“Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon."

Black Lies Matter is a terrorist organization that should be busted up, hunted down and exterminated judiciously.

That the Dimbocratic party has endorsed their movement just adds icing on the cake.
Are you volunteering? If so please come to my neighborhood so I can educate you.
I heard you learned your colors and shapes recently. Nice job man.

Black Lies Matter is a terrorist organization that should be busted up, hunted down and exterminated judiciously.

That the Dimbocratic party has endorsed their movement just adds icing on the cake.
Are you volunteering? If so please come to my neighborhood so I can educate you.
I heard you learned how to dress yourself recently. Too bad you still attract hair lice.

Monkeys-In-Clothes-8.jpg

Last edited:

lol, he learned the shape and color of a food stamp a long time ago.

Even this story has to be PC correct..."overall it was peaceful" ...Oh, you liberal media are part of problem. Pandering to these thugs and the ignorant people just gives them more strength.

If you have blacks in a blanket and fry them like bacon, do you get chitlins?
I don't think this is a cops vrs blacks' thing nearly so much as it is 'Christian Civilization vrs evil cock suckers' kind of thing.
Any kind of civilization.

What result if white people had a march and chanted blacks in a blanket, fry them like bacon?

I don't think this is a cops vrs blacks' thing nearly so much as it is 'Christian Civilization vrs evil cock suckers' kind of thing.

What result if white people had a march and chanted blacks in a blanket, fry them like bacon?

They would've killed blacks.....just like they did throughout history the best way they know how. Without consequences!

They would've killed blacks.....just like they did throughout history the best way they know how. Without consequences!

So because white Democrats 150 years ago killed blacks....white and black liberals now think it gives them a right to kill white cops? Please explain....

So because white Democrats 150 years ago killed blacks....white and black liberals now think it gives them a right to kill white cops? Please explain....

Did someone say they had the right? Tipsy said what would happen if they were white and I said they will carry out their wishes with impunity and even backed by the govt and police like they were back in the day. Which if you look at numbers was waaaaaay less than 150 years ago.

And cops continue that tradition to this day. They kill people without consequence unless having a paid vacation is the punishment

And cops continue that tradition to this day. They kill people without consequence unless having a paid vacation is the punishment

Obvious recent events would prove you wrong, dude.

For the last thirty years and more we have been restricting what cops can do to enforce the law and protect the public from the kinds of murderous bastards that are in the Black Lies Matter movement.

And it will be the black community paying the price for their leaders bullshit as always.

Sometimes some whites do have such marches and everyone ignores them.

We don't need to return to the days of racial riots and lynching parties.

We just need to make the laws fair to everyone, to include removing the presumption of guilt for any race involving any crime and end government favoritism in contracts and set asides.

Whites are killing blacks today on a way more massive scale than ever before. It's called abortion .

Not all abortionists are white, and not all the aborted are black.

Not that that makes it any less evil, but it isn't primarily racial. Abortionists are equal opportunity assassins of the womb.

Forum List

Back