Pilgrim's Electoral College Prediction Thread

With one day to go before the first polls close what do you predict the electoral college results will be?

You can explain why if you want or just post your prediction. Winner gets bragging rights and some rep points from me (now you're excited, aren't you! :lmao:)

My prediction:

Romney:301
Obama: 237

I feel that a few people, when polled, actually say Obama but when they get in the booth are going to pick Romney. I think it will be a very close race in each state.

Popular vote...I think Romney wins the popular by ~1,000,000 votes.

What are your predictions?

completely agree with your assessment. Society and more specifically the main stream media make Conservatives embarrassed to admit their voting Republican. You should've seen the crap I got on facebook just for "liking" Mitt Romney. Absolute joke. Dems are all about tolerance until you disagree with their delusional beliefs.

most negative political ad ever!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzdhEKxgGXg]Romney Clubs Seals - YouTube[/ame]

You actually took that video seriously?

With one day to go before the first polls close what do you predict the electoral college results will be?

You can explain why if you want or just post your prediction. Winner gets bragging rights and some rep points from me (now you're excited, aren't you! :lmao:)

My prediction:

Romney:301
Obama: 237

I feel that a few people, when polled, actually say Obama but when they get in the booth are going to pick Romney. I think it will be a very close race in each state.

Popular vote...I think Romney wins the popular by ~1,000,000 votes.

What are your predictions?

completely agree with your assessment. Society and more specifically the main stream media make Conservatives embarrassed to admit their voting Republican. You should've seen the crap I got on facebook just for "liking" Mitt Romney. Absolute joke. Dems are all about tolerance until you disagree with their delusional beliefs.

most negative political ad ever!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzdhEKxgGXg]Romney Clubs Seals - YouTube[/ame]

You actually took that video seriously?

lol, no. I just think it's f'n hilarious and indicative of the message the Left was trying to jam down our throats

Well I was wrong on this prediction, good thing I didn't bet anything on it.

Congrats Mr President, I hope we have more domestic success under you in the next 4 years than we experienced in the last 4!

I made my prediction a few days ago in BluePhantom's thread,

Obama 303, Romney 235.

Depending on which way Florida goes I was either exactly right or missed it by underestimating Obama's total.

Simpleton analysis is rampant in here..............

People need to go to yesterdays CNN poll and read the fine print on thier model!!!! Read it and then ask yourself these simple questions.........

1) Is a single McCain voter voting for Obama today?

2) Are any 2008 Obama voters voting for Romney today?

Now go back and read the fine print on the CNN model from yesterday??

:2up::fu::2up::fu::2up::fu:

Speaking of fine print:

You're an idiot. Nice call on the election. You're in the running for biggest fool of 2012.

I made my prediction a few days ago in BluePhantom's thread,

Obama 303, Romney 235.

Depending on which way Florida goes I was either exactly right or missed it by underestimating Obama's total.

You were closer than me for sure!

Hey It wasn't all bad for me, sure Romney and Scott Brown lost but we have medical marijuana and the right to repair act in my state now.

Unlike many I'm not all freaked out about Obama winning, it more confirmed what I thought to be true about the general ethos of the nation. Not trying to say that in a negative way just meaning it as an "It is this way for sure now" statement.

I am a bit upset over the Scott Brown loss as, to me, he was an example of the type of politician we need in Washington (He only voted with the repubs 57% of his votes with all the rest voting with the dems...we need more bipartisan people in charge)

The election with an almost equal distribution of the popular vote demonstrates how divided we are as a nation. And yet in almost every generic poll, a large majority of us still share the same values as to what is most important. If we could find a way to set aside partisanship and focus on those things, we would begin to find solutions. So long as each side puts more importance on winning instead of on doing the right thing, we won't likely find many solutions. It is possible to disagree without either side being necessarily wrong.

The election with an almost equal distribution of the popular vote demonstrates how divided we are as a nation. And yet in almost every generic poll, a large majority of us still share the same values as to what is most important. If we could find a way to set aside partisanship and focus on those things, we would begin to find solutions. So long as each side puts more importance on winning instead of on doing the right thing, we won't likely find many solutions. It is possible to disagree without either side being necessarily wrong.

The problem is that we have such disparate views of what the right thing is. The Great Divider, Obama, pits American against American and fans the flames of division.

We have distinct visions of what America should be. As a nation, we can continue the march toward Soviet style bureaucracy where a pampered government class lords over a subservient worker caste, or we can return to a free market system.

But the gulf between these competing visions is immense, so I'm not convinced that there is much common ground left.

The problem is that we have such disparate views of what the right thing is. The Great Divider, Obama, pits American against American and fans the flames of division.

We have distinct visions of what America should be. As a nation, we can continue the march toward Soviet style bureaucracy where a pampered government class lords over a subservient worker caste, or we can return to a free market system.

But the gulf between these competing visions is immense, so I'm not convinced that there is much common ground left.

It isn't just Obama who does that, but those who admire or follow him encourage him to do that by their silence, by their consent, by their own actions. When that is what is expected, that is what we get.

But take equal pay for equal work as a woman's issue for instance. If Republicans point out that there are already laws on the books requiring equal pay for equal work and they think women are just as interested in maintaining property values, and gainful employment and fiscal sanity as are men, how is that radical? It is radical only when dishonestly rewritten into talking points that Republicans refuse equal pay for equal work or they subjugate women or some nonesense such as that. And if the Republicans don't respond to the lies just as loudly as the Democrats are shouting them, too many women don't do their own homework and therefore believe the lies.

Unfortunately, we have a media only too willing to perpetuate or reinforce such lies if it furthers their own partisan agenda.

Nothing will change until intellectual honesty is again valued.

It isn't just Obama who does that, but those who admire or follow him encourage him to do that by their silence, by their consent, by their own actions. When that is what is expected, that is what we get.

But take equal pay for equal work as a woman's issue for instance. If Republicans point out that there are already laws on the books requiring equal pay for equal work and they think women are just as interested in maintaining property values, and gainful employment and fiscal sanity as are men, how is that radical? It is radical only when dishonestly rewritten into talking points that Republicans refuse equal pay for equal work or they subjugate women or some nonesense such as that. And if the Republicans don't respond to the lies just as loudly as the Democrats are shouting them, too many women don't do their own homework and therefore believe the lies.

Unfortunately, we have a media only too willing to perpetuate or reinforce such lies if it furthers their own partisan agenda.

I was personally shocked by the open move during the Clinton administration to purge integrity from the democratic party. (It was this that caused me to stop capitalizing the name.) I honestly didn't grasp the reason for the shunning of integrity at the time. I thought it was simply to cover for the sexual harassment Clinton was so fond of. But now I see that this is a much deeper game, that purging the concept or even tolerance of basic integrity is part of a larger power grab by the left. A compliant populace that will repeat any lie for the good of the party will offer no resistance no matter how great the outrage.

What we see from the democrats is a full on assault on basic rationality, we are required to believe the absurd. Benghazi proves that the majority of Americans are wholly unconcerned with the government openly and blatantly lying to them. This is the fruit of purging integrity from the party, and now from society.

I was personally shocked by the open move during the Clinton administration to purge integrity from the democratic party. (It was this that caused me to stop capitalizing the name.) I honestly didn't grasp the reason for the shunning of integrity at the time. I thought it was simply to cover for the sexual harassment Clinton was so fond of. But now I see that this is a much deeper game, that purging the concept or even tolerance of basic integrity is part of a larger power grab by the left. A compliant populace that will repeat any lie for the good of the party will offer no resistance no matter how great the outrage.

What we see from the democrats is a full on assault on basic rationality, we are required to believe the absurd. Benghazi proves that the majority of Americans are wholly unconcerned with the government openly and blatantly lying to them. This is the fruit of purging integrity from the party, and now from society.

Well it is true that you can justify being judgmental and feel so much more self righteous when you set the standards for yourself so much lower than you set them for the other guy.

Shelton_C20070904.jpg

Forum List

Back