Pictures of Kavanaugh Nude have surfaced...

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
Radio is reporting that in 1967, Brett Kavanaugh was photographed running completely nude in public. This story is still developing. Stay tuned....

THIS is the kind of TRASH Trump has appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court?

:bang3:

Radio is reporting that in 1967, Brett Kavanaugh was photographed running completely nude in public. This story is still developing. Stay tuned....

In 1967 he had to be about 2 years old.
What the hell are you smoking?
Keep on working it, Son. You'll get it.

We have faith in you.

When my cousin was 2, he escaped from captivity while his mother was trying to get him and his brother in the bathtub. He was retrieved by a neighbor; he was running down the middle of the street butt nekkid.

When my cousin was 2, he escaped from captivity while his mother was trying to get him and his brother in the bathtub. He was retrieved by a neighbor; he was running down the middle of the street butt nekkid.

But was he drunk and in college.

Not in 1967 he wasn't. He was two.

A 2 year old running down the street nekkid is cute. A grown man doing that is not quite the same.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

A 2 year old running down the street nekkid is cute. A grown man doing that is not quite the same.
Is there a rumor somewhere that Brett streaked? Does anyone have a link on that?

Is there a rumor somewhere that Brett streaked? Does anyone have a link on that?

It was just a silly joke that someone took seriously. First I heard of it was some very serious right winger explaining how Kavinaugh had a perfectly good reason for being nude in public.

Forum List

Back