pinata advice needed

hmmm i was talking about a hole in the ground..to set a post....with quicrete...it absorbs moisture from the ground...you dont have to mix concrete....

the pinata and concrete is a joke....brushing it on however would be a good idea....

The stuff I linked to isn't really concrete though. It's a fiber-resin bonding compound meant to trowel on to concrete blocks.

well now i am thinking hardware cloth....we need to save some magazines....to use with newspaper and we can do a layer of wheatpaste mixed with shredded paper

So how did it ever come out bones? What did you finally use to make it and what did you stuff it with?

Here is my idea SB.

Get a fish net in one of those kits for a few bucks. Get a water melon, cut one end off and ball the inside meat & clean it out pretty good. Ball up a cantaloupe, dice a pineapple, and add the fruits back into the water melon. Now pour in a 2 quarts of rum, and 2-4 cans of Hawaiian fruit juice, and fill the melon about 3/4's full & set overnight. Leave in the spare frig until the party gets started.

Now hang the four corners of the net just above the head, about 5'9" would be right. Now carefully working off the top of TV set (a ladder will do), stick the melon with lid on, gently inside your net, with pour hole on top.

Now go to a party house and get some heavy duty plastic straws. Straight are best. Some to-go burger places have them as well. Give everyone a straw & a cup. Start a line dance song.

The idea here is to take turns poking, until a tight hole in the melon occurs and the straw stays in the melon. Some bobbing heads will get tired, People are going to get frustrated, but eventually one straw will penetrate the melon, everybody will scream, he will get to start sucking leaving that straw in. Now line up and start sucking that same straw as your turn comes, get the lipe close so a drop isn't lost in transfer (which is probably running down your chin), and second time around you get a 1/2 cup.

Once empty, you can scoop out the saturated fruit balls into a bowl for those who didn't quite get enough. If you have some red plastic cups, you can play the ball game (shell game) with the fruit balls. Hide under a cup & give them three trys to get a ball. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back