Pics from Iraq - not media-worthy...

Wish we could see many more happy pics.
Tough when the news is filled with daily bombings. They could at least juxtapose the two.

Thanks for the post. It provides a little balance and a human face to the war in Iraq.

It also emphasizes how profoundly evil the islamic fundamentalist system must be that it can turn so many of these beautiful bright faces into hate-filled fanatics bent on murdering their fellow man.

I think there are many more happy pics than devestation. Doesn't sell. NYC you think me a neocon, you couldn't be more wrong, but I won't fight your prejudice. Kerry is a loser, Bush may not be wonderful, but he's more than what we need to begin this war. He has the warrior heart.

Originally posted by Kathianne
NYC you think me a neocon, you couldn't be more wrong, but I won't fight your prejudice. Kerry is a loser, Bush may not be wonderful, but he's more than what we need to begin this war. He has the warrior heart.

Not sure what this is in reference to.

I said I wanted more nice pictures:p: , don't make me give you my thoughts on Bush.:wank:

can't give pics, don't know how to do so. Nevertheless, my take of your position is to put Bush in worst possible light. Perhaps I'm wrong?

can't give pics, don't know how to do so. Nevertheless, my take of your position is to put Bush in worst possible light. Perhaps I'm wrong?

Still not sure what you were talking about regarding me taking you as a neocon, etc.

What I said was: "Wish we could see many more happy pics.
Tough when the news is filled with daily bombings. They could at least juxtapose the two."

What I meant was: All we ever see/hear out of the Middle East is bad and vile and ugly. Take today, for example, as the dreaded video still haunts the net(and now me) news came out that the Head of the Governing Council was murdered as he attempted to enter the green zone.

I want people to see pictures of the good that is being done over there. I don't agree with the way this War was begun but now that we're there I can only hope for the best. If there are smiling Iraqis I want to see them!

And I want people around here to see them so that they will stop calling for the head of every brown man in the desert.

I may not have heard it recently, but shit at school today all I heard was "wipe them all out" and it reminded me of some of the more severe comments I'd heard around here...

Maybe I'm wrong. Thought you were going for the Bush failed route. This could be true, in spite of the successes, which are less recorded.

I"m assuming that you are looking for the failures. There are too many of those, especially the pics of the prison, pics courtesy idiots.

Not taken, pics of guards really doing their jobs. Feeding and getting info, via the approved channels.

Maybe I'm wrong. Thought you were going for the Bush failed route. This could be true, in spite of the successes, which are less recorded.

I"m assuming that you are looking for the failures. There are too many of those, especially the pics of the prison, pics courtesy idiots.

Not taken, pics of guards really doing their jobs. Feeding and getting info, via the approved channels.

What part of "If there are smiling Iraqis I want to see them!" makes you think I am interested in seeing pictures of failure?
You have me pegged as someone who is not a Bush supporter, and rightly so, but hell I haven't even mentioned his name today until just now nor said a bad word about him.

I tend to stick to issues, specificly the thread at hand, rather than throw out blanket statements and useless rhetoric like RWA, dilloduck, etc.
:p:

Forum List

Back