Pinter Upgrade

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
I don't do a lot of printing but on occasion I need to and my biggest usage is scanning in documents to save on disc. I've been using a HP 1200 ink jet series all in one printer for about 10 years now and finally hooked it up to the Win 7 system today.
It's no longer compatible, downloadable driver not available. *sigh*
Guess it's time for a new printer, scanner, copier.

i hate printers...simple as that...i have two...one is really nice..that is the one not hooked up...the other is a pain and is hooked up....i just try not to deal with it....

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
i hate printers...simple as that...i have two...one is really nice..that is the one not hooked up...the other is a pain and is hooked up....i just try not to deal with it....
I hate printers too, they always give me fits! It seems like printers are the one electronic device that never improves.

Better Printing Quality = Yes
Compatibility and Reliability = No

Seems like I'm always reinstalling the damn thing!

I hate printers too, they always give me fits! It seems like printers are the one electronic device that never improves.

Stop buying "Acme" printers.

My current printer is a LexMark. Would you consider that an "Acme" printer?

What ever happened to "have brick, will shop"............. :eusa_whistle:
BUHAHA :p

Even if the printers are good, you run out of toner at the most inopportune times.

Not yes, HELL YES!!!!!
I owned one Lexmark and it never worked right, all the others have been HP or Canon with no issues whatsoever. The only issue I'm currently experiencing is no Win 7 driver for my ten year old HP 1200, other than that it still works like a charm.

I don't do a lot of printing but on occasion I need to and my biggest usage is scanning in documents to save on disc. I've been using a HP 1200 ink jet series all in one printer for about 10 years now and finally hooked it up to the Win 7 system today.

I just bought a Dell V715w. No complaints yet.

Not yes, HELL YES!!!!!
I owned one Lexmark and it never worked right, all the others have been HP or Canon with no issues whatsoever. The only issue I'm currently experiencing is no Win 7 driver for my ten year old HP 1200, other than that it still works like a charm.
In that case you need an operating system upgrade, not a printer.
Try Mint 10 Julia.

I'll stick with Canon or HP and I'll keep my cost down to around $50 for an all in one.

I'll stick with Canon or HP and I'll keep my cost down to around $50 for an all in one.

May I suggest buying your new p(r)inter here:

340x_cheapskates.jpg

:cool:

I just piced up a pinter. :razz:

To replace a business laser I had at home.

89733.jpg

Very nice model. Wireless and quick.

Pinter Upgrade
Did you find another pinter yet? :tongue:

Last edited:
Pinter Upgrade
Did you find another pinter yet? :tongue:

Masquerade found the lost R, I've just been to lazy to put it where it belongs. Besides, it's funnier this way...........

Forum List

Back