Pierre Salinger

padisha emperor

Sep 6, 2004
Aix-en-Provence, France
I herad that Pierre Salinger, a friend and collaborator of JFK, died today - or yesterday - . It is sad.

he died in France, near Avignon, where he and his family lived since 2000 - Bush election - , because he loved this country and agree with french plitic and position.

He wanted to have his grave near Kennedy's one, I hope for him that he will get it.

Farewell from a french to a friend of France, who had a french mother

yes this one.

of curse, he was wrong...
Who has already seen the US military forces strike the bad target ?
Nobody !!! They always strike right, with no civilians killed, never an error. And above all, they never shoot on their allies..........

But nevermind. What you said make me think to another guy, who also say wrong things.
A guy who swear that Iraq had WMD !!!

No not just one guy...But I think you really mean Counrties that said Iraq had WMDs. You know France, Germany, England, Russia...hell the U.N. said so.

Is it those guys you mean? MORON!! :trolls:

No, I mean George Walker BUSH and his administration.
The guys who go the the UN with "pictures" showing WMD.......hahaha....what's a joke.

Iraq was unable to have WMD and nuke program.

padisha emperor said:
No, I mean George Walker BUSH and his administration.
The guys who go the the UN with "pictures" showing WMD.......hahaha....what's a joke.

Iraq was unable to have WMD and nuke program.

That's not what the final report said. It said that although Saddam did not have WMD, it was apparent that he was wanting to re-start the program and could have had them within a couple of months. He only had to wait for the weapons inspectors to leave, and he would have had them. It wouldn't have taken long. The weapons inspectors apparently weren't looking very damn hard, and Saddam had plenty of money to do it thanks to illegal weapons deals with France and the Oil for Food scam.

To repsond to the original post, it's never a laughing matter when someone passes on. Pierre may have wanted his grave near Kennedy's, but since Kennedy is in Arlington Cemetery I don't know how close we will get.

As far as him moving because of the election of George W. Bush, that was his choice. Makes me wonder who we can get rid of when he is re-elected.

Yeah, well so long Pierre. Too bad that the french half of him clouded his judgement and his objectivity. Guess he couldn't help that. But the reason he died in France was because he had become a discredited laughing stock in this country.

Wonder if his eyebrows still look like somebody glued two whisk brooms to his forehead?

New Topics

Forum List

Back