Piers Morgan's Pro-Gun Guest

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Svxjz6Aab8&feature=player_embedded]Alex Jones Flips Out on Piers Morgan During CNN Interview - Part 1 - 1/7/2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Piers Morgan came face-to-face on his CNN talk show with the man who is trying to get him deported, and the resultant “debate” was one of the ugliest spectacles seen on a TV talk show in quite a long time.

Jones accused Morgan of emulating dictators such as Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and Mao Tse Tung in seeking to “disarm” private citizens so that governments, corporations and other powers can exercise complete control over them. Jones delivered his tirade at such a furious, feverish pitch that Morgan could not disrupt him even though he tried repeatedly to calm the guest and ask him questions.

This guy want Piers to go Bye-Bye....

Alex Jones Flips Out on Piers Morgan During CNN Interview - Part 1 - 1/7/2013 - YouTube

Piers Morgan came face-to-face on his CNN talk show with the man who is trying to get him deported, and the resultant “debate” was one of the ugliest spectacles seen on a TV talk show in quite a long time.

Jones accused Morgan of emulating dictators such as Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and Mao Tse Tung in seeking to “disarm” private citizens so that governments, corporations and other powers can exercise complete control over them. Jones delivered his tirade at such a furious, feverish pitch that Morgan could not disrupt him even though he tried repeatedly to calm the guest and ask him questions.

This guy want Piers to go Bye-Bye....

I don't care if he goes or stays. But the dumb Cock smoke should know Americans have a special disdain for anyone with a thick British Accent running their mouth to us, about how we should run this country. Not good for ratings.

And once again, a gun rights ‘advocate’ demonstrated how they are their own worst enemies.

Just about all my friends I know here in Idaho are gun rights advocates, and the finest people I know. I don't see any truth in your statement.
Maybe you should stop speaking in such generalizations.

Actually, the best argument for gun control is a five minute conversation with a gun nut.

Jones had one of the most epic meltdowns in recent history. His over the top insanity makes him the poster boy for the radical right gun nuts.

What's a Piers Morgan? Sounds like a sex position....

Everything sounds like a sex position to you....

frankly, I've never seen a "straight" guy so obsessed about gay sex in my life.

How do you take "Sounds like a sex position" and turn it into gay sex?
Christ...
Do you have cock on the brain 24/7?
Go get an assfucking and get it over with already, asswipe.

Morgan is a pussy. If he wasn't he wouldn't have hand picked Alex Jones a know 9-11 truther. Morgan doesnt have the balls to debate Americans not crazy on this issue cause he knows he would be shown as the fool he is....Maybe it is time Morgan went back to the UK cause we have enough Americans that hates the country we dont need to keep importing them from fascist Europe.

Morgan is a pussy. If he wasn't he wouldn't have hand picked Alex Jones a know 9-11 truther. Morgan doesnt have the balls to debate Americans not crazy on this issue cause he knows he would be shown as the fool he is....Maybe it is time Morgan went back to the UK cause we have enough Americans that hates the country we dont need to keep importing them from fascist Europe.

Nobody's watching that faggot "Piers" so the whole issue is a non-issue

Nobody's watching that faggot "Piers" so the whole issue is a non-issue

To many are. We can ignore the reasons why Obama was reelected or we can hit them head on.....We are losing the war of culture and spreading information......Piers the limey faggot is part of it.

Once Jones left in his straight jacked back to the looney bin, Morgan interviewed right wing hero joe arpaio and he was also nuts.

And once again, a gun rights ‘advocate’ demonstrated how they are their own worst enemies.

Just about all my friends I know here in Idaho are gun rights advocates, and the finest people I know. I don't see any truth in your statement.

Are just about all your friends in Idaho as foaming-at-the-mouth crazy as Alex Jones?

Once Jones left in his straight jacked back to the looney bin, Morgan interviewed right wing hero joe arpaio and he was also nuts.

Jones is no more worse then progressives like you.

Are just about all your friends in Idaho as foaming-at-the-mouth crazy as Alex Jones?

Are all gay communists like you in san fransico?

Forum List

Back