Pictures of Pelosi on a date!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
xc xcxxxc.jpg
Nancy said she a had a great time!

Will I get kicked off of this thread too for saying it doesn't belong in politics?

It's fake and real at the same time.

That person is right from her interest group as well.

View attachment 196279 Nancy said she a had a great time!

One sick poster, you right wingers never amaze me anymore the extreme you go to.
That is hilarious when you consider the unprecedented and pathological hate and rage the left exhibits every day,since Trump got elected.

Just like D'Souza now, had to resign from Kings College due to being found in a hotel room while married, people like him make me ill. He admits guilt but say Obama went after him. already on fox with his ex girlfriend , Ingraham, and coulter was also on fox who use to be his girlfriend.

The right wing nuts mate like rabbits, Ingraham and Colter had no kids they must had good BC.

He also lied , he says he came here broke when his daddy was a big shot in Johnson and Johnson.

Pelosi has been married for years, first marriage, and had 6 kids.

View attachment 196279 Nancy said she a had a great time!

One sick poster, you right wingers never amaze me anymore the extreme you go to.
That is hilarious when you consider the unprecedented and pathological hate and rage the left exhibits every day,since Trump got elected.

Just like D'Souza now, had to resign from Kings College due to being found in a hotel room while married, people like him make me ill. He admits guilt but say Obama went after him. already on fox with his ex girlfriend , Ingraham, and coulter was also on fox who use to be his girlfriend.

The right wing nuts mate like rabbits, Ingraham and Colter had no kids they must had good BC.

He also lied , he says he came here broke when his daddy was a big shot in Johnson and Johnson.

Pelosi has been married for years, first marriage, and had 6 kids.
I bet you think only the right does these things. How can you think this? There is plenty of immoral and unethical behavior committed by both sides.

Stop being the typical inflamed lefty.

Forum List

Back