Pilots and mechanics

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
184 volunteers since 8/31!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thup:

READ THIS FIRST then respond to this post if interested.

Due to the nature of the damage in the Gulf Coast area by Hurricane Katrina, it appears that the helicopter will be the most valuable form of transportation for the foreseeable future. We know that there are many operators offering their aircraft and crews for use in support of restoration efforts.

We also know that there are many pilots, mechanics, and support personnel that would like to volunteer their skills in support of the helicopter operations as their schedules permit. Shift workers in particular may be available for certain periods of time to provide relief in the form of flying or working on aircraft, as crews will begin to tire in the coming days and weeks.

PILOTS/MECHANICS - Please use this segment to post your brief qualifications, your email and the dates you might be available to help.
http://www.justhelicopters.com/topics/detail.asp?iData=2745&iCat=1030&iChannel=16&nChannel=Topics

CivilLiberty said:
Wish I was qualified for rotary wing - I'd be there. Fixed wing only for me at the moment..

Andy
I'm both Fixed and Rotary wing, however I share your frustration Andy.
I'm not current and my physical has expired. With my experience and background I may still be able to help, even if it's just administrative, which I'm looking into...(I'd much rather be flying though).

You can still be there too, with your writing maybe...Just a thought.

Mr. P said:
I'm both Fixed and Rotary wing, however I share your frustration Andy.
I'm not current and my physical has expired. With my experience and background I may still be able to help, even if it's just administrative, which I'm looking into...(I'd much rather be flying though).

You can still be there too, with your writing maybe...Just a thought.

Can relate...sucks to be retired and on a fixed income...stopped flying several years ago because of the cost...went back to boats...now must sell my boat cause the fuel prices are just to high to enjoy...this is my last summer of boat fun!...also I would help if needed...however I could not even afford the cost of gas to get there (nowdays)...oh well to dream is a just cause!

Carry on Mr.P !

New Topics

Forum List

Back