Pick your poison.MCcain or Obama.

I know this is a little late but I have been trying to post a thread the last few days to no avail so I am trying today.here goes.

I haven't had any problems posting. There are occasional slowdown but not often.
Did you not notice the date of the OP or are you being sarcastic ?
Yep, the date of the OP threw me for a loop! I WOULD'VE answered Barry the Fairy in 2008, because I ACTUALLY voted for the miscreant that year. It was because I detested McStain, didn't really know much about politics then, and I really didn't know ANYTHING about the Kenyan-born bastard. If I were to answer this question today, and I AM doing so right now, I would definitely choose NEITHER. One was a RINO that absolutely hated our current president because he was sickeningly envious and jealous of him, and the OTHER one, of course, is an anti-American buffoon that was groomed and mentored by the devil incarnate himself, George Soros. I WISH I had known more about Barry before I voted for him.
Indeed,yeah had all that been known about him that he was Kenyon born,I doubt even the blacks would hav
Yep! Or how much of a LIAR the man is. Pretty much everything about the man IS a lie. He was Kenyan-born, is a closet homosexual, was a HEAVY drug user in the past, is married to a man, and has kids that AREN'T his. All the shit he's gotten away with is pretty scary. And this is because he's part of AND protected by the Deep State. And of course, he's hideously anti-American, anti-Christian, and pro Muslim Brotherhood and Terrorism. AND he was hand-picked, groomed, and mentored by the devil incarnate himself, multi, multi billionaire George Soros. This one Barry Obama needs to be put away for life, safely away from good, decent people.
You should tell all that to sealybozo,you know him right? that moron thinks he was diiferent same as Kennedy instead of being the most dangerous president ever,thst troll puts him on a pedastal ,he is as much of a stupid shit as the sheep are that think reagan was such a good man :uhoh3: That coward always runs off with his tail between his legs everytime I challenge him to watch the Obama deception.just look my posts on page two an see how he refused to take my challenge,you,lol see what I mean,have you by chance crossed paths with that idiot before.?
I think I HAVE crossed paths with that asshole. I most likely ripped him a NEW asshole, and he went whimpering away and never fucked with me again.
I checked his avatar pic and profile. Yep, I HAVE ripped him a new one in the past. I can't believe the two of you have been part of this site as long as you have. Quite impressive.
Yeah he is too easy to rip a new asshole on. I know he lives in Detroit so I think it’s safe to say living in one of the top five most poor cities in the country,he is black.that would explain why he at least admitted here on this thread that Clinton was a traiter but won’t do the same thing on Obama. Although at one time he had shit on his face as well saying shit that bush was the one that signed nafta into law when it was Clinton who did so.he was only half right about bush,you probably knew same as me that bush only drew up the plan putting it together and planning it later in the last couple months while in office but it never became law until his buddy Clinton signed it,bush just Put the plan together but Clinton signed it into law.he avoided those facts.

that was why the elite did not care if Clinton got in or if bush was re-elected because they knew they were both in favor of it.that the only thing that mattered to them was independent Ross Perot never got elected.thst coward always evades those facts and posts shit that by me voting for the independent party I help get the Republican part elected and bullshit like that with no proof of his babble.

He is as much a stupid fuck for the democrat party as mudwhistle and political chic are for the Republican Party.sealybozo should get married to political chic.those two idiot trolls always ignore pesky facts that at the time,Reagan,ran the most corrupt administration ever worse than any president before him.those two trolls are always posting babble that the Democrats are to blame for everything and the gop can do no wrong.i have torn an asshole in their pants too many times to remember and humiliated them hundreds of times as well especially on their hero reagan:biggrin:

yeah I myself have stayed at this site as long as i have because you can get away with so much more here than you can get away with at most other sites.other sites you go to,if they don’t ban you they send you a warning just for telling someone they lied even if you are telling the truth that they did lie.you cant say stuff like stop lying saying Obama is like Kennedy.even though you told the truth that they were lying. :uhoh3:

they are actually more lenient than most sites are. Still they pissme off from time to time doing bullshit like moving A thread that is factual about 9/11 being an inside job from the general global discussion section to conspiracy theory’s.so when that happens,to cool down and avoid getting angry about it thst they moved it to a section where only shills from Langley post,I have to leave for a couple Weeks to blow off steam to calm Myself down after they abuse their power is how I have managed to stay here as long as I have.

still you can tell this site is no differerent than other sites,Thst it is government controlled as well the fact they put conspiracy facts in this section calling them conspiracy theories and they allow all these shills that lie all the time that are obvious shills from Langley to troll,here everyday with lies never banning them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back