Pirro challenges Hillary

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Heh, Hillary finally has a real challenge. :D

Can't find any real flattering news reports about Jeanine Pirro (everything about Pirro is "bumpy" or "rocky") who is challenging Hillary Clinton for the Senate seat in New York but it appears anyway that Pirro is chipping away at Hillary because Hillary's numbers have already slipped.

This should be an interesting race. I bet Hillary drops out before her numbers drop too much. However, this would mean that she'd have to declare her candidacy probably earlier than planned. The main challenge from Pirro is that she would actually work for NY as a Senator while Hillary would be too busy running her race for Prez. I think she stands a pretty good chance to beat out Hill the Pill.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationw...8207.story?coll=ny-leadnationalnews-headlines

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/st...category=STATE&BCCode=HOME&newsdate=8/11/2005

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/11/n...&en=426d91d305762f42&ei=5094&partner=homepage

http://www.wnbc.com/politics/4837438/detail.html

This is like twins running against each other.

This is what pisses me off about Republicans. Why cant we run a conservative vs Hillary? Sure he/she would get killed in Liberal NY, but my god stand for something. This chick is pro-abortion, she has a moron husband who was convicted of tax evasion, who also has another kid in florida with another woman and yet Pirro stays with him? Serious lack of judgement there. Sounds familiar though. I think a guy got a blow job and alot of sex while he was in office but his wife stayed with him because she had political ambitions.

Either way whats the difference.

sHrillary would never have won if Giuliani didn't bow out after he was diagnosed with prostate cancer and admitted to marital troubles.

That, and her pact with the Devil, of course.

Hillary_Clinton_L.H.O.O.Q.jpeg

Abbey Normal said:
sHrillary would never have won if Giuliani didn't bow out after he was diagnosed with prostate cancer and admitted to marital troubles.

Damn, wish I hadn't rep'd you earlier-this is a classic.

Abbey Normal said:

So is this a real picture, not a faked one? If so, what was the occasion for letting her horns show?
:dev3:

insein said:

This is what pisses me off about Republicans. Why cant we run a conservative vs Hillary? Sure he/she would get killed in Liberal NY, but my god stand for something. This chick is pro-abortion, she has a moron husband who was convicted of tax evasion, who also has another kid in florida with another woman and yet Pirro stays with him? Serious lack of judgement there. Sounds familiar though. I think a guy got a blow job and alot of sex while he was in office but his wife stayed with him because she had political ambitions.

Twins. lol.

A conservative probably wouldn't stand a chance against her in NY so I'm all for anybody who has the slightest chance of knocking Hillary off from her intended course of action. Go Pirro!

ScreamingEagle said:
Twins. lol.

A conservative probably wouldn't stand a chance against her in NY so I'm all for anybody who has the slightest chance of knocking Hillary off from her intended course of action. Go Pirro!

But then its like whats the point. We replace a liberal with a lesser liberal?

insein said:

I believe the reason why she stands by her man is because unlike you, She and Hillary are very conservative when it comes to their wedding vows. "For better or WORSE, for richer or POORER, until DEATH do us part!".

I believe the standards of our wedding vows were establish with the understanding that bad things will happen.

I believe that in a marriage, which could last for at least 20 to 60 years, domestic violence, adultery, squandering of money, jealousy, hate and the temptation to file a divorce, are potentially inevidable events. It's going to happen.

I can't really tell you the real motives as to why these two women still stand by their men; all I know is that they are committed to their vows. A true Christian may reserve the right to be skeptical about their motives, but you also have a duty to respect these women's decision to stick to their wedding vows. Divorce and abortion are ALWAYS weapons of last resort, according to my GOD.

Women should not be criticized for keeping their promise to GOD, to love and support their husbands, no matter what (within reason).

insein said:
But then its like whats the point. We replace a liberal with a lesser liberal?

See I can handle that. Thats a slight victory but it's a victory nonetheless.

First, it firms up our control of the Senate. Second, it takes out Hillary. I could live with that. It could get people in New York used to voting for Republicans more so it doesnt seem totally foriegn to them.

See this may not be ideal but its far better than the alternative.

the reason why she stands by her man is because unlike you, She and Hillary are very conservative when it comes to their wedding vows.

MWAH HAH HA HA HAH HA HAH HA!!!!!!

(wipes away the tears of laughter)

Oh, thanks for that! Thats great! I haven't read something so funny in quite awhile on a message board. It was just wonderful how you managed to slip a snide little insult to Insein at the same time as you demonstrated your unfailing loyalty to Hillary. :thewave: Nice work. Well done you.

See I can handle that. Thats a slight victory but it's a victory nonetheless.

First, it firms up our control of the Senate. Second, it takes out Hillary. I could live with that. It could get people in New York used to voting for Republicans more so it doesnt seem totally foriegn to them.

See this may not be ideal but its far better than the alternative.

But how do we know it firms up our control in the senate? We have this gang of 14 where these republicans just want to grab headlines by pandering to the left and showing how moderate they are. We need CONSERVATIVES in there. We dont need more pussyfoot moderate/liberals.

What pundit said if she runs a good race, she may force Hilary out of it because Herr Rodham (j/k) won't want to spend her 2008 prez campaign treasure?

I still say Hilary as president wouldn't be so so bad.... she'd be the most uncompromising, ruthless president ever. she could show no weakness at all. if syria or iran was behind a terrorist attack, she'd nuke them off the face of the earth, then nuke them again... all to make sure the republicans didn't impeach her. in running away from her husband's legacy, she'd end up crafting her own tough-as-nails presidency.

Forum List

Back