Pilot to TSA: 'No Groping Me and No Naked Photos'

Y'know, sarge...I'm damned sick of those sophist platitudes.

Overbearing and unaccountable gubmint bureaucrats are no more tolerable, just because you may approve of their reputed ends...Moreover, the likelihood of them being of them more effective in terms of security, than they have been in fighting poverty or providing a decent education, is a dubious notion, at best.

That is true, but the TSA is sort of like the ADT sign on the window of a home. It won't prevent the serious criminal from doing harm , but it will at least discourage the wannabes. That's better than nothing.
Pure garbage.

I have a choice as to whether the ADT sticker is on my window.....I have no choice as to whether I'll pay TSA goons, via my taxes, or whether they'll rifle through my personal belongings.

Now, quit talking like a leftist nutbar.

You DO have a choice on whether you ever come face to face with a TSA employee or not though.

LOL. A while back I saw some actress on TV who said she tells the people going through her bags with latex gloves that it arouses her.

I don't know about that, but I've been fondled more than a 16 year old in the back of a 57 Chevy. And it will never end be cause of my metal knees.

LOL, i wasn't going to go there, but i agree. Now i just flat tell them to copp their feel and move on. The day that was interesting was when they told me to take off my shirt. :eek:

I looked at my husband and he gave me the " oh please don't do this" look. I almost striped naked.

they wouldn't have told you to remove a shirt that didn't have another shirt underneath, hon. :)

at least not out in the open at checkpoint.

LOL, i told you this story didn't i? Shirt underneath or not, i almost took it ALL of just to fuck with them. :lol:

I hate the tsa.

*looks at clock, flight time in 3 hours*

:lol:

LOL, i wasn't going to go there, but i agree. Now i just flat tell them to copp their feel and move on. The day that was interesting was when they told me to take off my shirt. :eek:

I looked at my husband and he gave me the " oh please don't do this" look. I almost striped naked.

they wouldn't have told you to remove a shirt that didn't have another shirt underneath, hon. :)

at least not out in the open at checkpoint.

LOL, i told you this story didn't i? Shirt underneath or not, i almost took it ALL of just to fuck with them. :lol:

I hate the tsa.

*looks at clock, flight time in 3 hours*

:lol:

you have a lot of hate in your life. Not surprising really...........

Good grief, 99% of TSA agents are just doing their jobs, they don't make the rules, and they don't violate policy. Some do, they need to be ran off.

That is true, but the TSA is sort of like the ADT sign on the window of a home. It won't prevent the serious criminal from doing harm , but it will at least discourage the wannabes. That's better than nothing.
Pure garbage.

I have a choice as to whether the ADT sticker is on my window.....I have no choice as to whether I'll pay TSA goons, via my taxes, or whether they'll rifle through my personal belongings.

You DO have a choice on whether you ever come face to face with a TSA employee or not though.
Do I have the same choice as to whether I'll pay for them or not?

How to turn an alleged "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) into a dyed-in-the-wool nanny statist liberal:

Say "9/11™". :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Good grief, 99% of TSA agents are just doing their jobs, they don't make the rules, and they don't violate policy. Some do, they need to be ran off.
Yeah...The bureaucrat goon is "just doing their job"! :rolleyes:

Amazing how easily fake "conservatives" can run around rationalizing intrusive and overbearing big gubmint, when it's a nanny state program that they like.

Pure garbage.

How to turn an alleged "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) into a dyed-in-the-wool nanny statist liberal:

you have the same choice about paying for them as I had for paying for iraq and afghanistan.

you're like a huge spoiled brat crossing your arms, stamping your feet and yelling "i don't wanna' at the top of your lungs.

unacceptable in a 12 year old... especially unacceptable in a purported adult.

you have the same choice about paying for them as I had for paying for iraq and afghanistan.

you're like a huge spoiled brat crossing your arms, stamping your feet and yelling "i don't wanna' at the top of your lungs.

We already know you're a nanny statist, who looks upon the rest of the populace as mere children.

BTW...Congratulations on getting your credentials to the neocons' secret treehouse.

I didn't want to pay for any of the above but statist lovers keep voting in statist politicians. can't wait for the usa to crumble and they all get pushed against the wall...

Amazing how easily fake "conservatives" can run around rationalizing intrusive and overbearing big gubmint, when it's a nanny state program that they like.

OMG they ask you to prove your not carrying anything dangerous onto a plane full of people, what scum they are.

Its simple, airplanes are PRIVATE property, airlines don't have to let you on their planes, they have decided not to if you won't subject yourself to TSA scrutiny. End of story.

Oddball,blu, and Syrenn take on the TSA that is one strange combination of bedfellows. The only thing missing is Rdean to blame the Republicans and maybe Mr Shaman to post of the evil corporate world

OMG they ask you to prove your not carrying anything dangerous onto a plane full of people, what scum they are.

Its simple, airplanes are PRIVATE property, airlines don't have to let you on their planes, they have decided not to if you won't subject yourself to TSA scrutiny. End of story.

"they" didn't decide to, and they subject you to cancer causing radition to prove you aren't a "terrorist"

We already know you're a nanny statist, who looks upon the rest of the populace as mere children.

BTW...Congratulations on getting your credentials to the neocons' secret treehouse.

i'm hardly a neocon. what i'm also not is stupid.

nanny statist, my butt. you're a loon who thinks that if someone tells you to wear a seatbelt they've somehow violated your constitutional rights.

feel free not to fly,

Last edited:

Yeah they're PRIVATE PROPERTY....Which means that they're the property of the airlines.

Therefore, security should be a concern of the airlines and airports, NOT the feds.

ConHog and jillian sitting in a tree....:rofl:

"they" didn't decide to, and they subject you to cancer causing radition to prove you aren't a "terrorist"

Do you go to the dentist?

Yeah they're PRIVATE PROPERTY....Which means that they're the property of the airlines.

Therefore, security should be a concern of the airlines and airports, NOT the feds.

On THIS particular subject I will proudly sit in Jillian's tree, or maybe she's in mine?

No one said I like the program. I have asked for alternatives and you have none. Yet you stand by and call me (or conhog) fake conservatives while a true Blu liberal calls me a coward.

I'm tired of the fake Americans who are afraid of stepping on toes and doing what needs to be done to protect the innocent people of America from another 9-11 attack. Big fucking deal if some stranger sees your naked silhouette. Do you get to where you are going alive? I'm willing to bet there are about 3000 people who if they had a voice today they would be all for it. Now I don't like big government but this is one thing that the government is supposed to do. I'd rather they were protecting the people than having meetings about steroids, baseball, and inviting comedians to testify..

Do you go to the dentist?

you mean the xrays done only once a year (at most) by a MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL with the xrays pointed at ONE PLACE on my body??? is that what you are referring to?

because we actually, on a rare occasion, agree with each other?

are you really, truly that stupid?

you never fail to be even worse than i imagine.

and you've never yet been able to respond to any point in any discussion without throwing a tantrum.

On THIS particular subject I will proudly sit in Jillian's tree, or maybe she's in mine?
Always had you pegged as a neocon fake.

Glad to see my BS filter still works.

You do know that you get more radiation during the actual flight than you do getting a chest xray, don't you?

Forum List

Back