Picklegate...Pickle Jar Was Loosened Before Hand

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Jimmy Kimmel had Hillary on his show last week and asked her several softball questions designed to trump (pun intended) claims that she was sick.

First he checked her pulse to see if she was alive, then he produced a pre-opened jar of pickles for her to open. The reason I say it was pre-opened is because anyone who has opened a jar of pickles can tell you that when you open any unopened jar that has a vacuum it produces a loud pop. There was no pop this time. Watch and see.....

Jimmy Kimmel had Hillary on his show last week and asked her several softball questions designed to trump (pun intended) claims that she was sick.

First he checked her pulse to see if she was alive, then he produced a pre-opened jar of pickles for her to open. The reason I say it was pre-opened is because anyone who has opened a jar of pickles can tell you that when you open any unopened jar that has a vacuum it produces a loud pop. There was no pop this time. Watch and see.....

Did you note he also attempted to take her pulse with his thumb?

This is typical.........they can't even do a joke without lying.....

In all fairness, hard-core drunks can usually tear through some pickle juice seeking the sodium and potassium they have depleted from their body so she probably is a pro at opening those jars by now. It made a sound, but the waves couldn't escape the black hole of her soul.

There's no way they would have her not be able to open a jar. The only question is if they had a Kimmel family member as hostage.

"The jar doesn't open, your mother takes a trip down the stairs."

Last edited:

Ain't no pop in Hillary's comedy either.

Yes, you would think that Kimmel would have put the focus on the sound of the pop when the jar opened if was trying to prove something by it. Of course I could appreciate the humor in it all, and especially the part where he said she had no pulse. Wow. LOL.

. I'm surprised she didn't say this "that tharrr jar I'm about to open y'all, is about to be opened y'all, because I didn't come this farr not to open that tharrr jarrr, so get ready for that tharrr jar to get opened y'all". LOL

The reason I say it was pre-opened is because anyone who has opened a jar of pickles can tell you that when you open any unopened jar that has a vacuum it produces a loud pop.

Actually, anyone who isn't a weak ass pussy knows that the right way to open a vacuum sealed jar is to control the vacuum, opening it slowly and resulting in little to no sound. Same thing holds true for opening a champagne bottle. That you don't know this indicates you're a weak ass pussy.

On a side note, are you really so fucking obsessed with Clinton that you have to whine about a fucking joke on a comedy show? Jesus fucking Christ, get a goddamned hobby. You obviously could benefit by taking up weightlifting.

Is there anything about Hillary that isn't faked? I love how at a campaign rally Hillary read the word "sigh" off the teleprompter instead of sighing. Which itself is funny, but is the woman so fake that they have to cue her emotions for her wtf.

The reason I say it was pre-opened is because anyone who has opened a jar of pickles can tell you that when you open any unopened jar that has a vacuum it produces a loud pop.

Actually, anyone who isn't a weak ass pussy knows that the right way to open a vacuum sealed jar is to control the vacuum, opening it slowly and resulting in little to no sound. Same thing holds true for opening a champagne bottle. That you don't know this indicates you're a weak ass pussy.

On a side note, are you really so fucking obsessed with Clinton that you have to whine about a fucking joke on a comedy show? Jesus fucking Christ, get a goddamned hobby. You obviously could benefit by taking up weightlifting.
. Must have hit a nerve that you went into your cursing fit to try and deal with the issue in which you undoubtedly have an interest yourself in or why come here and comment at all ? Sounds like you took a break from your hobby in order to save your queen in which you hope to be crowned soon. Mud must be doing a great job to draw attention like this, so thanks for your confirmation on that fact.

. I'm surprised she didn't say this "that tharrr jar I'm about to open y'all, is about to be opened y'all, because I didn't come this farr not to open that tharrr jarrr, so get ready for that tharrr jar to get opened y'all". LOL

Yep......she's a genuwhine Merkin.

Hillary applied 75 foot pounds of torque to open that jar. It was certified by a Craftsman model 1019 Laboratory Edition Signature Series torque wrench. The kind used by Caltech high energy physicists. And NASA engineers.

Certified to be dead on balls accurate

Last edited:

I think your lid has been loose for years.

I think your lid has been loose for years.

It does seem that everything's leaked out. :D

Forum List

Back