Pilot gets stuck in bathroom, sparks terror scare

I can imagine- passengers see pilot enter restroom followed by sounds of a struggle followed by a comedy of errors fueled by paranoia :lol:

Last edited:
Wouldn't you know the passenger who pounded on the cockpit door to tell them that the pilot was stuck had a strong foreign accent and it panicked the co-pilot even more.

Wouldn't you know the passenger who pounded on the cockpit door to tell them that the pilot was stuck had a strong foreign accent and it panicked the co-pilot even more.

Man, that's what I was thinking. Imagine, you're sitting up there in the right seat performing your copilot duties when the captain says you've got the controls because he's going to the head. So maybe after a while you start thinking hmmm...seems like he's taking a bit longer than usual. And then someone with a thick accent is banging on the cockpit door and it sounds like he might be saying something about the captain! About that time I think I'd be needing a trip to the head.

Man, that's what I was thinking. Imagine, you're sitting up there in the right seat performing your copilot duties when the captain says you've got the controls because he's going to the head. So maybe after a while you start thinking hmmm...seems like he's taking a bit longer than usual. And then someone with a thick accent is banging on the cockpit door and it sounds like he might be saying something about the captain! About that time I think I'd be needing a trip to the head.

:lol:

Forum List

Back