pictures of Bush off the wagon

• Banned
You do realise there is no such thing right?

AA says its a no no because all beer even that labeled non achoholic beer contains alcohol.

Its about being a phoney and a liar.

I know you dont care but others do care if their president is a fucking liar and a phoney.

BTW the next day he stayed in his room sick.

AA says its a no no because all beer even that labeled non achoholic beer contains alcohol.

I know you dont care but others do care if their president is a fucking liar and a phoney.

Trust me, I know more about AA then you will ever know. And the first thing about them is that they are completely full of shit. I know alcoholics who drinkn non-alcoholic beer and are fine...you do realize how small the alcohol content is in non-alcoholic beer, right? It's miniscule. Like it would be impossible to get drunk of it. That's how small it is.

You're looking for something where it's not. I'm not a Bush fan -- but I know a stupid ass attempt to smear when I see it.

Ted Kennedy got drunk and was responsible for the death of a woman because he was driving under the influence. Barack Obama admitted to using cocaine as a youth. You have NO moral ground to stand on.

You are the left wing version of RSR...almost a carbon copy...

Nothing but DNC talking points that look like a bot and absolutely no intelligence behind what you say...you're the left wing RSR :rofl:

Ive never seen non-alchoholic beer that looks like that, with the foam and everything.

Bush had a DUI at the age of 30, then found jesus and quit drinking. A picture of him drinking the day before a "stomach ailment", is a very big deal because he lied about his faith in god claiming "I was born again, and ive been sober ever since". Obviously to get votes. If one of you can show me a non-alchoholic brand that looks like that bottle, I will concede.

• Banned
OK

Now do you think it means nothing to have a guy who swears he quit drinking to the American people yet drinks in private?

Its hard to get a picture of him lying to us about Iraq but here is a picture of him lying to the American people to give you an example of the fact that he is a lying piece of shit.

You think Im a left rsr then I sugest you do the same I do with rsr and dont answer me.

You are one of those eleitist pieces of work who just love to tell EVERYONE they are stupid.

You keep your little cardboard throne and leave us people who still believe our government can be a force for good.

You go ahead and live in that little world where no matter what anyone does nothing good will come of it.

If you would like you can tell me just how you think this country can get better and I dont mean little fantsy land crap but I mean REAL doable stuff.

Lets hear it my lord?

Ive never seen non-alchoholic beer that looks like that, with the foam and everything.

Bush had a DUI at the age of 30, then found jesus and quit drinking. A picture of him drinking the day before a "stomach ailment", is a very big deal because he lied about his faith in god claiming "I was born again, and ive been sober ever since". Obviously to get votes. If one of you can show me a non-alchoholic brand that looks like that bottle, I will concede.

There is no way to prove it either way, but it sure does look like Buckler.

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/heineken-buckler/6178/6843/

Also, I have personally seen non-alcoholic beer that is foamy and looks like that...I have family members that drink the stuff and it looks and smells just like regular beer.

OK

Now do you think it means nothing to have a guy who swears he quit drinking to the American people yet drinks in private?

Its hard to get a picture of him lying to us about Iraq but here is a picture of him lying to the American people to give you an example of the fact that he is a lying piece of shit.

You think Im a left rsr then I sugest you do the same I do with rsr and dont answer me.

You are one of those eleitist pieces of work who just love to tell EVERYONE they are stupid.

You keep your little cardboard throne and leave us people who still believe our government can be a force for good.

You go ahead and live in that little world where no matter what anyone does nothing good will come of it.

If you would like you can tell me just how you think this country can get better and I dont mean little fantsy land crap but I mean REAL doable stuff.

Lets hear it my lord?

Are you on drugs?

As discussed on the page that YOU linked..

Buckler is 0.5% alcohol...meaning if you squeezed a glass of fresh orange juice, it would have the same amount of alcohol due to natural fermentation in the fruit itself...

Nyquil and mouthwash have MORE alcohol than that.

Sit down, truthmatters....you've been 0wned

hummm it seems you didnt read the whole thing?

Now would you like to tell me how you would aproach fixing the problems we face with something more substancial then you guys are all wrong?

I have many Libertarian friends and most have given into the reality that gettig rid of this present crop of R politicians is the first order of fixing the problems facing this country.

Also just why should the American people elect a party who says Government is the problem?

You see this is what the Rs have been telling us for 30ish years and this is what we got from them.

You would not hire a police chief who said Cops were the problem with society would you?

Well maybe if you wanted your police force dismantled?

hummm it seems you didnt read the whole thing?

Now would you like to tell me how you would aproach fixing the problems we face with something more substancial then you guys are all wrong?

I have many Libertarian friends and most have given into the reality that gettig rid of this present crop of R politicians is the first order of fixing the problems facing this country.

Also just why should the American people elect a party who says Government is the problem?

You see this is what the Rs have been telling us for 30ish years and this is what we got from them.

You would not hire a police chief who said Cops were the problem with society would you?

Well maybe if you wanted your police force dismantled?

LOL...you have been shown to be WRONG on the original topic and so you try to change the subject...how very Liberal of you :rofl:

I don’t understand the point of this thread. Once can socialize with a friend and have a drink. This does not make one an alcoholic. It seems to me that Bush is having a nice time. What is the big deal? Must a president always be somber and serious? I just don’t get it.

President Bush is reportedly spending time resting in his room with a "stomach ailment" which White house spokesman Dan Bartlett defines as "not serious". Nicolas Sarkozy, the French President described him as "slightly unwell".

Said Bartlett: "We're not sure if it was something he ate last night or this morning."

Just a thought, but perhaps Bush's "illness" has something to do with the beer he's seen chugging in these photos.

And....he's back.

ps - I did a quick check and the photo's recent. It's the same jacket/tie combo he was wearing for his meetings with Sarkozy.

UPDATE: Some folks are saying that the beer in question may be of the non-alcoholic "Buckler" brew. Also, as one of our commenters notes, there is no such thing as "non-alcoholic" beer. Near beers are low alcohol and alcoholics are advised to stay away from them.

I don’t understand the point of this thread. Once can socialize with a friend and have a drink. This does not make one an alcoholic. It seems to me that Bush is having a nice time. What is the big deal? Must a president always be somber and serious? I just don’t get it.

The original point is that Bush shouldn't have a drink because he has freely admitted to being a recovering alcoholic.

However, this argument has been shown to be meaningless because he isn't back on the wagon.

It's just people who hate President Bush trying to grasp at straws.

He has claimed repetedly that he does NOT touch alcohol!

President Bush is reportedly spending time resting in his room with a "stomach ailment" which White house spokesman Dan Bartlett defines as "not serious". Nicolas Sarkozy, the French President described him as "slightly unwell".

Said Bartlett: "We're not sure if it was something he ate last night or this morning."

Just a thought, but perhaps Bush's "illness" has something to do with the beer he's seen chugging in these photos.

And....he's back.

ps - I did a quick check and the photo's recent. It's the same jacket/tie combo he was wearing for his meetings with Sarkozy.

UPDATE: Some folks are saying that the beer in question may be of the non-alcoholic "Buckler" brew. Also, as one of our commenters notes, there is no such thing as "non-alcoholic" beer. Near beers are low alcohol and alcoholics are advised to stay away from them.

You're just repeating the exact same thing over and over again.

It is absolutely possible for a recovering alcoholic to drink non-alcoholic beer

Forum List

Back