Pick Out The Lefty Airhead

The truly frightening part is that there are people out there who take moonbats like her seriously.

I took it as long as I could. That woman should not be before a camera again! If that is the best the left has to offer, they are in deeper trouble than I thought!

• Banned
The truly frightening part is that there are people out there who take moonbats like her seriously.

I took it as long as I could. That woman should not be before a camera again! If that is the best the left has to offer, they are in deeper trouble than I thought!

She's the standard. Write down what she said and compare it to what you get from the left here.

Last edited:

She's the standard. Write down what she said and compare it to what you get from the left here.

Most of them look like her too... fat, barn paint painted face, stupid and arrogant to the core.

I'd slap her but shit splatters.

Most of them look like her too... fat, barn paint painted face, stupid and arrogant to the core.

I'd slap her but shit splatters.

Now that is just nasty...and worth some rep !

Even scarier is that the entire republican party is composed of them.

you have Patty Murray and Sheila Jackson Lee...you win the stupidest elected officialsl...oh and this chick:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JTncsZcvAg]Democrat Peggy West A Geography Lesson : Boycott? She doesn't even know Arizona borders Mexico - YouTube[/ame]

Even scarier is that the entire republican party is composed of them.

you have Patty Murray and Sheila Jackson Lee...you win the stupidest elected officialsl...oh and this chick:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JTncsZcvAg]Democrat Peggy West A Geography Lesson : Boycott? She doesn't even know Arizona borders Mexico - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously? How the fuck can you even BE in politics and not know that Arizona is on the border with Mexico? I'm sorry but that's a woman who shouldn't be allowed to VOTE because she's so ignorant and she's helping make policy? OMG!!! What's even MORE embarrassing is that she's Hispanic. And this is someone who's serving her THIRD term as an elected official?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back