Pilgrim's Prediction: The MSM will show their biased hand on the tea parties

Give it a few days but I bet they will attempt to connect the plane crash to the tea parties.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/106009-plane-crashes-into-building-in-austin-texas.html

I'm surprised VaYank hasn't already done so :lol:

Oh c'mon. Now you're sounding like some of the other loons here. Is The Stupids Virus catching or something?

Actually, MSM will be covering the Conservative Political Action Conference which will begin tonight with full coverage on C-Span. I listened to the president(?) of the conference on C-Span this morning (forgot his name), and he explained in common sense language the part the Tea Party participants will have in formulating policy. They will, in fact, be merging their contributions with conservative Republican policy, meaning they won't emerge as a "third party" but a cohesive part of the GOP platform.

Your new Republican senator seems to have made that connection. Either that, or he's for giving into terrorist acts.

And I don't know if it's related, but I can just sense not only in my election, but since being here in Washington, people are frustrated. They want transparency, they want their elected officials to be accountable and open and talk about the things that are affecting their daily lives. So I'm not sure that there's a connection, I certainly hope not. But we need to do things better.

Not Ready for Prime Time | Talking Points Memo

:confused:

Your new Republican senator seems to have made that connection. Either that, or he's for giving into terrorist acts.

And I don't know if it's related, but I can just sense not only in my election, but since being here in Washington, people are frustrated. They want transparency, they want their elected officials to be accountable and open and talk about the things that are affecting their daily lives. So I'm not sure that there's a connection, I certainly hope not. But we need to do things better.

Was that a quote of scott brown trying to justify what this psycopath did yesterday? I hope not. There is no justification for that guy flying his plane into the building.

Was that a quote of scott brown trying to justify what this psycopath did yesterday? I hope not. There is no justification for that guy flying his plane into the building.
Yes, yes it was.

Yes, yes it was.

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

There are people in the blogosphere already doing so.
A disdain for the IRS is kind of an uniquely American trait I think, right or left. That doesn't mean you can crash planes into office buildings.
The rest of his suicide diatribe reads as the ramblings of a leftist.
And his places of residence such as Southern California and Austin, TX aren't exactly Conservative think tanks.
But I agree with you on what will be done by the MSM. And the lemmings will likely follow.

A disdain for the IRS is kind of an uniquely American trait I think, right or left. That doesn't mean you can crash planes into office buildings.
And his places of residence such as Southern California and Austin, TX aren't exactly Conservative think tanks.
But I agree with you on what will be done by the MSM. And the lemmings will likely follow.
Oh, yeah...he hated the IRS and the auto companies, he's a lefty.

At least you agree Republican Scott Brown is a lemming.

Asshole.

Asshole.

i'll have to read into what he said a little more to get any surrounding context(i just read what you posted and not the article) before I jump all over Scott Brown with you, but on first blush his comments sound a little too....accepting of the action.

Asshole.

Typical Liberal response when pinned to a corner.

RAW DATA: Joseph Stack Suicide Manifesto - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

There is this guys "mainfesto" or whatever you want to call it.

On healthcare he sounds left wing on taxes/bailouts he sounds right wing.

Personally I think he was 6 ways from sunday crazy and am not going to try to attribute his behavior to his liberal or conservative views but to his insanity.

Asshole.

i'll have to read into what he said a little more to get any surrounding context(i just read what you posted and not the article) before I jump all over Scott Brown with you, but on first blush his comments sound a little too....accepting of the action.

He goes on to say this:

Brown: Well, yeah, of course it's extreme. You don't know anything about the individual. He could have had other issues, certainly. No one likes paying taxes, obviously. But the way we're trying to deal with things and have been in the past, at least until I got here is, there's such a logjam in Washington. And people want us to do better. They want us to help solve the problems that are affecting Americans in a very real way.

And I think we, I'm hopeful that we can do that, with a lot of the things that are coming forward. At least what I'm hearing through, and speaking with my colleagues this seems to be a diff feel there's kind of a message that was sent with my election, the fact that I was elected by a substantial margin taking the former Ted Kennedy's seat. They want difference up here and I'm hopeful that's going to happen.
The man needs to be slapped upside the head.

RAW DATA: Joseph Stack Suicide Manifesto - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Personally I think he was 6 ways from sunday crazy and am not going to try to attribute his behavior to his liberal or conservative views but to his insanity.

In a quick skim of it I count no less than 10 inflammatory and derogatory comments regarding "Corporate America."
And Austin (his place of residence)is known as a "Democratic strong hold and center for Progressive activism."
I don't disagree that his lunacy knows no party. I also don't disagree the MSM will paint him with their quaint "Tea Bagger" label.
I think there is plenty of evidence to the contrary however. That's all I am trying to point out.

Last edited:

In a quick skim of it I count no less than 10 inflammatory and derogatory comments regarding "Corporate America."
And Austin (his place of residence)is known as a "Democratic strong hold and center for Progressive activism."
I don't disagree that his lunacy knows no party. I alson don't disagree the MSM will paint him with their quaint "Tea Bagger" label.
I think there is plenty of evidence to the contrary however. That's all I am trying to point out.

There is definately evidence that he was not a teabagger from his manifesto....but i'm telling you its coming...jenine garafolo or some idiot on huffpost is going to call him a teabagger

I don't disagree that his lunacy knows no party. I alson don't disagree the MSM will paint him with their quaint "Tea Bagger" label.

There is definately evidence that he was not a teabagger from his manifesto....but i'm telling you its coming...jenine garafolo or some idiot on huffpost is going to call him a teabagger

Agreed. Which at somepoint someone needs to call them out and point out the leftist rhetoric included. These people you mention should not be allowed to get away with that any longer.

Agreed. Which at somepoint someone needs to call them out and point out the leftist rhetoric included. These people you mention should not be allowed to get away with that any longer.

I made this thread as a pre-emptive "See these are the dishonest ones" type of thing.

If you find any articles post em up.

I made this thread as a pre-emptive "See these are the dishonest ones" type of thing.

I already did. Scott Brown, Republican, thinks this mans actions were part of the anger that put him into office. Many here claimed the tea party helped put Scott Brown into office.

There you have it. Scott Brown is an idiot.

And if you are honest with yourself you would see that this fucktard bomber had beliefs more in common than what the tea baggers espouse than they do with either conservatives or liberals.

Which doesn't mean that the tea baggers are responsible for this asshole.

I already did. Scott Brown, Republican, thinks this mans actions were part of the anger that put him into office. Many here claimed the tea party helped put Scott Brown into office.

There you have it. Scott Brown is an idiot.

And if you are honest with yourself you would see that this fucktard bomber had beliefs more in common than what the tea baggers espouse than they do with either conservatives or liberals.

Which doesn't mean that the tea baggers are responsible for this asshole.

And you're a ideological idiot! In the Scott Brown quote he stated, "I'm not sure that there's a connection, I certainly hope not" , that's nowhere near an indictment. You're a fucking loon!!!

Forum List

Back