Pilot Kicks Muslim Imams Off Plane

Pilots in Command are responsible for the safety and security of their aircraft. If a passenger acts in a way that creates an unsafe environment for the other passengers or the aircraft like drunkenness, not fastening safety belts, standing up in the isles, disrupting other passengers, the Pilot has every right to return to the gate and remove that passenger or passengers.

Now, the race hustlers are quick to defend the Imams here because they are Brown people. But as we've seen in the past, Muslims have done dry runs of hi-jackings just to see what they can get away with and to draw out and identify the Federal Air Marshall on the flight.

We don't have all the information yet, but I'd bet the Imams were disruptive in some sort of way.

"It's racism and bias because of our religion and appearance and because of misinformation about our religion." Rahman said. "If they understood Islam, they wouldn't do this."

Oh, we understand plenty.

I love how the same people so quick to jump on airport security for messing with people for no reason, are already jumping to conclusions about what these Muslims might have done to get kicked off the plane.. :eusa_eh:. It couldn't possibly be that these men were mistreated by an airline, could it? Oh, that's right.. they're Muslims! :redface:

Pilots in Command are responsible for the safety and security of their aircraft. If a passenger acts in a way that creates an unsafe environment for the other passengers or the aircraft like drunkenness, not fastening safety belts, standing up in the isles, disrupting other passengers, the Pilot has every right to return to the gate and remove that passenger or passengers.

Now, the race hustlers are quick to defend the Imams here because they are Brown people. But as we've seen in the past, Muslims have done dry runs of hi-jackings just to see what they can get away with and to draw out and identify the Federal Air Marshall on the flight.

We don't have all the information yet, but I'd bet the Imams were disruptive in some sort of way.

Do Hi jackers usually wear traditional clothing, and do they usually teach at American Universities?
Of course some will defend these people, because they were only asked to get off the plane because they were Muslim.

Am I the only one, when seeing the name Zaghloul, thought of this:

only_zuul.jpg

Maybe Muslims should do a little more to show people they don't hate America so much

I'll tell you what...

It's amazing how cutbacks and asking employees to do more, like ohhhh... say... Air Traffic Controllers? They are forced to work the graveyard shift... ALONE, with very few flights coming in, with nothing else to stare at other than a RADAR screen... and we crucify them for falling asleep at the job.

But we make excuses for Pilots kicking people off of flights and refusing to transport them... because... wait for it..... they are Muslims.

What the Fuck is wrong with this picture?

I love how the same people so quick to jump on airport security for messing with people for no reason, are already jumping to conclusions about what these Muslims might have done to get kicked off the plane.. :eusa_eh:. It couldn't possibly be that these men were mistreated by an airline, could it? Oh, that's right.. they're Muslims! :redface:

What I find strange is how people who are willing to defend the most egregious abuses if they are done in the name of national security by the government are so quick to condemn civilians on the say so of people who obviously have an agenda.

Do Hi jackers usually wear traditional clothing, and do they usually teach at American Universities?
Of course some will defend these people, because they were only asked to get off the plane because they were Muslim.

Do businessmen and educators on their way to a conference generally dress up in "Muslim" garb?

Some of you people fucking amaze me.

Do you understand that an airplane is in fact nothing more than a private business, and that as such they can refuse service to ANYONE?? What happened to " stop taking away our rights?" Well, business owners have the right to serve those they want and not serve those who they don't want to serve. And yes, I fully believe that portions of the Civil Liberty laws in this country are unconstitutional for this very reason.

Again, funny how rights are only important when they are YOUR rights.

Do you understand that an airplane is in fact nothing more than a private business, and that as such they can refuse service to ANYONE?? What happened to " stop taking away our rights?" Well, business owners have the right to serve those they want and not serve those who they don't want to serve. And yes, I fully believe that portions of the Civil Liberty laws in this country are unconstitutional for this very reason.

Thank you Rand Paul.

Business should not have to serve blacks if they don't want to. The 14th Amendment is unconstitutional.

Bullshit. If they were cleared at every waypoint in between the concourse and the plane, the pilot should have ZERO say in the matter. Security cleared them. They are good to go.

Thank you Rand Paul.

Business should not have to serve blacks if they don't want to. The 14th Amendment is unconstitutional.

Bullshit. If they were cleared at every waypoint in between the concourse and the plane, the pilot should have ZERO say in the matter. Security cleared them. They are good to go.

The 14th Amendment does not apply to businesses. It did, however, allow the government to make laws interfering with a business owner's right to choose who they associate with.

The 14th Amendment does not apply to businesses. It did, however, allow the government to make laws interfering with a business owner's right to choose who they associate with.

That's right... I keep forgetting... nothing applies to business. Not policy, not laws, not ethics, not the consumer, not their employees... Only the stockholders and their CEO's. How stupid of me to forget that.

Once again... thank you Rand Paul... now go cut some holes in your linens.

Forum List

Back