks you "How are you?" can you just say "Fine" or do you say "What do you mean by that? and then proceed to analyze ad nauseam what possible motivation the person had for inquiring about your well being?
Is anything simple with you?

Forum List

Back