Pick the Winning Ticket

Given the big two tickets, which one gets your vote?

• Total voters
If you are polling in the area where I live you would have a very hard time finding anyone that would vote for Obama. If all you do is sit at home and watch TV news, picking a winner would be determined by which news network you watched. I change stations often therefore I do not think I am affected by the TV or at least I hope I am not.

I lived and worked through the Jimmy Carter years where the nation was not only economically depressed but emotionally depressed. The country has that same feel today therefore I feel it would be very difficult for Obama to win in such an atmosphere.

Unfortunately there are many racist in the country but I feel they will counter act each others vote. There are probably as many voters that will vote for Obama because he is black as there are that will vote against him because he is black.

I've been watching FOX News as of late, and their poll shows Obama at 49% and Romney at 40%.

My vote just put Romney/Ryan over the top.

I think it goes without saying that there are more right-wing folks on these kinds of sites than there are left-wing folks, so a 50-50 split at this point can't be a good thing for the right.

My vote just put Romney/Ryan over the top.

I think it goes without saying that there are more right-wing folks on these kinds of sites than there are left-wing folks, so a 50-50 split at this point can't be a good thing for the right.

You're forgetting the many Libertarians on this board who will probably excuse themselves from these two choices, but will do the right thing in November... When reality comes into play... Send Obama back to Chicago... Or maybe even Kenya.:lol:

You're forgetting the many Libertarians on this board who will probably excuse themselves from these two choices, but will do the right thing in November... When reality comes into play... Send Obama back to Chicago... Or maybe even Kenya.:lol:

This.

I doubt that Libertarians wish to have neo-cons back in office, so I could see the Ron Paul people sitting this one out.

Like it or not, Obamacare is currently saving seniors money and opening up access for services they did not have before. Romney/Ryan want to not only end that, but end Medicare as we know it.

Good luck selling that one guys.

may become a HatTrick for the Democrats - House, Senate and President.

- with but narrow minded, self-righteous Tea Party Republicans to blame.

You're asking two questions. In the title you're asking to pick the winning ticket, in your OP you're asking who we're voting for.

I'm voting Romney/Ryan. Do I think that's the winning ticket? Honestly, the odds are against them. Simply because it is hard to unseat a sitting POTUS. If it were an open contest, I think they'd win it. As it is, I think it's more likely Obama will hold on to the Presidency but I won't help him do that.

So you're a trickle-down person, yes?

The Ryan Budget is your thing? Give all our wealth to the Mitt Romneys of the world and they'll magically pass it on to the rest of us?

You're okay with Medicare being turned into a voucher program?

It is pointless to discuss the issues with twits who've already decided what I think. Seems to be quite prevalent around here these days, thinking for other people.

You're clearly hysterical and hysterical people bore me.

Forum List

Back