Pictures of Trump's illegitimate boy discovered and posted. Obama knew about Trump's secret son.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Obama first suspected when he saw baby Trump Jr. at a rally.

tiny-trump-meme-1-720x480-500x333.jpg

It was at this rally the identity of the child's father was confirmed as Donald J. Trump.

Politics_ObamaLittleBoyTrump-01.jpg

A former Trump housekeeper, a Miss Dusty Bookcase, admitted to the affair. She is currently being represented by Michael Avenatti after it was discovered, Mike Cohen, Trump's lawyer, paid her off with $50 in cash. All large bills. 5's and 10's. And a few crumpled singles.

41ceSj4dC7L._SY445_.jpg

Since the discovery, former President Obama has invited Trump's secret son to the White House many times.

jgohsimtjegy__880.jpg

Former President Obama helps a petulant Trump son with his tie.

wpegqqnmohgy__880.jpg

When asked why he didn't go public, former President Obama said he didn't want to sway the election. He was positive Hillary would win and didn't want Hillary to have accusations of partisanship over her election. Obama said he understood the problem because Trump Sr. has convinced the GOP base that Obama was never a "real" American being black and all.

It was at this rally the identity of the child's father was confirmed as Donald J. Trump.

A former Trump housekeeper, a Miss Dusty Bookcase, admitted to the affair. She is currently being represented by Michael Avenatti after it was discovered, Mike Cohen, Trump's lawyer, paid her off with $50 in cash. All large bills. 5's and 10's. And a few crumpled singles.

41ceSj4dC7L._SY445_.jpg

Since the discovery, former President Obama has invited Trump's secret son to the White House many times.

jgohsimtjegy__880.jpg

wpegqqnmohgy__880.jpg

When asked why he didn't go public, former President Obama said he didn't want to sway the election. He was positive Hillary would win and didn't want Hillary to have accusations of partisanship over her election. Obama said he understood the problem because Trump Sr. has convinced the GOP base that Obama was never a "real" American being black and all.
My God. If only we also had an army of Russians to repost this crucial information all across the Internet.

• Banned
shutterstock_141604777-300x182.jpg

Right wingers are known for having no sense of humor.

In fact, they are known for having no sense at all.

Well, I am sure that you can appreciate these.........no?

View attachment 187615 View attachment 187616 View attachment 187617 View attachment 187618 View attachment 187619
Mine was actually funny.

Should be "Mine were actually funny", ya illiterate snowflake......(sheesh)

download.jpg

• Banned
shutterstock_141604777-300x182.jpg

Right wingers are known for having no sense of humor.

In fact, they are known for having no sense at all.

Well, I am sure that you can appreciate these.........no?

View attachment 187615 View attachment 187616 View attachment 187617 View attachment 187618 View attachment 187619
Mine was actually funny.

Should be "Mine were actually funny", ya illiterate snowflake......(sheesh)

View attachment 187626
I know. It was funny.
Still is.

• Banned
The difference between satirical humor and racist name calling.

41ceSj4dC7L._SY445_.jpg

jgohsimtjegy__880.jpg

wpegqqnmohgy__880.jpg

Fake news

Trump denies fatherhood

41ceSj4dC7L._SY445_.jpg

jgohsimtjegy__880.jpg

wpegqqnmohgy__880.jpg

Fake news

Trump denies fatherhood
True.

Forum List

Back