Pictures

I just looked at the gallery, and I have to admit that I am completely confused. I go to my page and click on gallery, and a WHOLE bunch of things show up, things from other posters. What is all of this? :disbelief:

You should find a way to link to "My Gallery" in the menu. That's where you can stash your own stuff.

Thanks. I'll go try and figure it out. It's strange that everybody's stuff is on there. It must be if you don't select a privacy option, all of your things are public?

I haven't figure out that bit yet.

Perhaps CK will design to enlighten us!

I just looked at the gallery, and I have to admit that I am completely confused. I go to my page and click on gallery, and a WHOLE bunch of things show up, things from other posters. What is all of this? :disbelief:

You should find a way to link to "My Gallery" in the menu. That's where you can stash your own stuff.

I have no idea how to upload a picture. It's just an empty page. It says that I haven't uploaded anything yet, but I don't see any "upload" options or anything. Too bad there weren't some kind of instructions.

I've seldom used the previous album feature in the VB software but this Gallery is great and I will be using it. Talk about a compact method of compiling one's personal stuff.

Thanks as well.
You're welcome. It is pretty sweet. Looks great, easy to personalize. No cookie baking feature just yet but maybe one day. Sorry boedicca I misspoke on that one.

I've seldom used the previous album feature in the VB software but this Gallery is great and I will be using it. Talk about a compact method of compiling one's personal stuff.

Thanks as well.
You're welcome. It is pretty sweet. Looks great, easy to personalize. No cookie baking feature just yet but maybe one day. Sorry boedicca I misspoke on that one.

If it's not too much trouble, how do you add pictures to an album? I've no clue. I don't see any way to upload a file on the album page.

Thanks. I'll go try and figure it out. It's strange that everybody's stuff is on there. It must be if you don't select a privacy option, all of your things are public?
Yes make it private it defaults to public.

Yes make it private it defaults to public.

So without informing us you posted all our previously private albums as public until we privatize them?

Are you sure?

There's a dropdown menu from 'Gallery' so you can go to 'My Albums' if that's what you want.

There's a dropdown menu from 'Gallery' so you can go to 'My Albums' if that's what you want.

Thanks, :) but I actually figured it out on my own.

I haven't figure out that bit yet.

Perhaps CK will design to enlighten us!

I found my pictures.....all of them.

Go to Gallery - very top menu, click on it, then click on "My Gallery".....pretty simple. Don't know why I hadn't noticed that "Gallery" option on the menu....Duh!

Thanks as well.

It's a pretty neat feature!

Forum List

Back