Pilgrim's Prediction: The MSM will show their biased hand on the tea parties

Give it a few days but I bet they will attempt to connect the plane crash to the tea parties.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/106009-plane-crashes-into-building-in-austin-texas.html

I'm surprised VaYank hasn't already done so :lol:

I keep waiting, you know they are going to do that. I think his 6 page rant also attacked Booooooooooooooosh, but the libs will ignore that and pin it on us tea partiers anyway.:lol:
Wait! Many teabaggers have claimed Bush was a bad president...now you're going to dance away from that I suppose. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I made this thread as a pre-emptive "See these are the dishonest ones" type of thing.

If you find any articles post em up.
I already did. Scott Brown, Republican, thinks this mans actions were part of the anger that put him into office. Many here claimed the tea party helped put Scott Brown into office.

There you have it. Scott Brown is an idiot.

And if you are honest with yourself you would see that this fucktard bomber had beliefs more in common than what the tea baggers espouse than they do with either conservatives or liberals.

Which doesn't mean that the tea baggers are responsible for this asshole.

And you're a ideological idiot! In the Scott Brown quote he stated, "I'm not sure that there's a connection, I certainly hope not" , that's nowhere near an indictment. You're a fucking loon!!!
Read the rest of it, you are cherry picking.

In a quick skim of it I count no less than 10 inflammatory and derogatory comments regarding "Corporate America."
And Austin (his place of residence)is known as a "Democratic strong hold and center for Progressive activism."
I don't disagree that his lunacy knows no party. I alson don't disagree the MSM will paint him with their quaint "Tea Bagger" label.
I think there is plenty of evidence to the contrary however. That's all I am trying to point out.

There is definately evidence that he was not a teabagger from his manifesto....but i'm telling you its coming...jenine garafolo or some idiot on huffpost is going to call him a teabagger

Agreed. Which at somepoint someone needs to call them out and point out the leftist rhetoric included. These people you mention should not be allowed to get away with that any longer.

We call them out all the time to no avail, these people have nooooooooooooooooooo responsibility or accountability for what they state on air. Jenine was calling someone's Christianity into play the other day on Rosie O'Donnel's program and in the same sentence called conservatives douchebags. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

There is definately evidence that he was not a teabagger from his manifesto....but i'm telling you its coming...jenine garafolo or some idiot on huffpost is going to call him a teabagger

Agreed. Which at somepoint someone needs to call them out and point out the leftist rhetoric included. These people you mention should not be allowed to get away with that any longer.

We call them out all the time to no avail, these people have nooooooooooooooooooo responsibility or accountability for what they state on air. Jenine was calling someone's Christianity into play the other day on Rosie O'Donnel's program and in the same sentence called conservatives douchebags. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

I guess that could explain while Garafolo looks like she fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
Lack of douching. All those yeast infections could take their wear and tear on a woman. :lol:

I made this thread as a pre-emptive "See these are the dishonest ones" type of thing.

I already did. Scott Brown, Republican, thinks this mans actions were part of the anger that put him into office. Many here claimed the tea party helped put Scott Brown into office.

And if you are honest with yourself you would see that this fucktard bomber had beliefs more in common than what the tea baggers espouse than they do with either conservatives or liberals.

You are not accurate in the assesment that he has more in common with those of us T-baggin the republicans and dems than he does with the far left and far right talking points. Did you read his manifesto?

" Yet at the same time, the joke we call the American medical system, including the drug and insurance companies, are murdering tens of thousands of people a year and stealing from the corpses and victims they cripple, and this country’s leaders don’t see this as important as bailing out a few of their vile, rich cronies. "

"Return to the early ‘80s, and here I was off to a terrifying start as a ‘wet-behind-the-ears’ contract software engineer… and two years later, thanks to the fine backroom, midnight effort by the sleazy executives of Arthur Andersen (the very same folks who later brought us Enron and other such calamities) and an equally sleazy New York Senator (Patrick Moynihan), we saw the passage of 1986 tax reform act with its section 1706."

While very few working people would say they haven’t had their fair share of taxes (as can I), in my lifetime I can say with a great degree of certainty that there has never been a politician cast a vote on any matter with the likes of me or my interests in mind. Nor, for that matter, are they the least bit interested in me or anything I have to say.

I color coded my quotes of him :D

And you're a ideological idiot! In the Scott Brown quote he stated, "I'm not sure that there's a connection, I certainly hope not" , that's nowhere near an indictment. You're a fucking loon!!!

And upon further review......yup ravi you made an omission in what you posted for me to read. Not Good, Not good at all.

ok ok fine i'll click the damn link.

let me post back in a few min

You are not accurate in the assesment that he has more in common with those of us T-baggin the republicans and dems than he does with the far left and far right talking points. Did you read his manifesto?

" Yet at the same time, the joke we call the American medical system, including the drug and insurance companies, are murdering tens of thousands of people a year and stealing from the corpses and victims they cripple, and this country’s leaders don’t see this as important as bailing out a few of their vile, rich cronies. "

"Return to the early ‘80s, and here I was off to a terrifying start as a ‘wet-behind-the-ears’ contract software engineer… and two years later, thanks to the fine backroom, midnight effort by the sleazy executives of Arthur Andersen (the very same folks who later brought us Enron and other such calamities) and an equally sleazy New York Senator (Patrick Moynihan), we saw the passage of 1986 tax reform act with its section 1706."

While very few working people would say they haven’t had their fair share of taxes (as can I), in my lifetime I can say with a great degree of certainty that there has never been a politician cast a vote on any matter with the likes of me or my interests in mind. Nor, for that matter, are they the least bit interested in me or anything I have to say.

I color coded my quotes of him :D

2 out of 3. 67%.
Certainly more than a "landslide" than any liberal victory catergorized as such. ;)

Your new Republican senator seems to have made that connection. Either that, or he's for giving into terrorist acts.

And I don't know if it's related, but I can just sense not only in my election, but since being here in Washington, people are frustrated. They want transparency, they want their elected officials to be accountable and open and talk about the things that are affecting their daily lives. So I'm not sure that there's a connection, I certainly hope not. But we need to do things better.

Not Ready for Prime Time | Talking Points Memo

:confused:

Ok lets put this thing into context

ravi's article said:
Well it's certainly tragic and I feel for the families obviously being affected by it.
And I don't know if it's related, but I can just sense not only in my election, but since being here in Washington, people are frustrated. They want transparency, they want their elected officials to be accountable and open and talk about the things that are affecting their daily lives. So I'm not sure that there's a connection, I certainly hope not. But we need to do things better.

Cavuto: Um, you know invariably people are going to look at this and say, well, that's where some of this populist rage gets you. Isn't that a bit extreme?

Brown: Well, yeah, of course it's extreme. You don't know anything about the individual. He could have had other issues, certainly. No one likes paying taxes, obviously. But the way we're trying to deal with things and have been in the past, at least until I got here is, there's such a logjam in Washington. And people want us to do better. They want us to help solve the problems that are affecting Americans in a very real way.

And I think we, I'm hopeful that we can do that, with a lot of the things that are coming forward. At least what I'm hearing through, and speaking with my colleagues this seems to be a diff feel there's kind of a message that was sent with my election, the fact that I was elected by a substantial margin taking the former Ted Kennedy's seat. They want difference up here and I'm hopeful that's going to happen.

From ravi's article (the full interview not the partial in the article)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FNfy-IiXYM&feature=related[/ame]

Ravi you stretched what scott brown said IMO after reading the article and watching the video at the bottom. I dont think brown was trying to justify the act at all or marginalize the insanity of it.

And upon further review......yup ravi you made an omission in what you posted for me to read. Not Good, Not good at all.
No I didn't. I included that in what I posted.

As to his the beliefs of the suicide bomber:

He hates the tax system.
He feels the government is destroying him.
He's against the bailout of the auto companies.

:eusa_whistle:

Damn, I just read he was released in 2009 from prison for trying to blow up an IRS building.

[

Ravi you stretched what scott brown said IMO after reading the article and watching the video at the bottom. I dont think brown was trying to justify the act at all or marginalize the insanity of it.
I didn't stretch it...I posted what he said. And what he said is that this man might be related to the wave of anger that put Brown in office.

No I didn't. I included that in what I posted.

As to his the beliefs of the suicide bomber:

He hates the tax system.
He feels the government is destroying him.
He's against the bailout of the auto companies.

:eusa_whistle:

Damn, I just read he was released in 2009 from prison for trying to blow up an IRS building.

Ok lets put this thing into context

ravi's article said:
Well it's certainly tragic and I feel for the families obviously being affected by it.

Cavuto: Um, you know invariably people are going to look at this and say, well, that's where some of this populist rage gets you. Isn't that a bit extreme?

Brown: Well, yeah, of course it's extreme. You don't know anything about the individual. He could have had other issues, certainly. No one likes paying taxes, obviously. But the way we're trying to deal with things and have been in the past, at least until I got here is, there's such a logjam in Washington. And people want us to do better. They want us to help solve the problems that are affecting Americans in a very real way.

And I think we, I'm hopeful that we can do that, with a lot of the things that are coming forward. At least what I'm hearing through, and speaking with my colleagues this seems to be a diff feel there's kind of a message that was sent with my election, the fact that I was elected by a substantial margin taking the former Ted Kennedy's seat. They want difference up here and I'm hopeful that's going to happen.

From ravi's article (the full interview not the partial in the article)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FNfy-IiXYM&feature=related]YouTube - Exclusive: Sen. Scott Brown[/ame]

As far as being released from prison.....oops ;).

I read the entire article.

Now highlight the part where Brown thinks that this mans ANGER is part of what put him in office. You won't be able to because he never said that.

Give it a few days but I bet they will attempt to connect the plane crash to the tea parties.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/106009-plane-crashes-into-building-in-austin-texas.html

Your new Republican senator seems to have made that connection. Either that, or he's for giving into terrorist acts.

No it does not appear, from the article you quoted, that scott brown has made the connection. Nor does it appear he is for giving into terrorist acts.

No it does not appear, from the article you quoted, that scott brown has made the connection. Nor does it appear he is for giving into terrorist acts.
:rolleyes:

Yeah, because saying people are frustrated and that we (politicians) need to do better (to presumably stop fucktards from blowing things up) isn't him justifying this a bit.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, because saying people are frustrated and that we (politicians) need to do better (to presumably stop fucktards from blowing things up) isn't him justifying this a bit.

After watching the entire context of the interview, as quoted in your article, it does not appear that he was justifying the action. You feel his acknowledging that there is frustration over the governments handling of things under bush and obama is him justifying the guy flying his plane into the IRS, I dont. Good thing opinions can't be wrong ;).

Oh c'mon. Now you're sounding like some of the other loons here. Is The Stupids Virus catching or something?

Actually, MSM will be covering the Conservative Political Action Conference which will begin tonight with full coverage on C-Span. I listened to the president(?) of the conference on C-Span this morning (forgot his name), and he explained in common sense language the part the Tea Party participants will have in formulating policy. They will, in fact, be merging their contributions with conservative Republican policy, meaning they won't emerge as a "third party" but a cohesive part of the GOP platform.

Ah but in hindsight I was right..they did try to call him a teapartier ;)

Forum List

Back