Pictures of Journo-List Members. Recognize any of them?

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Pictures of the Leftist Conspirators. Oh and check out all the "diversity".

JournoList01.jpg

JournoList04.jpg

JournoList02.jpg

JournoList03.jpg

Image posting FAIL! Have patience folks I'm working on it!
There! Now it works. I had to cut the image up into four parts.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
well, jeeze they are kinda small and my eyesight is strained but I can see stupid old Alan Colmes in there.

Yea this is a very disturbing situation. Just more evidence that the corrupt Liberal Press is completely out of control. There may have even been some laws broken. Some of these nutters were actually seriously discussing the deaths of some of their targets. This should probably be investigated by law enforcement. Of course the MSM has been pretty silent about this but this really is incredibly disturbing. This needs to be looked into further.

Yea this is a very disturbing situation. Just more evidence that the corrupt Liberal Press is completely out of control. There may have even been some laws broken. Some of these nutters were actually seriously discussing the deaths of some of their targets. This should probably be investigated by law enforcement. Of course the MSM has been pretty silent about this but this really is incredibly disturbing. This needs to be looked into further.
What the hell are you talking about?

Some of these nutters did actually openly discuss their hopes for physical harm to befall some of their targets. I think law enforcement may have to get involved on this one. Threats of violence are no joke. All of these Leftist nutters should be thoroughly investigated. This really is very serious.

Some of these nutters did actually openly discuss their hopes for physical harm to befall some of their targets. I think law enforcement may have to get involved on this one. Threats of violence are no joke. All of these Leftist nutters should be thoroughly investigated. This really is very serious.
Why do you hate the Jews?

uh, why do you think they are all Jews?

uh, why do you think they are all Jews?
Howdy DiveCon.

I'd say that 90% of them are Jews.

hmm What would make a person take notice they were mostly Jews?

Howdy DiveCon.

I'd say that 90% of them are Jews.
so?
its not their religion or ethnicity at question here
so your comment was out of place

and welcome to the board

How do you know? There is no comment in the OP - just a list of photos of mostly Jewish columnists and reporters. We are left to wonder about the OP's motives.

And thanks!
ah, they are all members of that journo-list where that woman claimed she would ENJOY watching Limbaugh die
and wouldnt offer assistance

Pictures of the Leftist Conspirators. Oh and check out all the "diversity".

JournoList01.jpg

JournoList04.jpg

JournoList02.jpg

JournoList03.jpg

Image posting FAIL! Have patience folks I'm working on it!
There! Now it works. I had to cut the image up into four parts.

Enjoy!

The New Face of American Fascism

Forum List

Back