Piers Morgan destroyed again...

That didn't take long :)

constitution.png

On Wednesday, a petition was posted at the White House web site demanding the FBI investigate CNN propagandist Piers Morgan, Buzz Bissinger, Abby Huntsman and CNN over a statement calling for Piers Morgan to "pop" Alex Jones with a semi-automatic weapon.

"We the people ask the Obama Administration to direct the Federal Bureau of Investigation to undertake an investigation of Piers Morgan, Harry Gerard (Buzz) Bissinger, Abby Huntsman and CNN; covered under Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241-- two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; -- for their comments made on CNN during Mr Morgans'

Petition demands FBI investigate Piers Morgan, CNN, for call to 'pop' Alex Jones - National Crime & Courts | Examiner.com

Laughable.

Shapiro engages in Hyperbole and you guys think this is a victory?

:lol:

Intellectualizing mass murder doesn't help your cases either.

Sallow, calling you a human being is hyperbole, but Shapiro is dead on right.

Better video, Anyone notice Piers refer to the Constitution Ben handed him as "Your little book"?

Bet Piers regretted that one the moment it left his slimy little lips.

That's how EVERY liberal feels about the Constitution when it upholds the rights of others who disagree with them.

It's sad. Even my FDR Democrat Mama, once a dyed-in-the-wool liberal has changed her tag to "progressive" as the once proud liberal label has been so thoroughly trashed by whiny, snivelly liberals. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJdhAm_oUUs

Better video, Anyone notice Piers refer to the Constitution Ben handed him as "Your little book"?

I don't care what anyone says, he obviously has some disdain for our Constitution. Ben handled Piers perfectly, made him look like the idiot he is. Piers is out of his league on this one and it Ben exploited him brilliantly

Piers is just jealous ... the Brits have no constitution. :D

I think Morgan is still pissed that England lost the American Revolution. I find it highly amusing he tries to bully and steamroll guest he disagrees with then whines when he get's a guest who fights back.

Checked the cable ratings this PM.........like 17 people/night watch his show.

Nobody cares.

When they cancel him for low ratings they will claim they are headed in another direction and wish him well. He will then do an interview where he will claim he was blk-balled by "industry insiders" or some other "evil cabal." He surely won't have the courage or integrity to admit he did it to himself. I hope he's smart enough to be looking for a new job ... in a new country. :D

Nobody cares.

When they cancel him for low ratings they will claim they are headed in another direction and wish him well. He will then do an interview where he will claim he was blk-balled by "industry insiders" or some other "evil cabal." He surely won't have the courage or integrity to admit he did it to himself. I hope he's smart enough to be looking for a new job ... in a new country. :D

If gets cancelled he will blame the NRA.

Nobody cares.

If gets cancelled he will blame the NRA.

Probably ... certainly not the fact that 99.99% of America doesn't watch him. :D

I work with a company based in London. All the people I work with are either British or Iranian. The British ones are horrified and disgusted with the emphasis Americans place on personal safety. Self-defense is a social faux pas, like picking your nose in public. Defense belongs to the authorities, just call the police. That's what they are there for. They will make an arrest. To defend one's self against an armed assailant means that someone is going to die. What makes YOUR life so much more important than the life of the assailant. He has a family too. He has people who care about him. He is loved and wanted and will be mourned. If law abiding people didn't have a weapon available to them, criminals would not feel such a necessity to have weapons of their own.

This was truly the most amusing bit of humor I've read. I'm sure you are joking and not being serious here. After all the BBC story about the elderly british man who had to use a kitchen knife to fend off a muderous attack from an invader inside his home resulted in him being put on trial for murder. The reason? I am guessing but I think along the lines of what you are saying here, the court feels that the loss of an elderly life ( the victim in this case ) was a lesser loss and therein the elderly man had no right to take the life of the man who was trying to murder him and rob his home. Thank God this is not Britain. Of course. - Jeremiah

Forum List

Back