Pilot to TSA: 'No Groping Me and No Naked Photos'

I wonder if the "pilots" who flew the jetliners into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon and the field in PA would be as honored for their refusal to go through security screening.

You might be inclined to think that THEY are different from this AIRLINE pilot. And, of course, that much is true as far as it goes.

But Major Nidal Malik Hasan was probably deemed to be pretty much above suspicion, too. Well he may have been unless the folks in charge of security (maybe) took note of his ethnicity.

So, is profiling appropriate, now?

Or, in the fight against the efforts of those who'd like to blow up another crowded passenger jet, are we required to let political correctness rule the day?

I GET why many folks object to the naked-image scanners. And maybe some other method needs to be found. But what method ISN'T going to draw the ire of guys like blu and the ACLU?

methods that don't reveal private parts of people and that don't expose people to cancer causing radiation, especially since the procedure is performed by complete idiots instead of medical professionals

I have wondered what is the risk from the radiation to those who have to stand there and work the line all day. If you get an x-ray the tech in a lead lined room or wearing a lead apron if they have to assist in front of the machine.

I remind you all again that the world changed on 9-11-01. and we have little choice but to change a little bit with it.

Tell me what alternative will keep air travelers safer?

You are not giving up any freedoms, You don't like going through security, don't fly.

I don't know about that, but I've been fondled more than a 16 year old in the back of a 57 Chevy. And it will never end be cause of my metal knees.

checking an area (eg, your knees) that makes the machine ring isn't 'fondling'. and it is extraordinarily rare for someone of the opposite sex to frisk a passenger. I'd think that given someone acting inappropriately should have been reported..... particularly since all checkpoints are filmed constantly.

jsut saying.

When another one saw that I had a lot of cash in my passport pouch she made me take it off, she grabbed it and headed out of sight. I asked that she not leave my presence with my stuff. She didn't but I though she was going to call the cops on me over it.

it is illegal to leave the country with more than $9,999 in cash and they are required by law to intercept anyone who tries to do that.

I was waiting to them come out and say underwear was no longer allowed. :lol:

LOL. A while back I saw some actress on TV who said she tells the people going through her bags with latex gloves that it arouses her.

I don't know about that, but I've been fondled more than a 16 year old in the back of a 57 Chevy. And it will never end be cause of my metal knees.

LOL, i wasn't going to go there, but i agree. Now i just flat tell them to copp their feel and move on. The day that was interesting was when they told me to take off my shirt. :eek:

I looked at my husband and he gave me the " oh please don't do this" look. I almost striped naked.

they wouldn't have told you to remove a shirt that didn't have another shirt underneath, hon. :)

at least not out in the open at checkpoint.

I remind you all again that the world changed on 9-11-01. and we have little choice but to change a little bit with it.

You are not giving up any freedoms, You don't like going through security, don't fly.
Y'know, sarge...I'm damned sick of those sophist platitudes.

Overbearing and unaccountable gubmint bureaucrats are no more tolerable, just because you may approve of their reputed ends...Moreover, the likelihood of them being of them more effective in terms of security, than they have been in fighting poverty or providing a decent education, is a dubious notion, at best.

Yep, Syrenn lying again. WHEN TSA feels that they need to check under clothing they take the passenger to a private room to do so, and they ALWAYS get a same sex employee to do so.

Same with cash, it is ILLEGAL to carry $10K or more in cash either in or out of the country.

I have flown thousands of miles since 9/11 and I have had no situations arise. Because I follow the rules.

That does not mean that SOME TSA empoloyees don't misuse their authority, of course they do.

Overbearing and unaccountable gubmint bureaucrats are no more tolerable, just because you may approve of their reputed ends...Moreover, the likelihood of them being of them more effective in terms of security, than they have been in fighting poverty or providing a decent education, is a dubious notion, at best.

That is true, but the TSA is sort of like the ADT sign on the window of a home. It won't prevent the serious criminal from doing harm , but it will at least discourage the wannabes. That's better than nothing.

or you could stop being a fucking pussy you piece of shit. fuck you and your ilk for taking away my civil liberties because you are cowards

Not saying that some of them might not be over bearing assholes. But they do have a job to do. And it is their job to protect those who fly. So plain and simple, if you don't have a better solution, and you don't like the way security is handled; Tough Shit. I'm sick of people crying about their precious rights. Well I have the right to be secure while traveling, and if that means we all have to strip down then I'll pretend I'm at a nude beach. I'm not proud and have nothing to hide.

Again the world has changed. And we cannot pretend it didn't.

or you could stop being a fucking pussy you piece of shit. fuck you and your ilk for taking away my civil liberties because you are cowards

What the fuck? civil liberties? Hey stupid you do NOT have a right to fly. PERIOD.

Sorry bout that,

it is illegal to leave the country with more than $9,999 in cash and they are required by law to intercept anyone who tries to do that.

1. Well I find this to be false statement.
2. Not that it matters but I left the country before with over 60k and ofcourse declared it, and had no problem at all.
3. Its was my personal *Legal Tender*, hard earned.

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

Last edited:

I got your coward asswipe. You haven't lost shit. But if and when we do lose any rights I'll be loading up. Nice to see how you think of my right to travel safely.

Sorry bout that,

2. Not that it matters but I left the country before with over 60k and ofcourse declared it, and had no problem at all.

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

you have to declare any amount over $9,999.... clearly the amount at issue wasn't declared. customs requires a form 4790, but you have to be able to prove why you are taking out that much in cash.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

She was talking about undeclared cash.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

I had a friend end up in an Indian prison for 3 months for not declaring $12,000 in 1978......it was his legal tender, too.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

thank you. i forgot i had to get more specific for people like him.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

thank you. i forgot i had to get more specific for people like him.

He of course knew what you meant, but some people are just retarded when it comes to debating.

That is true, but the TSA is sort of like the ADT sign on the window of a home. It won't prevent the serious criminal from doing harm , but it will at least discourage the wannabes. That's better than nothing.
Pure garbage.

I have a choice as to whether the ADT sticker is on my window.....I have no choice as to whether I'll pay TSA goons, via my taxes, or whether they'll rifle through my personal belongings.

Now, quit talking like a leftist nutbar.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

you have to declare any amount over $9,999.... clearly the amount at issue wasn't declared. customs requires a form 4790, but you have to be able to prove why you are taking out that much in cash.

1. Ahhh,...I see.
2. I didn't have to provide a reason for bringing all that cash though.
3. I had just sold all my stuff (house,truck, etc), and was moving to the Philippines for a year or so.
4. I did have a oneway ticket too.
5. I miss-understood the money wasn't declared.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back