Pirates killed, Captain free. Good job.

According to sky news out of England the US Navy did not move in, the US Navy did not move in.

The Captain jumped into the ocean again forcing the US Navy to act.

I am in Spain and Sky news keeps repeating that the pirates at best commited a crime and the boat is a crime scene and law enforcement officials will investigate.

They handling of this as a crime is what we should be screaming about. We treated Osama Bin Laden as a criminal during Bill Clinton's time as president, treating Osama like a criminal led and caused 9/11.

Hillary Clinton called this a crime.

Obama did not interfere in something that was merely a crime.

Sky news is calling this a crime.

The US Navy has no jurisdiction. Its a crime.

Obama is enlarging AmeriCorp to 300,000 troops. Obama says the will be just as powerful as our military and have more funding.

World police, new world order, your fancy car is gone, no more big screen TV's, no fancy computers.
The way the media covers this story world wide, the way Obama was silent shows our president is BOWING to a power who will rule over the president of the USA and all its people. The world will rule us which will make our liberals happy. Look at how they treat us in these threads, they hate us, look at the vile they speak, look how rotten they are if they disagree.

The New World order disagrees and hates the conservative christian americans.

How Obama handled this does not show inexperience. It shows that our presidents can be bought the same as the 100,000,000 payoff to Bill Clinton. Clinton treated Obama as a criminal, Obama is treating terrorists as criminals, it is now up to the New World order to protect our citizens.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Rocks would have LOVED to have offered a well reasoned, intellectually sound, logically valid response to this... but she simply lacks the intellectual means to do so...

Thus she did the best she could and projected the simple noting that IT'S COOKY TO RECOGNIZE THAT: Piracy is a crime against humanity; that such is the case because the act overtly USURPS the rights of INNUMERABLE INDIVIDUALS from those hijacked, to those who own the cargo, to those who need the cargo and those who depend upon the free sea lanes to trade...

The simple fact is, that Piracy is FAR MORE than a criminal act... it is a crime against the FULL SCOPE OF HUMANITY... and those who engage in Piracy forfeit their rights in the process...

Thus there is no need for a trial, as the act is deliberate, the parties are present at the time of the prosecution and where one is found present in the commission of Piracy, one is guilty and the penalty is death, after a fair period of coersive interrogation to aid in the PERSECUTION of one's PIRATE COMRADES.

And yes... Piracy is a function of Leftism... where one determines that the product of the labor of OTHERS is essential to fufilling one's NEEDS and decidely so, absent the fair exchange of fair value for fair value; meaning that the Priates feel that they have a need and that the shipping owners, their crews and family; the people who have purchased the cargo and who NEED AND DESERVE THAT CARGO OWE THE PIRATES SOMETHING IN EXCAHNGE FOR THE PIRATES WILLINGNESS TO NOT STRIP THEM OF THEIR RIGHTS...

The killing of those Pirates yesterday sent an incontestable message that those Pirates ARE OWED NOTHING BUT THEIR CERTAIN DEATH, when they overtly seek to usurp the rights of free people: "Screw with us and we'll kill ya for it." "Kill us and we'll kill ya back..." "tread on me, and we'll kick your ass..." "We owe you NOTHING... but we PROMISE TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE..."

Thank you King Hussein for doing the right thing... and thank you to all those who said the right thing when you were polled.

A girl!!!!! boy am I a dummy, thanks.

Krotch DOG your are just that....A FUCKIN CROTCH.....and a fucking stupid one at that.....if you dont get the analogy maybe you had better go post with people more your speed......gee and im really sorry you lost a fucking TRILLION dollars....richest guy in the world no doubt.....tough shit....now go out and work like the rest of us.....

Oh, yea, you are right, I did not see that, good point, you win, I concede, well thought out arguement. very good points, sometimes I do not see what is right in front of my eyes.

well.....at least you admit it....

Ike never finished the job in korea, what do you know!!!!!

Oh, yea, you are right, I did not see that, good point, you win, I concede, well thought out arguement. very good points, sometimes I do not see what is right in front of my eyes.

well.....at least you admit it....

Ike never finished the job in korea, what do you know!!!!!

i know one thing Crotchless.....IKE has nothing to do with this conversation....or maybe to you he does.....you are pretty spaced out....

Details, guy jumped out of the boat, Seals call Obama for permission to save a life, Obama looks at magic 8 ball teleprompter, teleprompter tells obama if the captain gets re-taken by the moslems obama is going to look really bad so obama grudgingly gives lifts his order for the Navy to stand down.

Partisan. Thats a good thing, your side has nothing for conservatives, Mccain was non-partisan, made him weak. I have principles and honor, I know history, I have common sense, I should meet the liberals half way, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. If someone is right, why should they meet half way and be half wrong.

I am sorry but the only reason the left screams and demonizes conservatives are partisan is so we lose. Every step we take away from our principles moves us a step closer to tyranny.

Partisan is the only way to be when faced with the tyranny of the left, another word for tyranny is appeasement.
Repeating stupid lies won't make them become true. Nobody believes a word you post.
The news reports - all the news reports - refute your ridiculous account of this incident.
Your humans should put you to sleep, doggie. Your flea bites and mange have rotted your brain, but left only your ability to bark intact.

Seriously - what the hell is wrong with you that you can't see how every Navy report and news reports differs from you on this incident in just about every way ?
Do FACTS have any influence on your mental processes, at all ?

Repeating a taunt and name calling will not discredit facts, its just shows that you cannot reason, it shows you cannot even debate your claim. I guess I could came into the conversation slowly, put a little out there, just enough for you to bite, but I put it out there as it is and you cant swallow even with all that beer in front of you.

If mr dresden is out there dont feel bad, I will explain to you about ike. Truman said it best, Generals dont make good presidents. Look at the bay of pigs, a big screw up of ikes, (go ahead, think before you respond, that one is really loaded)

Last edited:
If mr dresden is out there dont feel bad, I will explain to you about ike. Truman said it best, Generals dont make good presidents. Look at the bay of pigs, a big screw up of ikes, (go ahead, think before you respond, that one is really loaded)

im right here Krotch......you are taking a conversation about now,and going back to 61....what Eisenhower,the bay of pigs and Korea have got to do with what was being discussed here is beyond me.....

im right here Krotch......you are taking a conversation about now,and going back to 61....what Eisenhower,the bay of pigs and Korea have got to do with what was being discussed here is beyond me.....

Krotch DOG your are just that....A FUCKIN CROTCH.....and a fucking stupid one at that.....

It is as relevant as your speaking in this manner to me, sir. I not once jumped in a thread and started using fouled mouth language. Notice I do not compare you to a child for your behavior is not comparable to anything but everyone else of your type.

So tell me if you get the relevance, I instead of resorting to calling you names, which I am capable of, I decided to taunt you a bit more cleverely and now you put on the face of, "what this has to do in this thread." What your intellect missed was I was flaming you. I just obvioulsy did it in a manner that made you put on your, "stick to the subject face."

I would love to tell you exactly how Ike is and was a problem, why, because of the foul mouth you have, how if you cannot understand something or defend your idea you resort to spewing a sewer out of your mouth, you did not have intellect to respond.

If you did not see that as a flame, as a personal attack, than you sir, are obviously not equiped with the education nor the wit to debate.

so simple to show two faces, sir, "what does ike have to do with this" thats easy,

nothing.

there, I educated you, now thank me

If you think you have the wit and inellect to debate watch for my next thread, "how a great general failed and caused thousands of needless deaths as a Democrat turned Republican simply for the power of office".

That, sir is also a flame, get it, funny thing is, its so true.

Last edited:
It is as relevant as your speaking in this manner to me, sir. I not once jumped in a thread and started using fouled mouth language. Notice I do not compare you to a child for your behavior is not comparable to anything but everyone else of your type.

So tell me if you get the relevance, I instead of resorting to calling you names, which I am capable of, I decided to taunt you a bit more cleverely and now you put on the face of, "what this has to do in this thread." What your intellect missed was I was flaming you. I just obvioulsy did it in a manner that made you put on your, "stick to the subject face."

I would love to tell you exactly how Ike is and was a problem, why, because of the foul mouth you have, how if you cannot understand something or defend your idea you resort to spewing a sewer out of your mouth, you did not have intellect to respond.

If you did not see that as a flame, as a personal attack, than you sir, are obviously not equiped with the education nor the wit to debate.

so simple to show two faces, sir, "what does ike have to do with this" thats easy,

nothing.

there, I educated you, now thank me

If you think you have the wit and inellect to debate watch for my next thread, "how a great general failed and caused thousands of needless deaths as a Democrat turned Republican simply for the power of office".

That, sir is also a flame, get it, funny thing is, its so true.

hey Krotch if your offended by FOUL language then maybe you otta go over to that other forum where the Mods sensor everything you say.....this way you wont get your feelings hurt,if someone calls you an asshole....Chris gets called worse and yet he never cries about it.....if you cant handle a little vulgarity,then go to Politicalforum.com.....its made for Twinkies like you.....

BTW--Somalia has now declared war on the U.S. & France for these rescue's.

:lol::lol::lol:

you are in need of education, if you were a bit educated on this subject then you would know that Somalia as a country does not controll the pirates. The somali government doesn't even controll the country, the official somali government doesn't even have a decent navy (the navies of the international community have been acting as the coastguard for them because of this).

Other than that, the somali government is asking for the US and France to help them: so the somali government won't declare war on them anytime soon (unless there is another government of course).

Forum List

Back