"Pillar of could" entering it's third day

Let's face it, shall we?

GAZA is an armed concentration camp.

It is also, I am informed, the most densely populated place in the world.

So as those battles takes place, there really is no place for unarmed, non combatants to find shelter.

GAZA is truly a human tragedy unfolding in slow motion right before our eyes.

Why "SHALL WE" face nonsensical assertions? Gaza is nothing like a concentration camp----nothing is stopping people from leaving that I know of. I have known many Gazans in the USA-----some here to stay----some visiting I do not recall people moving in and out of Auschwitz ---except into the ground Gaza is a human tragedy ----because people are coerced to stay there and tolerate leaders who endanger their lives daily for the cause of islamic imperialism. It is more like BERLIN 1945

Let's face it, shall we?

So as those battles takes place, there really is no place for unarmed, non combatants to find shelter.

Why "SHALL WE" face nonsensical assertions? Gaza is nothing like a concentration camp----nothing is stopping people from leaving that I know of. I have known many Gazans in the USA-----some here to stay----some visiting I do not recall people moving in and out of Auschwitz ---except into the ground Gaza is a human tragedy ----because people are coerced to stay there and tolerate leaders who endanger their lives daily for the cause of islamic imperialism. It is more like BERLIN 1945

So if the IDF pound Gaza enough, all the arabs have to do is leave?
So if the arabs shoot 3000 rockets into Israel, I guess to be safe, the Israelis should all move to the US? :dunno:

try again Ima-----the question was ----Is gaza a concentration camp?
the word "concentration camp" in reference to gaza is simply
the lingo of propagandaist islamo nazi pigs who play sick games with
semantics-----it is all they have It is as fraudulent as referring to a
bunch of arab muslims as "PALESTINAINS" ----and then claiming'
their NEW DESIGNATION confers ownership of land upon them

Let's face it, shall we?

GAZA is truly a human tragedy unfolding in slow motion (and in living and dying color) right before our eyes.
A concentration camp with apartment buildings, schools, swimming pools, hotels etc. that also shoots rockets into Israel? Ha ha ha.

Same bullshit Islamic, different day.

Let's face it, shall we?

So if the arabs shoot 3000 rockets into Israel, I guess to be safe, the Israelis should all move to the US? :dunno:

Why not. The Israelis don't own anything anyway. Almost the whole country is leased.

Where have I heard that before?

Minister Dichter speaks now on Channel two: "The people of Gaza have no sirens, or Iron Domes, and they are frightened. Their prayers are not to Allah, but for the Israeli pilots' mercy, that they will hit only the Hamas people, and not them".

Minister Dichter speaks now on Channel two: "The people of Gaza have no sirens, or Iron Domes, and they are frightened. Their prayers are not to Allah, but for the Israeli pilots' mercy, that they will hit only the Hamas people, and not them".

Poor people. My thoughts are with them. They have Hamas to thank for this. Lets hope that Israel manage to continue to target as specifically as is possible.

Poor people. My thoughts are with them. They have Hamas to thank for this. Lets hope that Israel manage to continue to target as specifically as is possible.

If Israel had any balls, they'd carpet bomb the whole area.

If Israel had any balls, they'd carpet bomb the whole area.
If there were any balls you'd be licking them.

Why not. The Israelis don't own anything anyway. Almost the whole country is leased.

Where have I heard that before?
The voices in your head.

Forum List

Back