PICKET: DOJ to monitor Wisconsin recall election

But he didn't just Visit now did he. His Mother, You know the OTHER PARENT Died Getting him here so that he could have a better life.

So if you had a child with a Chinese woman, who took the kid to China for a "better life" and she died upon her arrival in China. The kid should be allowed to stay in China with his family there and you should have no rights in getting your child back to America?

Um Your Comparison is Silly As The US Enjoys a Much Higher Standard of Living, and Much More Freedom than China. Where is the Argument of a Better life? In Elian's Case there was a clear Choice between Abject Poverty, and Political Oppression or a chance at a Much better life in a Free Country.

Legally we were right to send him back, I am not arguing that at all. Ethically it sucked ass. It sucked that his Father, Who I suspect was under Pressure from Government of Cuba, Insisted he come back. I am Guessing he would have Chosen to Let him stay here, and Even Join him had he been Free to choose.

You assume that a Man who had Family back in Cuba was making that Choice under no duress at all? You really don't think Castro Told him to say he wanted him back in Cuba or else?

Okay, who else here does the "Capitalize whateverthefuck I want" dance?

Well, this is ominous. Aren't there any independent companies that could handle the monitoring?

There will be monitoring all over the place--so I don't think with as much hot water as Eric Holder is in--they would try and fool around with this election. State monitors will be everywhere--

BUT--Wisconsin DOES NOT require a picture I.D. to vote--so you can bet there will be some tries at fraud.

There were only 20 charges of voter fraud in Wisconsin for the last presidential election.

And he's a ******.

So here's the double standard on glowing display.

We're supposed to just blow past you calling Holder a ****** because you're black?

You're a fucking racist and a hypocrite you rancid pile of pig shit, and ignorant as the day is long.

Dumb ass.

I was just boiling your post down to its essence.
Bull shit... you were stupid enough to think you could pull your double standard without anyone noticing your blatant racism and hypocrisy. You're a fool. The thread is about corruption, not racism, idiot.

And keep thanking him BDPoop. Makes you look like just as big a damn idiot and racist as he is.

Well, this is ominous. Aren't there any independent companies that could handle the monitoring?

There will be monitoring all over the place--so I don't think with as much hot water as Eric Holder is in--they would try and fool around with this election. State monitors will be everywhere--

BUT--Wisconsin DOES NOT require a picture I.D. to vote--so you can bet there will be some tries at fraud.

Yesterday I heard the WI State Attorney General say that they were going to have their own monitors, to monitor the DOJ.

Yesterday I heard the WI State Attorney General say that they were going to have their own monitors, to monitor the DOJ.

This promises to be a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

It just seems strange that in a state with very little voter fraud the Feds want to show up.

Forum List

Back