Pictures from The Dead!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
gorge1.jpg

I will add more in a minute, this one is from my camera phone, I have to up load the rest from my camera.
This from the THe Dead concert at The Gorge in central washington!

Why the hell are all those people sitting? Its The Dead! You gotta dance!

How was the show? I went to see'em at the Pepsi Center in Denver a week and a half ago and it was a mellow show. I was puddled three times, so I really enjoyed myself!

Some of what they did:
Feel Like A Stranger
Casey Jones
Loser
Me and My Uncle
Deep Bellum Blues
Easy Wind (the best version I've ever heard - Warren was perfect for this song)
Ramblin' Rose
Cumberland Blues
Ripple

Why the hell are all those people sitting? Its The Dead! You gotta dance!

How was the show? I went to see'em at the Pepsi Center in Denver a week and a half ago and it was a mellow show. I was puddled three times, so I really enjoyed myself!

Some of what they did:
Feel Like A Stranger
Casey Jones
Loser
Me and My Uncle
Deep Bellum Blues
Easy Wind (the best version I've ever heard - Warren was perfect for this song)
Ramblin' Rose
Cumberland Blues
Ripple
It was a somewhat mellow show but that one was between the Allman Brothers and The Dead. Plus it was like sitting on the sun for th first part of the concert.
The show was great and staying at the Gorge campground was probably the best part, especially with hippie alley, I got a cool hat and grilled cheese sandwich all at the same booth. :razz:

I have some others I will post of the view fom the gorge but I need to eat. I am drained from the weekend.

It was a somewhat mellow show but that one was between the Allman Brothers and The Dead. Plus it was like sitting on the sun for th first part of the concert.

The show was great and staying at the Gorge campground was probably the best part, especially with hippie alley, I got a cool hat and grilled cheese sandwich all at the same booth. :razz:

What?! The Allman Bros. opened up for The Dead?! Not fair, not fair at all!

You didn't buy a heady veggie burrito or a hoola-hoop? Republican!

I got a veggie quesdilla! No way was I getting any meat products from some hippies that have been on the road since North Carolina.
Yeah the Allman brothers were awesome, it was the last show of the tour so both bands went all out. We only saw the last half of the Doobie Brothers who opened for them, because we got alittle tied up looking at everything. If you have never been to the Gorge, you should go and stay at the campground but bring some shade.

and also bight your tongue for calling me a Republican.:eek:
I don't think there were very many there this weekend.:lol:

Like, er, you know, if you like didn't like get totally heady er whatever, then you're like totally a Republican, dzood. (Dzood: pronounced dz-oo-d [like dude but with a z sort of slipped in with the first 'd'] what really heady show-tour kids call eachother after having already burnt out on molly, lsd, nitrus, and other not-yet named psychodelic substances)

Like, er, you know, if you like didn't like get totally heady er whatever, then you're like totally a Republican, dzood. (Dzood: pronounced dz-oo-d [like dude but with a z sort of slipped in with the first 'd'] what really heady show-tour kids call eachother after having already burnt out on molly, lsd, nitrus, and other not-yet named psychodelic substances)
I was asked if I wanted to hang out with molly a few times last weekend. Very funny!:lol:

Forum List

Back