Pick the President!

Moderate

Center Right
Apr 10, 2012
Smallest State
So, if you had the ultimate choice of who the president will be next year, who would you choose and why (you can choose anyone)?

I would choose Paul Ryan. He is young, has a lot of life in him, is a strong leader, and I think he has an awesome view for the future of our country. I absolutely do not think that his Path to Prosperity plan is the best plan that someone could come up with, but it is sure heading in the right direction. America cant be fixed in one or two terms, but I think he is the man who can get it off to the right start. So in a nutshell, that is why I would choose Paul Ryan.

Your turn.

Ron Paul.

He's proven he is different from normal politicians. He doesn't pander to special-interest groups, or change his positions for political gain.

A couple of other reasons I support him:

1. The Fed. It's a corrupt institution run by a few greedy men who operate for their own gain in mind. It's clouded in secrecy, and we're just supposed to accept this? This is ridiculous. The last president to oppose The Fed was Kennedy with "Executive Order 11110." Of course Kennedy was shot, and Lyndon B Johnson did away with ending that corruption. Ron Paul will either end it, or die trying.

2. States rights. Ron Paul is one of the few politicians who takes this seriously, and doesn't just use it as a talking-point.

3. "Just come home." Even if you think we SHOULD be policing the world, we simply can't afford it anymore. Any fiscally conservative American with an ounce of sense will realize we can't sustain these undeclared wars of passion any longer.

4. Despite what the MSM (including Fox news) has tried to make us believe, Dr Paul IS electable. And I believe he's the only candidate who can beat Obama.

Nikki Haley when it comes to handling money and working within a budget I think the majority of women can do it better than men. All the Presidents have been men and men have controlled Congress and we are almost 16 trillion in debt

This guy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJgWdfZqDj0]Occupy Fox! #OccupyWallStreet talks to Fox News and CRUSHES THEM #GlobalRevolution - YouTube[/ame]

Ron Paul.

He's proven he is different from normal politicians. He doesn't pander to special-interest groups, or change his positions for political gain.

A couple of other reasons I support him:

1. The Fed. It's a corrupt institution run by a few greedy men who operate for their own gain in mind. It's clouded in secrecy, and we're just supposed to accept this? This is ridiculous. The last president to oppose The Fed was Kennedy with "Executive Order 11110." Of course Kennedy was shot, and Lyndon B Johnson did away with ending that corruption. Ron Paul will either end it, or die trying.

2. States rights. Ron Paul is one of the few politicians who takes this seriously, and doesn't just use it as a talking-point.

3. "Just come home." Even if you think we SHOULD be policing the world, we simply can't afford it anymore. Any fiscally conservative American with an ounce of sense will realize we can't sustain these undeclared wars of passion any longer.

4. Despite what the MSM (including Fox news) has tried to make us believe, Dr Paul IS electable. And I believe he's the only candidate who can beat Obama.

The last president to oppose The Fed was Kennedy with "Executive Order 11110."

Of course it remained in effect until the 1980s.

Jesus Christ. Somebody in power needs to care about the poor and actually do something.

Forum List

Back