Pictures: At least 100 NFL players kneel or sit in protest

Belt%2B%2526%2BMagazine_1.jpg

Is this your penis?

Only the suckers are buying the msm outrage...........Reuters did a recent poll. 73% of Americans think the players kneeling are dumbasses.:coffee:
I bet most of that 70% were whites. That being the case no one places any relevance on what they think.
lol Racist! You just don't stop. Just because majority of people who voted that they are dumbass, does not mean they are white lol.

Only the suckers are buying the msm outrage...........Reuters did a recent poll. 73% of Americans think the players kneeling are dumbasses.:coffee:
I bet most of that 70% were whites. That being the case no one places any relevance on what they think.
lol Racist! You just don't stop. Just because majority of people who voted that they are dumbass, does not mean they are white lol.

BTW 3 million more people voted Democratic in 2016 than republic. You can start there then discuss our angry orange narcissistic child.

`
"NFL players used the national anthem to show their defiance to President Donald Trump’s criticism, with at least 100 players kneeling or sitting in protest and one team staying in the locker room.

Most teams in the early afternoon games locked arms in solidarity. At least three team owners joined their players.

More than 100 players sat or knelt, the form of protest started last season by former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Kaepernick is now a free agent, and supporters believe teams have avoided signing him because of his protest."
- Source
`
`

Most of these people were not supporting Colin Kaepernick, they were protesting our sow of a president, Trump.
NFL players protesting during the National Anthem one of the most uneducated and idiotic behaviors that I have ever witnessed. I bet if you ask 20 players why are they protesting you will get 20 different answers. What does the National Anthem have to do with what they are protesting. Some players say they are protesting against police brutality and inequality. I don't get it?
There are some many kids growing up idolizing them. To me I would consider them to be role models? So the NFL players don't see anything wrong with their behavior? Disrespecting our country, and the men and women who fought and died for this country. I'm sorry I consider that some type of treason.
NFL players make so much money, and they cant stand for an American tradition for a few moments to honor not just our country but the military and people in it? There are a lot more people out here that make way less then them and have to put up with a lot more crap everyday then standing for a few moments once a week. CRY BABIES!
Point is, there is a time and place for everything. I don't see how kneeling during our national anthem is protesting "police brutality and inequality". After the game make a sign in the locker room and go somewhere where protesting, whatever they are protesting, is more acceptable.
I'm pretty sure you've seen home videos of yourself before so we know you've seen something much more idiotic. Usually when you ask 20 people why they are doing something they will give you 20 different answers because they are different people. The only way that changes is if they agree before hand on what they are going to say.

I'm glad so many kids are idolizing them. Hopefully they realize they should only idolize actions not people. In this case the actions of the football players show strength and conviction to stand up (or kneel) for what they believe is right. Protesting police brutality and the racist anthem are great subjects to protest against.

The amount of money they make has nothing to to do with the issue. Thats just more salt they are rubbing into your white racist wounds. You dont have to see anything. No one is waiting on your approval for them to demonstrate their stance. Youre no one important at all even in your own life.
What I meant by, ask 20 different questions you get 20 different answers, is that they probably don't even know why they are kneeling, just doing it cause they see others.
So you hope kids idolize Adult Football Athletes disrespecting Our National Anthem and out Country? A lot of kids don't understand what the players protesting. Their actions are disrespectful and childish. Most of them make themselves look like a fool. If that's how you think they show strength and conviction.
The Anthem is racist? Your ignorance makes me laugh. Police brutality is a great subject to protest. But is it really an appropriate time to protest during our national anthem before the game, where vets and soldiers currently serving are watching and rooting for their favorite team?
Buddy don't try to blame me for your racism, I am not racist. I have not one time made a racist comment or anything. The players make a lot of their money from their fans buying merchandise, apparel, filling stadiums, ect ect. They make to much for a sport that is going to turn into flag football one day. They are nothing conceded, cry babies.
And there you go again, "All whites are racist". Man you think a white is racist over anything.
Its not me they should demonstrate their stance too, They should demonstrate their stance to the world.
You are right I am no body and neither are you or the next person. None of our opinions matter and we all are entitled to have one. No one has the right to judge the next man.
I never considered myself to be important, and I am not trying compare myself to anyone. I did make a pretty big mistake when I was 17,and I learned from it during the 2 years I was in jail. As of now, I'm 30 and I am pretty successful in life so far. I work for myself, make some really good money, I own a house that's paid off, a nice car paid off, I do speaking engagements from time to time, by going to high schools and talk about gang violence and bullies. I help coach a little league football team. I'm working on creating a center in my neighborhood for kids to come to some days after school, on weekends, and all summer. It is going to be a free program with a variety of different courses that high schools don't teach, and the kids can pick which courses they want to learn. Pretty much getting them involved at a young age, at picking a career path, and what is all out there.
I have other things going on with teen bullying and suicide.
I don't respect you one bit, yet you disrespect me to no end. To say some of the things you say, "you are not important." and all the other immature middle school name calling non sense, really shows how immature you are.
That's all you got, is name calling and making up lies.
You are one miserable dude man, all I see in you is hate, not just with whites but with yourself. Life is to short buddy
Who told you they were just doing because others were doing it? Are you guessing or do you have some proof?

Yes. I hope to god these kids see that if something is not worthy of respect then you dont respect it. Whites like to deflect a lot and you have to refocus them from time to time. You whites make it about everything except what they people are saying they are doing it for. Police brutality and a racist anthem. How many players can you quote saying they are doing it for anything other than those two things? You white boys are more than silly but then thats your issue. I say fuck all yall. If you dont like the protests then dont watch.
My opinion is that most are probably doing it just because they see others doing it. Why? Because my opinion is that the are a bunch of CRY BABIES, that always make fools out of themselves. Why should something not worthy of respect be respected? The only time I make it known that I don't respect an opinion is when an opinion is made towards me in a derogatory way, especially a racist way.
Your racism is portraying you as an immature, uneducated, angry, confused, racist individual. Who, once feels offended, lashes out and takes it out on whites. If have nothing else to say, you blame it on whites being dumb and racist. I'm sorry but that's what most people here see you as, its not my fault. You want to talk about credibility, you have none.
Oh my, I know what they are doing it for! Answer me 1 question. Do you think that protesting our national anthem and disrespecting our country and soldiers and vets, is right? You don't think that protesting during the anthem/game is an appropriate time? What do you think, that they think, they are accomplishing by protesting the anthem?

One more thing. The other day you said most blacks are racist because whites are. Honestly, I think that the way blacks are acting now a days with this racism and this other crap, are making whites racist.

Another thing, why is it ok for a black person to call a white person kracker, honkey ect ect. and a white person responds after being called one of those names, calling the black person a n*****. Its ok for the black person to be racist but its not ok for the white person to be?

Another thing. You cant be against or stand up for racism, if you yourself is a racist.
Well at least we got it clear it was just your opinion that they were doing it without knowing why. Now that I understand it is a white opinion I can disregard it because as I mentioned whites lose focus easily due to cognitive dissonance and start talking about things that have nothing to do with reason like the military, veterans, the virgin mary and other equally ridiculous bullshit.

Not concerned with what you feel my "racism" is portraying me as. I told you before what whites think of me is none of my business.

Whites were racist long before today. You guys actually documented your racism and made laws to support it. Now you want me to believe its a recent development? :laugh:

I dont think its right for a Black person to call a white person a racial name unprovoked. Who told you that I thought that?

I disagree. Just because I may think I am superior to you doesnt mean I am going to act like I am white and grant myself 400 years of affirmative action while at the same time oppressing you. I would much rather smoke your ass on a level playing field. Thats the major difference between whites and Blacks as a general rule. Thats why Drumpf wants to make murica great again. Dog whistle politics for when Jim Crow was in force.

Last edited:
`
"NFL players used the national anthem to show their defiance to President Donald Trump’s criticism, with at least 100 players kneeling or sitting in protest and one team staying in the locker room.

Most teams in the early afternoon games locked arms in solidarity. At least three team owners joined their players.

More than 100 players sat or knelt, the form of protest started last season by former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Kaepernick is now a free agent, and supporters believe teams have avoided signing him because of his protest."
- Source
`
`

Most of these people were not supporting Colin Kaepernick, they were protesting our sow of a president, Trump.
There is no law preventing someone from being an idiot. Fortunately, there is also no law forcing me to watch NFL games or buy their products.

BTW 3 million more people voted Democratic in 2016 than republic. You can start there then discuss our angry orange narcissistic child.
I honestly don't care about any of that. I dislike trump just as much as I disliked Obama. In my 30 years of life. Bush sr.- didn't like, Bill Clinton- didn't like, Bush jr.- didn't like, Obama-didn't like, and now trump- don't like. Don't care about democrats or republicans they all sound dumb to me. None of the presidents affected me in any type of way good or bad, nothing affected the way I live my life. I have money in my bank, house, car, girl everything I can ask for. They all say good things but I don't listen no more.
By the way did they spend over 300 and something million dollars to try to pass Obamacare and didn't succeed. Basically threw away over 300 million bucks, could of gave every single citizen million bucks. I'm sorry but I'm not going to follow or listen to idiots.

I honestly don't care about any of that. I dislike trump just as much as I disliked Obama. In my 30 years of life. Bush sr.- didn't like, Bill Clinton- didn't like, Bush jr.- didn't like, Obama-didn't like, and now trump- don't like. Don't care about democrats or republicans they all sound dumb to me. None of the presidents affected me in any type of way good or bad, nothing affected the way I live my life. I have money in my bank, house, car, girl everything I can ask for. They all say good things but I don't listen no more.
By the way did they spend over 300 and something million dollars to try to pass Obamacare and didn't succeed. Basically threw away over 300 million bucks, could of gave every single citizen million bucks. I'm sorry but I'm not going to follow or listen to idiots.

Your not going to listen or follow idiots?

Then don't post like one.

NFL players protesting during the National Anthem one of the most uneducated and idiotic behaviors that I have ever witnessed. I bet if you ask 20 players why are they protesting you will get 20 different answers. What does the National Anthem have to do with what they are protesting. Some players say they are protesting against police brutality and inequality. I don't get it?
There are some many kids growing up idolizing them. To me I would consider them to be role models? So the NFL players don't see anything wrong with their behavior? Disrespecting our country, and the men and women who fought and died for this country. I'm sorry I consider that some type of treason.
NFL players make so much money, and they cant stand for an American tradition for a few moments to honor not just our country but the military and people in it? There are a lot more people out here that make way less then them and have to put up with a lot more crap everyday then standing for a few moments once a week. CRY BABIES!
Point is, there is a time and place for everything. I don't see how kneeling during our national anthem is protesting "police brutality and inequality". After the game make a sign in the locker room and go somewhere where protesting, whatever they are protesting, is more acceptable.
I'm pretty sure you've seen home videos of yourself before so we know you've seen something much more idiotic. Usually when you ask 20 people why they are doing something they will give you 20 different answers because they are different people. The only way that changes is if they agree before hand on what they are going to say.

I'm glad so many kids are idolizing them. Hopefully they realize they should only idolize actions not people. In this case the actions of the football players show strength and conviction to stand up (or kneel) for what they believe is right. Protesting police brutality and the racist anthem are great subjects to protest against.

The amount of money they make has nothing to to do with the issue. Thats just more salt they are rubbing into your white racist wounds. You dont have to see anything. No one is waiting on your approval for them to demonstrate their stance. Youre no one important at all even in your own life.
What I meant by, ask 20 different questions you get 20 different answers, is that they probably don't even know why they are kneeling, just doing it cause they see others.
So you hope kids idolize Adult Football Athletes disrespecting Our National Anthem and out Country? A lot of kids don't understand what the players protesting. Their actions are disrespectful and childish. Most of them make themselves look like a fool. If that's how you think they show strength and conviction.
The Anthem is racist? Your ignorance makes me laugh. Police brutality is a great subject to protest. But is it really an appropriate time to protest during our national anthem before the game, where vets and soldiers currently serving are watching and rooting for their favorite team?
Buddy don't try to blame me for your racism, I am not racist. I have not one time made a racist comment or anything. The players make a lot of their money from their fans buying merchandise, apparel, filling stadiums, ect ect. They make to much for a sport that is going to turn into flag football one day. They are nothing conceded, cry babies.
And there you go again, "All whites are racist". Man you think a white is racist over anything.
Its not me they should demonstrate their stance too, They should demonstrate their stance to the world.
You are right I am no body and neither are you or the next person. None of our opinions matter and we all are entitled to have one. No one has the right to judge the next man.
I never considered myself to be important, and I am not trying compare myself to anyone. I did make a pretty big mistake when I was 17,and I learned from it during the 2 years I was in jail. As of now, I'm 30 and I am pretty successful in life so far. I work for myself, make some really good money, I own a house that's paid off, a nice car paid off, I do speaking engagements from time to time, by going to high schools and talk about gang violence and bullies. I help coach a little league football team. I'm working on creating a center in my neighborhood for kids to come to some days after school, on weekends, and all summer. It is going to be a free program with a variety of different courses that high schools don't teach, and the kids can pick which courses they want to learn. Pretty much getting them involved at a young age, at picking a career path, and what is all out there.
I don't respect you one bit, yet you disrespect me to no end. To say some of the things you say, "you are not important." and all the other immature middle school name calling non sense, really shows how immature you are.
You are one miserable dude man, all I see in you is hate, not just with whites but with yourself. Life is to short buddy
Who told you they were just doing because others were doing it? Are you guessing or do you have some proof?

Yes. I hope to god these kids see that if something is not worthy of respect then you dont respect it. Whites like to deflect a lot and you have to refocus them from time to time. You whites make it about everything except what they people are saying they are doing it for. Police brutality and a racist anthem. How many players can you quote saying they are doing it for anything other than those two things? You white boys are more than silly but then thats your issue. I say fuck all yall. If you dont like the protests then dont watch.
My opinion is that most are probably doing it just because they see others doing it. Why? Because my opinion is that the are a bunch of CRY BABIES, that always make fools out of themselves. Why should something not worthy of respect be respected? The only time I make it known that I don't respect an opinion is when an opinion is made towards me in a derogatory way, especially a racist way.
Your racism is portraying you as an immature, uneducated, angry, confused, racist individual. Who, once feels offended, lashes out and takes it out on whites. If have nothing else to say, you blame it on whites being dumb and racist. I'm sorry but that's what most people here see you as, its not my fault. You want to talk about credibility, you have none.
Oh my, I know what they are doing it for! Answer me 1 question. Do you think that protesting our national anthem and disrespecting our country and soldiers and vets, is right? You don't think that protesting during the anthem/game is an appropriate time? What do you think, that they think, they are accomplishing by protesting the anthem?

One more thing. The other day you said most blacks are racist because whites are. Honestly, I think that the way blacks are acting now a days with this racism and this other crap, are making whites racist.

Another thing, why is it ok for a black person to call a white person kracker, honkey ect ect. and a white person responds after being called one of those names, calling the black person a n*****. Its ok for the black person to be racist but its not ok for the white person to be?

Another thing. You cant be against or stand up for racism, if you yourself is a racist.
Well at least we got it clear it was just your opinion that they were doing it without knowing why. Now that I understand is a white opinion I can disregard it because as I mentioned whites lose focus easily due to cognitive dissonance and start talking about things that have nothing to do with reason like the military, veterans, the virgin mary and other equally ridiculous bullshit.

Not concerned with what you feel my "racism" is portraying me as. I told you before what whites think of me is none of my business.

Whites were racist long before today. You guys actually documented your racism and made laws to support it. Now you want me to believe its a recent development? :laugh:

I dont think its right for a Black person to call a white person a racial name unprovoked. Who told you that I thought that?

I disagree. Just because I may think I am superior to you doesnt mean I am going to act like I am white and grant myself 400 years of affirmative action while at the same time oppressing you. I would much rather smoke your ass on a level playing field. Thats the major difference between whites and Blacks as a general rule. Thats why Drumpf wants to make murica great again. Dog whistle politics for when Jim Crow was in force.
Again just a general question. You know it just as well as I do that blacks call a white a name and if the white responds with the n word the white person is racist.
Again you cant answer questions. Always about race with you. ok you might be able to smoke me on a level playing field, maybe not I'm pretty athletic hit the gym every day but guarantee I have earned more respect from respectable people then you and my bank account will tell you how successful I am.

I just question why you act the way you do, and you just get mad and call me names. Do you have any maturity at all to not involve whites in everything? Like seriously, my black buddy just came in the door me, him and couple buddies are playing poker tonight down in my game drinking some blue label walker. I have to get his opinion on this.
You don't make any sense at all buddy your logic is poop, your reasoning is poop, no respect, no dignity, you don't think before you type. Everything you say, yea you might know a couple big words but I don't get anything out of what you say. Your defense is junk you have nothing you just run around everything I said and questions and blame whites for something else.

Reason I have even been having discussions with you is because I find it really offensive when you talk about whites. Not all whites are the same just as not all blacks are the same. You always refer whites as a whole, everything I say refer you as an individual. You have nothing on me to prove I'm racist and I am not. But I will defend my race from an ignorant and simple minded person as your self.

Good Day Sir!

Your not going to listen or follow idiots?

Then don't post like one.
Good one buddy

Actually Trump had more legal votes.
Hillary got millions of illegal votes from illegal aliens and Dems voting multiple times under fakes names.

Well at least we got it clear it was just your opinion that they were doing it without knowing why. Now that I understand is a white opinion I can disregard it because as I mentioned whites lose focus easily due to cognitive dissonance and start talking about things that have nothing to do with reason like the military, veterans, the virgin mary and other equally ridiculous bullshit.

Again just a general question. You know it just as well as I do that blacks call a white a name and if the white responds with the n word the white person is racist.
Again you cant answer questions. Always about race with you. ok you might be able to smoke me on a level playing field, maybe not I'm pretty athletic hit the gym every day but guarantee I have earned more respect from respectable people then you and my bank account will tell you how successful I am.

I just question why you act the way you do, and you just get mad and call me names. Do you have any maturity at all to not involve whites in everything? Like seriously, my black buddy just came in the door me, him and couple buddies are playing poker tonight down in my game drinking some blue label walker. I have to get his opinion on this.
You don't make any sense at all buddy your logic is poop, your reasoning is poop, no respect, no dignity, you don't think before you type. Everything you say, yea you might know a couple big words but I don't get anything out of what you say. Your defense is junk you have nothing you just run around everything I said and questions and blame whites for something else.

Reason I have even been having discussions with you is because I find it really offensive when you talk about whites. Not all whites are the same just as not all blacks are the same. You always refer whites as a whole, everything I say refer you as an individual. You have nothing on me to prove I'm racist and I am not. But I will defend my race from an ignorant and simple minded person as your self.

Good Day Sir!
I've never heard something as blatantly stupid as your opening statement. In what world would a Black person call a white person a racist name then call the white person a racist for retaliating in kind? I'm hoping you have some evidence of this and this is not another silly white boy opinion?

What question did you ask that I didnt answer? I'm not talking about a football field. I am talking about in life. and you call me a racist? :laugh:

I'm not not mad at you. Youre very funny to be honest. I just believe in telling you like it is. I dont expect much of whites so its understandable you dont get much out of me. Like I pointed out your ability to focus is compromised which is one of the reasons you are so confused about the football players. Tip. Dont discuss your politics with your Black friend if he is really Black. You might wind up surprised. Remember I dont know you. I could give a shit what you think. Your Black friend may be a different issue.

I cant help how offensive it is to you. However if you want to be proactive I would focus my attention on all your pals that are running around the forum talking about Black people. When you get your feral animals under control then we can discuss how offended you are and see if we can work out a way for me to be less offensive to you. I have no problem with that but again the prerequisite is you focusing your attention on the inbred white people here. Does that make sense to you?

btw, if you were a sports fan you might just understand why this is so intrusive, real sports fans just want their sports without this nonsense, the left refuses to allow it...try and tell them [the left] it has no place in sports and see what happens.
`
Well, outside of the Olympics and Packers, I'm not a sports fan. However, I did read that NASCAR will fire any drivers that protest during the national anthem, so I guess that's important to them.
This right here shows that you do not understand what is going on. No one cares if NASCAR cares about it. The fans care about it, and that is what really matters.

Lets get something clear, for Trump to keep this american patriotic shit up with the NFL, when he himself has been exposed as a fake give a fuck patriot, is mute to most sane people in this country. As we speak, this bitch is express mailing condolense letters to families he bragged about contacting a week ago. I mean the man is so out of touch with being humane, even his chief of staff is a useless voice. The NFL could give a fuck about Trump, you white fucked up fans and the lies...they're doing what they want and if the owners don't like it, than they can kiss thier ass's too....

`

- Source
`
`

I am protesting, by NOT WATCHING these knelling showboating prima donnas play their little games. Nope, I am protesting THEM. It's a two way street. They better get that point damn fast if they want to keep their meaningless jobs.

Good Day Sir!
I've never heard something as blatantly stupid as your opening statement. In what world would a Black person call a white person a racist name then call the white person a racist for retaliating in kind? I'm hoping you have some evidence of this and this is not another silly white boy opinion?

What question did you ask that I didnt answer? I'm not talking about a football field. I am talking about in life. and you call me a racist? :laugh:

I'm not not mad at you. Youre very funny to be honest. I just believe in telling you like it is. I dont expect much of whites so its understandable you dont get much out of me. Like I pointed out your ability to focus is compromised which is one of the reasons you are so confused about the football players. Tip. Dont discuss your politics with your Black friend if he is really Black. You might wind up surprised. Remember I dont know you. I could give a shit what you think. Your Black friend may be a different issue.

I cant help how offensive it is to you. However if you want to be proactive I would focus my attention on all your pals that are running around the forum talking about Black people. When you get your feral animals under control then we can discuss how offended you are and see if we can work out a way for me to be less offensive to you. I have no problem with that but again the prerequisite is you focusing your attention on the inbred white people here. Does that make sense to you?
I have personally witnessed a black person and white person get into an argument the black person call him kracker and honkey several times. Then the white person said the n word once. The black guy flipped out your racist started to tell the cops that the white guy is racist and calling him racist names. Obviously I had evidence I wouldn't of said it. I seen it happen multiple times. You wont burn me at life dude, it wont be that easy. I'm not saying I will burn you but I will give you a run for your money. I feel you. And honestly if I come across a racist white person and notice they are being racist trust me I have words to say.
How am I confused about the football players? Kneeling during the anthem isn't appropriate and what does it have anything to do with police brutality, or inequality. IM sure there are plenty other ways to protest against police brutality and inequality.
I mean shit players get fined for acting a fool in the end zone after scoring a td, but they can disrespect the flag?
Also a lot of people don't agree with it and stadiums that are usually full are now becoming empty, then the sells of nfl merchandise will decline. ect ect.

Good Day Sir!

I have personally witnessed a black person and white person get into an argument the black person call him kracker and honkey several times. Then the white person said the n word once. The black guy flipped out your racist started to tell the cops that the white guy is racist and calling him racist names. Obviously I had evidence I wouldn't of said it. I seen it happen multiple times. You wont burn me at life dude, it wont be that easy. I'm not saying I will burn you but I will give you a run for your money. I feel you. And honestly if I come across a racist white person and notice they are being racist trust me I have words to say.
How am I confused about the football players? Kneeling during the anthem isn't appropriate and what does it have anything to do with police brutality, or inequality. IM sure there are plenty other ways to protest against police brutality and inequality.
I mean shit players get fined for acting a fool in the end zone after scoring a td, but they can disrespect the flag?
Also a lot of people don't agree with it and stadiums that are usually full are now becoming empty, then the sells of nfl merchandise will decline. ect ect.
Unfortunately i need evidence. I cant take your word for it because it goes against common sense. Your word is not evidence. White people specialize in lying in general so I have long learned to never trust what they say and investigate it if possible.

Like most whites you think you make the determination on whats appropriate and whats not. News flash. You don't. You lack credibility and the authority to make a determination on whats appropriate or not. To be honest its laughable that you would even assume that authority in the face of your peoples history. You also dont determine when a protest is to occur. Thats reserved to the person making the protest. There are plenty of other ways to protest but they decided to do it this way. Too bad if you disagree with it but your agreement is not the goal or concern. Whats disrespecting the flag is the racist anthem thats played not the players kneeling. Now if they were giving the flag the finger you would have a point. Since they arent you have none. You keep speaking about agreement. Lots of people dont agree with things I do. I dont live my life for those people so I could give a shit what they think. For every action there is a reaction or consequence. Its actually a law of physics. These players have decided that if sales decline so be it. They are going to do what they think is right. One could only wish to have such an outstanding action for kids to emulate.

Good Day Sir!

Unfortunately i need evidence. I cant take your word for it because it goes against common sense. Your word is not evidence. White people specialize in lying in general so I have long learned to never trust what they say and investigate it if possible.

Like most whites you think you make the determination on whats appropriate and whats not. News flash. You don't. You lack credibility and the authority to make a determination on whats appropriate or not. To be honest its laughable that you would even assume that authority in the face of your peoples history. You also dont determine when a protest is to occur. Thats reserved to the person making the protest. There are plenty of other ways to protest but they decided to do it this way. Too bad if you disagree with it but your agreement is not the goal or concern. Whats disrespecting the flag is the racist anthem thats played not the players kneeling. Now if they were giving the flag the finger you would have a point. Since they arent you have none. You keep speaking about agreement. Lots of people dont agree with things I do. I dont live my life for those people so I could give a shit what they think. For every action there is a reaction or consequence. Its actually a law of physics. These players have decided that if sales decline so be it. They are going to do what they think is right. One could only wish to have such an outstanding action for kids to emulate.
Let me guess you have the credibility and authority to determine whats appropriate or not? You are superior over everyone huh? dude I appreciate you trying to sound intelligent, probably worked on it all night, but your a joke. You have no creditability or authority for anything. People might be timid by your aggressive racism, but not me.
The National Anthem is racist? ok In your own words explain to me why you say its racist? Instead of jumping around and avoiding the question explain to me why you say that like your trying to convince me that it is a racist song.
I know there is controversy over the song, but have you actually read the lyrics? I would like for you to show me whats racist about it.

Good Day Sir!

Let me guess you have the credibility and authority to determine whats appropriate or not? You are superior over everyone huh? dude I appreciate you trying to sound intelligent, probably worked on it all night, but your a joke. You have no creditability or authority for anything. People might be timid by your aggressive racism, but not me.
The National Anthem is racist? ok In your own words explain to me why you say its racist? Instead of jumping around and avoiding the question explain to me why you say that like your trying to convince me that it is a racist song.
I know there is controversy over the song, but have you actually read the lyrics? I would like for you to show me whats racist about it.

Of course I have the credibility and authority to determine whats appropriate for myself. You do as well. What you dont have is the credibility or authority to extend your beliefs to the players taking the knee or anyone else. Youre no one to them and white to boot.

You sound as if you are projecting. If I intimidate you then shake it off. We are not face to face. We're on the internet. If you dont know whats racist about the anthem thats your issue. I never thought of you when I made that determination. As I said youre no one important and white to boot. What would I look like asking for your opinion on if it was racist or not? Youre white!
laugh.gif

What could you possible tell me that would change what I already determined to be racist? Just take my word for...or not...its racist. Thats why Black people are protesting it.

Forum List

Back