Picture Worth A Thousand Words

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Dang, here we go, lots of links:

http://instapundit.com/archives/017601.php

INTERESTING PICTURE from the scene of schoolhouse slaughter today. Note the t-shirt. More information here.

This is what we're dealing with, for those who have forgotten.

UPDATE: GayPatriot asks: "First NYC/DC, then Madrid, now Russia faces its own "9/11". How many more will have to die until Europe, and ostriches here in the US, wake up and realize we are in a World War?"

Beats me. But David Kaspar has some helpful advice on how to think about acts of terror.

Right. We have a common enemy. Who'd have thought the former Soviet Union would find themselves on the same side as the country that devastated their enemies in Afghanistan as they were unable to do, in less time than it takes to pronounce all the former Soviet republics? It's especially ironic that the Soviet Union spent SO MUCH money, time and energy trying to court that part of the world, to their discredit. (And by the way, some of us still remember the image you keep in your avatar. I own and still watch that incredible video 9/11, the documentary made by 2 Frenchmen about NYC firefighters.)

Well, at least that guy gets it. I guess at least one person in the rest of the worls likes the U.S. (sarc) :cool:

Forum List

Back