Pilot to TSA: 'No Groping Me and No Naked Photos'

the only good news of this is that all the sheep who actually go through it will eventually get cancer from the radiation

Memphis is a shit hole airport with little people with a "bit" of power. So i can see this incident happening VERY easily.

I hate the TSA.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Good for him. We all need to call police, or anyone else, who thinks that there petty little power trips trump our freedoms.

Better freedom with danger than peace with slavery.

More evidence that Thugs Standing Around needs to be privatized.

SFO did privitiaze their pissant thugs standing around. They use covenant air security and their pissant thugs are WORSE then the tsa thugs. They're are a handful of other airports around the country who have privatized the "tsa" security...but the bottom line is that are all idiots.

Once I thought that if I wore flip flops on the plane I wouldn't have to take off my shoes. I was wrong. I also thought that if I wore cropped pants and they could see that it was only my metal knee causing the beep I wouldn't have to be shook down. I was wrong again. And even worse the guy running the metal detector wand kept running it over my bare knee and laughing, and laughing.

You can't beat 'em. My take is this guy is tired of working.

Overall the airport nazis are idiots. I had one who saw my passport pouch strapped around my waist get all hot an bothered because she thought it was a bomb or sometlhing. Upon learning it was my passport she told me it belonged in my luggage!~ WTF?

When another one saw that I had a lot of cash in my passport pouch she made me take it off, she grabbed it and headed out of sight. I asked that she not leave my presence with my stuff. She didn't but I though she was going to call the cops on me over it.

Last edited:
Once I thought that if I wore flip flops on the plane I wouldn't have to take off my shoes. I was wrong. I also thought that if I wore cropped pants and they could see that it was only my metal knee causing the beep I wouldn't have to be shook down. I was wrong again. And even worse the guy running the metal detector wand kept running it over my bare knee and laughing, and laughing.

I was waiting to them come out and say underwear was no longer allowed. :lol:

LOL. A while back I saw some actress on TV who said she tells the people going through her bags with latex gloves that it arouses her.

I don't know about that, but I've been fondled more than a 16 year old in the back of a 57 Chevy. And it will never end be cause of my metal knees.

I wonder if the "pilots" who flew the jetliners into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon and the field in PA would be as honored for their refusal to go through security screening.

You might be inclined to think that THEY are different from this AIRLINE pilot. And, of course, that much is true as far as it goes.

But Major Nidal Malik Hasan was probably deemed to be pretty much above suspicion, too. Well he may have been unless the folks in charge of security (maybe) took note of his ethnicity.

So, is profiling appropriate, now?

Or, in the fight against the efforts of those who'd like to blow up another crowded passenger jet, are we required to let political correctness rule the day?

I GET why many folks object to the naked-image scanners. And maybe some other method needs to be found. But what method ISN'T going to draw the ire of guys like blu and the ACLU?

I wonder if the "pilots" who flew the jetliners into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon and the field in PA would be as honored for their refusal to go through security screening.

You might be inclined to think that THEY are different from this AIRLINE pilot. And, of course, that much is true as far as it goes.

But Major Nidal Malik Hasan was probably deemed to be pretty much above suspicion, too. Well he may have been unless the folks in charge of security (maybe) took note of his ethnicity.

Or, in the fight against the efforts of those who'd like to blow up another crowded passenger jet, are we required to let political correctness rule the day?

I GET why many folks object to the naked-image scanners. And maybe some other method needs to be found. But what method ISN'T going to draw the ire of guys like blu and the ACLU?

Those planes were hijacked. It wasn't the airline pilots who flew the planes into the WTC, it was the hijackers.

LOL. A while back I saw some actress on TV who said she tells the people going through her bags with latex gloves that it arouses her.

I don't know about that, but I've been fondled more than a 16 year old in the back of a 57 Chevy. And it will never end be cause of my metal knees.

LOL, i wasn't going to go there, but i agree. Now i just flat tell them to copp their feel and move on. The day that was interesting was when they told me to take off my shirt. :eek:

I looked at my husband and he gave me the " oh please don't do this" look. I almost striped naked.

LOL, i wasn't going to go there, but i agree. Now i just flat tell them to copp their feel and move on. The day that was interesting was when they told me to take off my shirt. :eek:

I looked at my husband and he gave me the " oh please don't do this" look. I almost striped naked.

I've never had to take anything off, but the day of the passport incident I had to roll my pants down below my belly button and lift my shirt up. Of course, I have enough up front that none of the onlookers were disappointed! :redface:

methods that don't reveal private parts of people and that don't expose people to cancer causing radiation, especially since the procedure is performed by complete idiots instead of medical professionals

What I have been told is that he wouldn't have been sent for additional screening if his shoes hadn't alarmed.

If he refused the body scanner, procedure requires that he go through additional screening, e.g. frisking.

I don't know if the TSO's overreached. But it sounds more like the person who wrote the article has an agenda.

Just sayin'.

I don't buy BS from blogs. So I'll pass for now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back