Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Rainbow

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
3/15-this one is so cool, check out the rest on youtube if you want to see them all:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMGlGOQJUyw&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Rainbow 3[/ame]

3/15-this one is so cool, check out the rest on youtube if you want to see them all:

YouTube - Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Rainbow 3

I love Dark Side of Oz (Dark Side of the Rainbow). You'd swear watching this that Pink Floyd intentionally made their album to fit this movie. :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT2SSsr-dT8&feature=related[/ame]

Part 7 otherwise known as the Scarecrow's beginning to dance to Brain Damage along with Money starting when everything went to color cinched it for me.

Last edited:
Somebody, on here but I forget who it was, also said the last 23 minutes of Clockwork Orange also syncs up to Pink Floyd's "Echos" off of Meddle. :cool:

Another less famous one that has been known to match up is (that I've watched and say it does if you follow the instructions) Alice in Wonderland and Pink Floyd's The Wall album.

Somebody, on here but I forget who it was, also said the last 23 minutes of Clockwork Orange also syncs up to Pink Floyd's "Echos" off of Meddle. :cool:

Actually it's 2001: A Space Odyssey's third act "Jupiter and Beyond the Infinite". Those aren't similar because of the lyrics though. :eusa_whistle:

Another thing, there have been a lot of Floyd albums that have been to sync up with movies supposedly. The same goes for The Beatles.

Some of the most famous ones from the Beatles:

Let It Be...Naked (2003) with The Lion King. For that one you're suppose to start the CD when the blue background begins (the one that forms into the Walt Disney logo) and repeat the CD until the end.

I've also been told Yellow Submarine (1999) syncs with The Little Mermaid.

The White Album also supposedly syncs up with Snow White but you gotta play around with the tracks a little.

Abbey Road with The Love Bug.

And the most famous one I've heard of before I found it on the web, Yellow Submarine (1969) with Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Actually it's 2001: A Space Odyssey's third act "Jupiter and Beyond the Infinite". Those aren't similar because of the lyrics though. :eusa_whistle:

Hahahahaha, honey, I've been listening to "Meddle" since before you were born! :lol:

Why did I think it was Clockwork Orange? I could swear that's what he told me? :confused:

Hahahahaha, honey, I've been listening to "Meddle" since before you were born! :lol:

Why did I think it was Clockwork Orange? I could swear that's what he told me? :confused:

That's not saying much since I was born in 1991. You're not old Echo! :lol:

You probably thought it was Clockwork Orange since they're both directed by Stanley Kubrick.

Another thing, there have been a lot of Floyd albums that have been to sync up with movies supposedly. The same goes for The Beatles.

Some of the most famous ones from the Beatles:

Let It Be...Naked (2003) with The Lion King. For that one you're suppose to start the CD when the blue background begins (the one that forms into the Walt Disney logo) and repeat the CD until the end.

I've also been told Yellow Submarine (1999) syncs with The Little Mermaid.

The White Album also supposedly syncs up with Snow White but you gotta play around with the tracks a little.

Abbey Road with The Love Bug.

And the most famous one I've heard of before I found it on the web, Yellow Submarine (1969) with Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

My only question is .... who has that kind of time? To sit and figure out what movie goes with which song? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back