Picture of Tammie's kids

lilcountriegal

Oct 24, 2003
Pennsylvania
Tammie asked me to post this for her.

PateandJoshie.jpg

Thank you Lil'!
That's my boogerbutt twinkies. :D
Okay, it's just the picture, my boys smile is really cute, he looks wierd up there, LOL!

lilcountriegal said:
You're welcome!! BTW... they are gorgeous!!! Your daughter's smile makes me think she's the bad one lol
Well, she is, LOL! She's sneaky, assertive, bossy as hell, LOL! She's an hour and a half older than he and acts like she's 20 years his senior, LOL!! He's the one with the temper tantrums though, so it equals out, LOL!!!

Tammie they are adorable ! Good luck you will need it ! You poor thing ! :D

UsaPride said:
Pate is my nickname for her, short for Payton, LOL!

Thanks Sandy, they are a handful!!

Tammie, I have a son named Peyton and I call him Pate too !

Sandy73 said:
Tammie, I have a son named Peyton and I call him Pate too !
LMAO! That's so cool! When I say their names, everyone thinks I have two boys, LOL! My husband is a HUGE Walter Payton fan, so we decided to use Payton for one of the kids. Our first movie date was 'The Hand That Rocks The Cradle' and the crazy lady's name was Payton so we went with naming our girl that, LOL! We're sick and twisted, LMAO! :mm:

UsaPride said:
LMAO! That's so cool! When I say their names, everyone thinks I have two boys, LOL! My husband is a HUGE Walter Payton fan, so we decided to use Payton for one of the kids. Our first movie date was 'The Hand That Rocks The Cradle' and the crazy lady's name was Payton so we went with naming our girl that, LOL! We're sick and twisted, LMAO! :mm:

OMG that is TOO spooky ! I was 7 mths preg when I saw that movie in the theater and I loved her name sooo much that I told my then husband I wanted to name the baby that name regardless of gender ! I used Peyton Manning as a good example for Peyton being a boys name !
We then agreed that if was a boy he would be named Peyton w/ an E or if he was a girl she would have had Payton w/ an A.
Here he is almost 12 yrs later ... Peyton Matthew.

Sandy73 said:
OMG that is TOO spooky ! I was 7 mths preg when I saw that movie in the theater and I loved her name sooo much that I told my then husband I wanted to name the baby that name regardless of gender ! I used Peyton Manning as a good example for Peyton being a boys name !
We then agreed that if was a boy he would be named Peyton w/ an E or if he was a girl she would have had Payton w/ an A.
Here he is almost 12 yrs later ... Peyton Matthew.
Damn, that's crazy!!! I keep getting told that Payton with an 'A' if for boys and 'E' is for girls, I use Peyton Manning as an example there too, LMAO!!! That is too cool!
BTW, something else too wierd, I had tons of names for a boy but settled the final two between Joshua and Matthew, I swear! The husband had the deciding vote and he went with Joshua. If we had named that boy Matthew, I'd really be spooked out right now, LMAO!!

Forum List

Back