pink floyd fans

ModernLogic

Rookie
Dec 21, 2008
pink floyd is a band that grows on me more and more. they are amazing. here are the albums i have:

dark side of the moon
the wall
relics
meddle
piper at the gates of dawn
wish you were here
animals

is it worth getting their other albums, like obsucred by clouds? some people say their other albums are band.

I have all of them, and most of them are pretty good, though you have probably have more than enough. Besides those, I'd probably recommend A Soucerful of Secrets and The Final Cut.

ModernLogic said:
pink floyd is a band that grows on me more and more. they are amazing. here are the albums i have:

dark side of the moon
the wall
relics
meddle
piper at the gates of dawn
wish you were here
animals
Heres what i have

Piper @ the Gates of dawn -- EXCELLENT SET!!!!! (Syd barrett was something else)
Dark side of the moon - EXCELLENT
The Wall - EXCELLENT
Wish you were here -- EXCELLENT

I have heard after THE WALL they went downhill... I havent ever had anything AFTER THAT so im not sure...... I have had THE WALL since the 80s (The others I have gotton this year (ALL ORIGINAL PRESSINGS))

Pink Floyd is my favorite band. Some of their early stuff is quite bizarre. Umma Gumma and Atom Heart Mother are albums you don't list that I would recommend from their early period. The Final Cut is after The Wall, and is more of a Roger Waters album than Pink Floyd. Still, a very good album. They only made a couple more studio albums without Roger Waters - A Momentary Lapse of Reason, and The Division Bell. They also produced a couple live albums - The Delicate Sound of Thunder, and Pulse. I really like the live albums. Roger Waters and David Gilmour also produced several solo albums, some of which are very good. Most of the music can be heard on Youtube and can help you figure out what you like and don't like. Enjoy!

Forum List

Back