Pickens Plan to Make Pelosi a lot of Money!

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
Pelosi, Pickens plan to pick your pocket

My favorite part of the article...

According to the investigation, "Nancy Pelosi Purchased between $50,000-$100,000 in CLNE stock on May 25, 2007, apparently on its initial public offering."

Now the California representative stands to make a large profit on her reported 22,000 shares of CLNE if she and other public figures can persuade the people of California to vote for Proposition 10 in the name of renewable energy and clean, alternative fuels.

According to the investigation, "Nancy Pelosi Purchased between $50,000-$100,000 in CLNE stock on May 25, 2007, apparently on its initial public offering."

Now the California representative stands to make a large profit on her reported 22,000 shares of CLNE if she and other public figures can persuade the people of California to vote for Proposition 10 in the name of renewable energy and clean, alternative fuels.

What investigation???

According to the article Pelosi is one of the richest members of Congress and that her wealth comes primarily from investments. Just because she stands to profit from yet another investment seems a bit trivial to me.

According to the article Pelosi is one of the richest members of Congress and that her wealth comes primarily from investments. Just because she stands to profit from yet another investment seems a bit trivial to me.

Yet the left has gone on and on about Bush and Cheney's investments. Investments they do not even control, they are in blind trusts. Yup usual song and dance by the left.

Yet the left has gone on and on about Bush and Cheney's investments. Investments they do not even control, they are in blind trusts. Yup usual song and dance by the left.

No doubt! That's just plain hypocritical to say Pelosi's investments don't matter. I guess what he is saying is that the same rules don't apply for Democrats and Republicans... Shocker!

The only one picking our pocket is Big Oil.

How much does it cost to fill up your Hummer?

In order:

Strawman, and

irrelevant.

Try again.

Not irrelevant at all. In fact it is the most important issue facing America today.....the high cost of foreign oil. To attack Pickens or Pelosi for investing in clean energy is the height of stupidity for that reason.

How did you get to be a moderator anyway?

Not irrelevant at all. In fact it is the most important issue facing America today.....the high cost of foreign oil. To attack Pickens or Pelosi for investing in clean energy is the height of stupidity for that reason.

How did you get to be a moderator anyway?

How'd YOU get to be such a fucking moron, asshat? Pelosi isn't being attacked for WHAT she's investing in. She's being attacked for being just as wealthy as any Republican/conservative from playing the same game they do while decrying them for it.

You might get that if your head wasn't so far up your ass it'd take you a weak to dig to daylight.

Oh btw, Einstein, while you're displaying your obviously superior intelligence, please take fucking note that it says "Administrator", not "Moderator" in my tagline.

Next time you come snapping at MY heels puppy, be sure and collect your balls out of that jar where Momma keeps them on the mantle, huh?

How'd YOU get to be such a fucking moron, asshat? Pelosi isn't being attacked for WHAT she's investing in. She's being attacked for being just as wealthy as any Republican/conservative from playing the same game they do while decrying them for it.

You might get that if your head wasn't so far up your ass it'd take you a weak to dig to daylight.

Oh btw, Einstein, while you're displaying your obviously superior intelligence, please take fucking note that it says "Administrator", not "Moderator" in my tagline.

Next time you come snapping at MY heels puppy, be sure and collect your balls out of that jar where Momma keeps them on the mantle, huh?

Have you been drinking?

Nope. I'm just not taking any stupid shit off some snot-nosed-ass whiner like you. Next time you choose to run your suck, you'd best pay attention to WHO you're running it at.

You just insult people without posting any info.

Who give a sh*t? It's a message board.

You just insult people without posting any info.

Who give a sh*t? It's a message board.

Try again. Your response had nothing to do with what you responded to. I called you on it. You chose to question my status. If I was a real dick, I could have banned you for THAT on the spot.

I give a shit. Anyone who enjoys intelligent discussion gives a shit. Because along you come with some blind partisan garbage and lower the intelligence level of the conversation.

You're right, it's a message board. A message board that centers around political debate. It is NOT designed for drive-by, baseless trolling.

Try again. Your response had nothing to do with what you responded to. I called you on it. You chose to question my status. If I was a real dick, I could have banned you for THAT on the spot.

I give a shit. Anyone who enjoys intelligent discussion gives a shit. Because along you come with some blind partisan garbage and lower the intelligence level of the conversation.

You're right, it's a message board. A message board that centers around political debate. It is NOT designed for drive-by, baseless trolling.

Yes, everyone who disagrees with you is a troll.

Yes, everyone who disagrees with you is a troll.

You have no right to generalize people for disagreeing with anyone. Between you and bobo the clown, I don't know who's worse at attempting to generalize all the anti-Obama posters into groups of whatever heinous names you can come up with.

I'm beginning to wonder if you're not the same stupid person, posting twice just to annoy us twice.

You have no right to generalize people for disagreeing with anyone. Between you and bobo the clown, I don't know who's worse at attempting to generalize all the anti-Obama posters into groups of whatever heinous names you can come up with.

I'm beginning to wonder if you're not the same stupid person, posting twice just to annoy us twice.

Heinous names?

I rarely call anyone a name.

Now you are just making stuff up.

Forum List

Back