Pirates killed, Captain free. Good job.

Just breaking, the ship captain held hostage by Somalia pirates has been freed. Reporting that 3 of 4 pirates have been killed.

Good job.

Now please, tell us how Obama gets credit or how he fucked up, depending on which way your retarded slant is.

Seems the only one with a retarded slant here is you. You can't discuss anything without trying to politicize it.

I'd be interested to know exactly how it went down. Those details were not reported at all.

i dont care how he escaped...he did and he lives...here is a man who followed the honored tradition of a capt...he was willing to give his life to save his crew...job well done....

Unread Today, 02:30 PM
Member #19067

krotchdog could be on a school boardkrotchdog could be on a school boardkrotchdog could be on a school boardkrotchdog could be on a school boardkrotchdog could be on a school boardkrotchdog could be on a school boardkrotchdog could be on a school board
According to sky news out of England the US Navy did not move in, the US Navy did not move in.

The Captain jumped into the ocean again forcing the US Navy to act.

I am in Spain and Sky news keeps repeating that the pirates at best commited a crime and the boat is a crime scene and law enforcement officials will investigate.

They handling of this as a crime is what we should be screaming about. We treated Osama Bin Laden as a criminal during Bill Clinton's time as president, treating Osama like a criminal led and caused 9/11.

Hillary Clinton called this a crime.

Obama did not interfere in something that was merely a crime.

Sky news is calling this a crime.

The US Navy has no jurisdiction. Its a crime.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Bill Clinton said the terrorist attacks on his watch were criminal attacks and look what happened on 911.
Hillary says we need 21st century answers to a 17th century problem, I guess there is no act that is bad enough in the liberal eye to be called a act of terror or an attack on your country. Even now we aren't allowed to call terrorist,terrorist now under Obama.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Awesome.

Take THAT pirates!

pirate_kill.jpg

I'm LMAO here. It appears the Captain saved his own ass. Smart move on his part.

Sounds like he got a little cover fire from the SEALS this time when he jumped.

Ummm ... no? He jumped. The SEALS or whoever opened fire were sitting there waiting for an opportunity and exploited it. Good job on both parts. The Captain for not waiting around for diplomats to save his ass and the shooters for seizing the opportunity.

According to sky news out of England the US Navy did not move in, the US Navy did not move in.

I am in Spain and Sky news keeps repeating that the pirates at best commited a crime and the boat is a crime scene and law enforcement officials will investigate.

They handling of this as a crime is what we should be screaming about. We treated Osama Bin Laden as a criminal during Bill Clinton's time as president, treating Osama like a criminal led and caused 9/11.

Obama is enlarging AmeriCorp to 300,000 troops. Obama says the will be just as powerful as our military and have more funding.

World police, new world order, your fancy car is gone, no more big screen TV's, no fancy computers.
The way the media covers this story world wide, the way Obama was silent shows our president is BOWING to a power who will rule over the president of the USA and all its people. The world will rule us which will make our liberals happy. Look at how they treat us in these threads, they hate us, look at the vile they speak, look how rotten they are if they disagree.

The New World order disagrees and hates the conservative christian americans.

How Obama handled this does not show inexperience. It shows that our presidents can be bought the same as the 100,000,000 payoff to Bill Clinton. Clinton treated Obama as a criminal, Obama is treating terrorists as criminals, it is now up to the New World order to protect our citizens.
What do the stooooooooopid shitheads who take
every
single
event
and twist it into another chance to throw their verbal poop at Obama
hope to accomplish ?
Krotch - You are seriously deranged in your lopsided obsession. It OWNS you.

Obama had little to do with this hostage situation. He did the right thing; left it up to the professionals on scene to handle this standoff.

Big earthquake in Italy, people died. Quick, make up something to say it was OBAMA'S FAULT !!!
A kid dies in a traffic accident in Idaho. .".... OBAMA ...!!!!!"
Unbeeeleeevabul.

i dont care how he escaped...he did and he lives...here is a man who followed the honored tradition of a capt...he was willing to give his life to save his crew...job well done....

I wasn't aware that he had given his life.

He offered himself to the pirates as a hostage to spare his crew. Since his life WAS in danger by doing so, I'd say that is as close to giving it up without dying as one can get.

And the contingency to which I spoke in the poll thread was utilized...

While I'm amazed that the Lord of the Idiots found the sack to utilize that contingency, I applaud that he managed to do so.

The Captain owes his life to the training and equipment which the US military enjoys from the former administration which sustained a powerful, readily trained, well equipped US military.

It can't be ignored that President Hussein has cancelled contracts for high speed Destroyers and other attack-crafts which are well suited to such missions. They're slashing special operation budgets, with many units ALREADY realizing cuts in billets for specialized training, such as jump, scuba and sniper schools...

Crews hijacked by Pirates, four years from now will not have such highly trained operators to depend upon; so let's celebrate that rescuing the Captain polled well... thus requiring the popularist King to react; but let's not forget that he is stripping the US military of the means to perform the same mission; for future hostages.

I'm LMAO here. It appears the Captain saved his own ass. Smart move on his part.

Ummm ... no? He jumped. The SEALS or whoever opened fire were sitting there waiting for an opportunity and exploited it. Good job on both parts. The Captain for not waiting around for diplomats to save his ass and the shooters for seizing the opportunity.

Ummmm...yes? He jumped, the SEALS fired and killed all three pirates in the lifeboat. Remember the last time he tried that without any help? They jumped in and caught him. The SEALS killed them. The captain didn't.

This is going to be huge news all week. This guy will get treated like Sully. And much like Sully, he will deserve it. I hope they throw him a parade.

He should be treated as a hero because he got captured and held hostage?
I thought that dubious honor was only reserved for Mr McCain for being a loser.

Your comments about McCain are both disrespectful and irrelevant here. Shame on you, you prick.

Obama is enlarging AmeriCorp to 300,000 troops. Obama says the will be just as powerful as our military and have more funding.

World police, new world order, your fancy car is gone, no more big screen TV's, no fancy computers.
The way the media covers this story world wide, the way Obama was silent shows our president is BOWING to a power who will rule over the president of the USA and all its people. The world will rule us which will make our liberals happy. Look at how they treat us in these threads, they hate us, look at the vile they speak, look how rotten they are if they disagree.

The New World order disagrees and hates the conservative christian americans.

How Obama handled this does not show inexperience. It shows that our presidents can be bought the same as the 100,000,000 payoff to Bill Clinton. Clinton treated Obama as a criminal, Obama is treating terrorists as criminals, it is now up to the New World order to protect our citizens.
What do the stooooooooopid shitheads who take
every
single
event
and twist it into another chance to throw their verbal poop at Obama
hope to accomplish ?
Krotch - You are seriously deranged in your lopsided obsession. It OWNS you.

Obama had little to do with this hostage situation. He did the right thing; left it up to the professionals on scene to handle this standoff.

Big earthquake in Italy, people died. Quick, make up something to say it was OBAMA'S FAULT !!!
A kid dies in a traffic accident in Idaho. .".... OBAMA ...!!!!!"
Unbeeeleeevabul.

Obama had to authorize the use of force. He did his part. Phillips provided the opportunity and the Navy did its part. There's no blame to place.

The politics will be in the aftermath while they debate what to do about the pirates in general.

This is going to be huge news all week. This guy will get treated like Sully. And much like Sully, he will deserve it. I hope they throw him a parade.

He should be treated as a hero because he got captured and held hostage?
I thought that dubious honor was only reserved for Mr McCain for being a loser.

Your comments about McCain are both disrespectful and irrelevant here. Shame on you, you prick.
Seriously...what a jerk.

The captain did what he did to rescue his crew, MentalMan.

Ummmm...yes? He jumped, the SEALS fired and killed all three pirates in the lifeboat. Remember the last time he tried that without any help? They jumped in and caught him. The SEALS killed them. The captain didn't.
I just read that he didn't jump, and that one of the pirates had left the lifeboat this morning. The other three were killed in the rescue of the captain. Either way, I think everyone did a great job and I'm glad it worked out.

Forum List

Back