Picture of rush's 32 year old girlfriend

Whenever someone comments on the physical attibutes of another person, I find myself wondering if they themselves are 'all that'.

Personally, I try to refrain from commenting on the relative attractiveness of another person. I bear in mind that it's actually a tad shallow to judge someone on their looks.

*Gets out picnic and settles in on the moral highground. Nice view from up here.*

Whenever someone comments on the physical attibutes of another person, I find myself wondering if they themselves are 'all that'.

Personally, I try to refrain from commenting on the relative attractiveness of another person. I bear in mind that it's actually a tad shallow to judge someone on their looks.

*Gets out picnic and settles in on the moral highground. Nice view from up here.*

I think a lot of this thread is dining on sour grapes.

He lost a bunch of weight for her. I bet he spoils her rotten. And he took her parents with them to Hawaii.

supposedly shagging the heck out of poor rush causing him to pop too many little blue pills.
Hahaha! Your witty retort has made me rethink everything I ever heard on Rush's show for the last 17 years. Obviously, with all his money and fame, if he can't hook a real beauty then he must be a fail at everything else!

What stunning logic, I now see what I've been missing all these years. I'm now a Liberal!

Thank you Misty, Thank You! :)

Wow. No wonder Rush has some chest pains... I don't think my heart could take that either.

Beside me toads look good, I have nothing to lose.

Wait, what's this bell? "Sanctuary! Sanctuary!" :lol:

supposedly shagging the heck out of poor rush causing him to pop too many little blue pills.
Hahaha! Your witty retort has made me rethink everything I ever heard on Rush's show for the last 17 years. Obviously, with all his money and fame, if he can't hook a real beauty then he must be a fail at everything else!

What stunning logic, I now see what I've been missing all these years. I'm now a Liberal!

Thank you Misty, Thank You! :)

17 years? Man you need help! :lol:

Forum List

Back