Picking on Fox News again.....ho hum

krisy

Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
Check this article out. The Idiots at CNN and MSNBC are so pissed about Fox News being on top,someone has to decided to make a movie about it. Sounds like Fox has some good ammo though. It isn't hard to prove the bias on CNN,that is for sure!! I also cannot believe the New York Times may actually step in and defend Fox!!!!

http://www.drudgereport.com/foxf.htm

I want to see it. A media war. Go ahead. we dare you CNN. Bring your liberal Bias out in the open so FOX can show everyone how thye've had the wool pulled over their eyes.

I would like to see it too. Fox is no stupid network. They have been bashed before and come out swinging. What I can't figure out is,how does CNN or MSNBC have the ball to call Fox bias?! CNN is well known for their Liberal tilt,and MSNBC is just trying to keep up with everyone else. The only good thing they goin is Joe Scarborough,who actually defended Fox news(maybe about this subject,didn't hear the whole thing) the other night,and asked how other media outlets could call them biased when most of the media is sooo left wing. It will be interesting,that's for sure!!!

are you surprised this is an election year anything could happen!:p:

:ali:
have left the building

:D

Originally posted by krisy
I would like to see it too. Fox is no stupid network. They have been bashed before and come out swinging. What I can't figure out is,how does CNN or MSNBC have the ball to call Fox bias?! CNN is well known for their Liberal tilt,and MSNBC is just trying to keep up with everyone else. The only good thing they goin is Joe Scarborough,who actually defended Fox news(maybe about this subject,didn't hear the whole thing) the other night,and asked how other media outlets could call them biased when most of the media is sooo left wing. It will be interesting,that's for sure!!!

When their perception of the center is the far left, i guess Fox's centerview looks far right to them.

I've seen the liberals play this game before. Accuse your enemy of your most egregious, outrageous crime, in the hope that, in the ensuing round of shocked, dumbfounded responses, the more weak-minded among us will be moved to say, "Well, each side accuses the other - it probably goes on with both sides." Crime obscured, opposition neutralized, mission accomplished.

Liberals are past masters at this sort of deception. Maybe, someday, conservatives will get smart enough to stop playing into their hands.

I know what you mean,insein. I have tried to really look at Fox news and listen to their writing. I think they are fair...plain and simple. I believe they are not liked because they are actually nice to the Republicans,and fair at least. This is what CNN does not get. Be fair,and maybe,just maybe you will get more viewers. Republican viewers at that!! AS far as the ABC,NBC,CBS go,they will never change until Rather,Brokaw.andJeninngs are retired.Even then there is probably no hope!! I hope they get more info out on this movie soon,I can't wait to see Fox's retaliation!

Originally posted by musicman
I've seen the liberals play this game before. Accuse your enemy of your most egregious, outrageous crime, in the hope that, in the ensuing round of shocked, dumbfounded responses, the more weak-minded among us will be moved to say, "Well, each side accuses the other - it probably goes on with both sides." Crime obscured, opposition neutralized, mission accomplished.

Liberals are past masters at this sort of deception. Maybe, someday, conservatives will get smart enough to stop playing into their hands.

Great post! Please send a copy to Bush! :(

Originally posted by krisy
I know what you mean,insein. I have tried to really look at Fox news and listen to their writing. I think they are fair...plain and simple. I believe they are not liked because they are actually nice to the Republicans,and fair at least. This is what CNN does not get. Be fair,and maybe,just maybe you will get more viewers. Republican viewers at that!! AS far as the ABC,NBC,CBS go,they will never change until Rather,Brokaw.andJeninngs are retired.Even then there is probably no hope!! I hope they get more info out on this movie soon,I can't wait to see Fox's retaliation!

it's funny, cuz lately I have actually thought that if anything, I have been hearing a lot of negative stuff about Bush on Fox. They don't gloat on it like CNN et al do, but they have been reporting a lot of negative OPINIONS about Bush lately almost as if the OPINIONS are not opinions, but news. That part has been bugging me.

I think FOX is very fair and you're right, that is what is killing them. The left doesn't like fairness. Especially when it points out their falacies.

Originally posted by insein
When their perception of the center is the far left, i guess Fox's centerview looks far right to them.

Perception is part of the LMM's shell game. The other morning, I watched a network talking head (some Deborah Norville clone) interviewing a "political analyst" about the effect Edwards would have on the Democrat ticket (the "analyst", of course, was the author of the liberal diatribe, "Taking America Back"). Would Edwards, the interviewer wanted to know, be able to capture the hearts of undecided, moderate voters? But she crafted (or, rather, her scriptwriter crafted) the question in a very sneaky, subtle way:

"Will Edwards inspire some voters who might have voted Republican to move back toward the center?"

Ah, good old professional detatchment and network objectivity.

The reporters on FOX have been hard ass on guests too. Won't let a single lib lie slide by without confronting em on it . I love it !

Originally posted by ScreamingEagle
Great post! Please send a copy to Bush! :(

Unfortunately, one of the weaknesses liberals have been able to exploit is the basic forthrightness and honesty of conservatives. It is beyond the comprehension of many Republicans, just how low and heinous these bastards can be. We need some steet fighters in there!

The letters to Bill O'Reilly are the funniest thing on Fox News. He'll get one letter calling him a liberal lover, the very next letter says he's soft on conservatives. Fox News is fair, you hear about the bad things but they don't use them to bury the good things.

Although Fox may point out some bad things,like someone else said they do point out the good as well. This is a real media organizations job...to be objective and look at all angles,not just the ones that will make the right look bad. I've seen and heard some stuff on the 3 major networks and CNN that would make your skin crawl while they were reporting things and making the right look bad. The media has run the country too long. There are too many people out there who just believe everything they say. Hell,half of them arein such a rush too report it first,they don't report it right. Mark my words,the closer we get to this election,the more Bush bashing you will see. It will be worse than ever before.

Forum List

Back