Pirates killed, Captain free. Good job.

Discussion in 'Africa' started by Peejay, Apr 12, 2009.

1. WorldAHope

WorldAHope Ready to Rock n' Roll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    Why are you always pumping out stupid blatant lies, krotch ? Do you think you are going to convince anybody using obvious lies ? Do you think you can CHANGE factual reality by talking more outrageous nonesense, more stridently ? Do you suppose that ANYBODY will be attracted or persuaded to join up with you if you are obnoxious and proven to be a choeinc liar ?

Get off it. Try to live in the real world.
    Watch the CNN clips and tell me where your blabbering is substantiated:
    Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

The more your ignorant inaccurate kind yammers away with your fantasy drivel, the worse off your agenda appears, and the better Obama and the Dems look.
    If I were a conservative activist trying to forward and sell that particular agenda, I'd be spending too much time repairing the damage your crazy talk is doing, and would have to seriously consider silencing you the same way those 3 pirates were. You'd be missed in the USA as much as those guys will be.
    As it is, its great to have you carry on so you can get shot down like a clay pigeon. Please, keep it up. PULL !
    I'm thinking you are either a bitter pissy boozer so deep in the bottle you don't know a fact from a lie anymore, or are certifiably insane.

2. WorldAHope

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    Repeating stupid lies won't make them become true. Nobody believes a word you post.
    The news reports - all the news reports - refute your ridiculous account of this incident.
    Your humans should put you to sleep, doggie. Your flea bites and mange have rotted your brain, but left only your ability to bark intact.

Seriously - what the hell is wrong with you that you can't see how every Navy report and news reports differs from you on this incident in just about every way ?
    Do FACTS have any influence on your mental processes, at all ?

3. WorldAHope

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    Wrong assessment Tech; your description is not borne out by the FACTS, as they have been relayed in many news and official reports.

Look at the 5th Fleet website. Read.

RADM Michelle Howard took command of CTF 151, on the USS Boxer on April 5, shortly before the pirates took the Alabama.

She is the short dark skinned woman in camo fatigues ushering Phillips throught hatch in this video. She is the commanding officer of the mixed nation task force, and she directed this operation. She got the SEALS to the Bainbridge, she moved the ships and helos to interdict the other pirate vessels and to recon the pirate bases ashore. She designated the CO of the Bainbridge, Cmdr. Frank Castellano, to be the scene commander. Castellano did a supeb job. The right orders were given to the right people.
    All reports say this operation was a superb success, yet you are picking and twisting at it to try to find a way to diminish or demean certain folks. Leave it be. You succed only in diiminishing yourself.
    How is it that your military expertise relies upon some secret unique perspective that differs so drastically from all the other reports ?
    This was a textbook case. All the pieces fit, from top on down to the shooters.
    Those were Amazing shots. almost dark, late dusk, from 80 feet away, small targets, firing from a moving deck to tagets on a heaving small boat, and NOT hit the hostage. 3 shots fired, 3 head hits, 3 dead pirates.
    Amazing shots.

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,802
    uncertain of your point. If it were a white male, leading white males, there would have been a different outcome?

5. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,000
    I have to give credit to the captain of the U.S. Navy ship & those Navy seals that took those shots. Imagine--they had to fire off of a moving platform--20 miles out to sea, & fire into a smaller boat that was also rocking--killing 3 of the Somalia pirates & saving the hostage. What a shot! & 3 of them no less.

How many of you liberals on this board still have a bad taste in your mouths about our military? Obama correctly ordered the captain to use his own judgement, & to fire if the hostage was in imminent danger--something that any President in U.S. history would have done.

BTW--Somalia has now declared war on the U.S. & France for these rescue's.

6. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    Typical stupid right wing remark.

I am a liberal and have never blamed the military for what Bush and Cheney did. I, like most liberals, have supported our military. I lived through the same shit under LBJ and Nixon as an active duty military.

Put a frigging cookie up yours oreo. Did you serve, or is this more of the right wing patriotism bullshit?:ahole-1:

The SEALS did an excellent job. And Obama approved them doing it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Tech_Esq

Tech_Esq Sic Semper Tyrannis!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +560
    From what you write I can tell you have no experience in the military (at least not combat arms) so I'll give your comments referring to operations the weight they deserve and ignore them. I did not critique how the Navy handled their end of it other then to say that I was sure they wanted to do the right thing. So I have no idea what you are talking about trying to demean people. I certainly said nothing about how Navy put their assets in place.

Now, if you are done blowing smoke up our collective asses and want to have a discussion about what I did say, I'm perfectly happy to have it.

8. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,853
    Got a link to that?

9. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,472
    I agree. Our commander and chief the last 8 years SUCKED!!!

Look at how Bill Clinton won in Kosovo. Hardly a quagmire.

Now look at how Bush lied us into a quagmire, made it become a quagmire, lied about it being a quagmire, and now it seems as though he purposely launched the war for profit. Not only that, he had the US Taxpayers pay for the losses so Haloburton, Blackwater and Shell could reap all the benefits.

I wonder how that a hole feels about war for profits. Socialize the losses and privatize the profits.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,000

Now--come on--how many remarks have we heard out of liberals about Abu-Graid & the bombings along the Pakistan border. About the torture sustained by terrorist detainees at GITMO at the hands of the U.S. military. How many U.S. servicemen were spit upon returning from Iraq & Afganistan? Lots.

What you apparently do not realise is Obama just did a George Bush. He gave the decision to "fire" to the commander of the ship. And rightfully so. Obama did the right thing. Just as Bush continually stated that the "commanders on the ground in Iraq & Afganistan would make the decisions" not some politician in Washington D.C.

Now, I see liberals are all for this type of action now that Obama did it, when most liberals were screaming every time they got a chance at President Bush for doing the exact same thing.

UMM...