Pillow thieves!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
I figured the best way to get my Pug out of my hair and constantly nagging me was to get him a friend. All I did was create another little monster that demands to be under the blanket at night and sleeps on my damn pillows while I go to work!

Attachments

• $100_0411.JPG
    $100_0411.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 108
Anything that keeps Jerome off my leg will be most welcome!!

jimnyc said:
I figured the best way to get my Pug out of my hair and constantly nagging me was to get him a friend. All I did was create another little monster that demands to be under the blanket at night and sleeps on my damn pillows while I go to work!
Yeah, but look at them. I'm surprised when animals become buddies. You could come home to a wrecked house.

LOL!!! jim-you ought to see us trying to go to bed at night. One 80 pound dog sprawed across the bed and the 50 pound dog on the other side!!! It takes a few minutes to get them off,just so we can get into the bed. Then,I usually awaken sometime in the night to find both of them on the bed again and me curled into a ball.

We don't let them on the living room furniture,but daggon it. I've been coming home to find a white or black clump of hair here and there on the couch. They think their smart,waiting for us to leave to get on the couches!!!

its like the coming of the tides or the rising of the sun... its going to happen.
we got a kitten for dog to play with while were gone. he wasnt too thrilled about it in the begining, but its getting better. ill post pics of them when i can find my digital

Forum List

Back