Piss Christ Vs. Cartoon Jihad

dilloduck said:
:shocked: Bonnie ! is that you?? :laugh:

LOL you cant' say something like that with too much finesse but I tried. Chalk it up to the American rage you mentioned earlier.. :blowup:

Bonnie said:
LOL you cant' say something like that with too much finesse but I tried. Chalk it up to the American rage you mentioned earlier.. :blowup:
:laugh: Will do---just needed to make sure someome didn't steal your computer :thup:

Kathianne said:
I agree. If all the so called 'peaceful Muslims' were to whisper condemnation of the violence, they would be heard, loud and clearn. I'm not hearing...

I have read of a few Muslim clerics, specifically from Afghanistan and Jordan, condemning the violence. On Yahoo News, no less. So there are some out there.

gop_jeff said:
I have read of a few Muslim clerics, specifically from Afghanistan and Jordan, condemning the violence. On Yahoo News, no less. So there are some out there.
I agree there have been some voices, but not the number needed. In the mosques this is needed. On al Jazeera, etc.

Kathianne said:
I agree there have been some voices, but not the number needed. In the mosques this is needed. On al Jazeera, etc.

Do you think a moderate muslim revolt would occur and power would transfer by overthrowing imams and other clerics?

gop_jeff said:

I really do respect the few that have, I understand they put themselves at risk whenever they do speak up. I just wish it was more afterall there is safety in numbers.

Bonnie said:
I really do respect the few that have, I understand they put themselves at risk whenever they do speak up. I just wish it was more afterall there is safety in numbers.

Moderates aren't armed to the teeth like thier counter parts and are such an unknown factor that it's hard for anyone to guarantee that we will cover thier backs. We promised the shiites protection after the first gulf war and the wound up slaughtered.

Forum List

Back