Picking corn!

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
big-black-dog-albums-some-of-big-black-dog-s-favorite-photos-picture2450-cornpicking3.jpg

We're busy around here this morning. Picking corn!!! Good looking crop. There seems to be a good amount and it's nice and dry.

Last edited:
This will anger He who walks behind the rows!

Quick! What movie?

I was shopping for some birdseed recently ... the fruit and nut kind. The birds love that stuff. Anywho, I saw that one can purchase a bag of candied ears of corn for the squirrels in their yard. I found that interesting.

big-black-dog-albums-some-of-big-black-dog-s-favorite-photos-picture2449-cornpicking1.jpg

Of course, after you combine it, you have to get it out of the field to the storage area until you take it to market.

Corn Picking is in full swing here also & crop is looking good. First you have to get a real combine. Not one of those green toys. And some real trucks.

8120-15607-540.jpg

pa080010lp7.jpg

Last edited:
What I got works real well for me. Besides, it's paid for. "Red" equipment gives me a rash.

This will anger He who walks behind the rows!

Quick! What movie?

I was shopping for some birdseed recently ... the fruit and nut kind. The birds love that stuff. Anywho, I saw that one can purchase a bag of candied ears of corn for the squirrels in their yard. I found that interesting.

Is the name of the movie, "Where the mules shit"?

Forum List

Back