Pick for Prez Palin or Pelosi

2012 Election Ballot

• Nancy Pelosi (D)

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Sarah Palin (R)

Votes: 20 74.1%

• Total voters
Anyone that describes her experience on foreign affiars as being able to see Russia from her house.. Does not disserve to be in office.. Anyone that can lie to the american people as much as she has doesn't disserve to be in the white house.. The fact that so many on this forum would vote for her truly shows a lack of IQ points in some of the members..

She is a liar..

She has no experience..

She is a quitter..

All of these things disqualify her in a big way..

How stupid are you that you can't tell the difference between a Tina Fey skit and Sarah Palin?

Fucking hell! Some people are dirt dumb and you provide the evidence to support the view that you are one of them.

And people wonder why America is so fucked up right now.:wtf:

The obvious vote would be Pelosi, she's no quitter.

Just dumb as a stump.

I think stupid is more dangerous then someone who is perceived by the left to be evil any day.

I agree that is why Pelosi beats out Palin, Pelosi can at least read a newspaper, and she is no quitter.

Noose, Noose, Noose. I expect idiocy from some on the left, but not you. Give a legitimate reason - not some half assed remark from what Palin herself described as a dumb thing to say. If we held every politician to the same standard, there is not one in the House, Senate or White House that would be electable..... even the Sainted Barak.... my favorite fuck up of his was the classic 'selma got me born' (which, of course, the left have now rewritten to pretend that he meant in a civil rights sense.... but he didn't - it is clear from the transcript that he meant to deceive people) so.... give a legitimate reason.

Like I do with Pelosi - Pelosi is a liar, self serving, corrupt politician and if I was inclined to hate any politician, it would be her.

I still would not vote for either of them.

I agree that is why Pelosi beats out Palin, Pelosi can at least read a newspaper, and she is no quitter.

I'd take a risk on a quitter rather than a corrupt lying bitch like Pelosi.

I sure hope she has a decent vice president then!!!!!:lol::lol:

I've already said I wouldn't vote for either. Mine would be a 'none of the above' vote. Now, if someone like Condi Rice ran..... I'd look seriously at her.

Anyone that describes her experience on foreign affiars as being able to see Russia from her house.. Does not disserve to be in office.. Anyone that can lie to the american people as much as she has doesn't disserve to be in the white house.. The fact that so many on this forum would vote for her truly shows a lack of IQ points in some of the members..

She is a liar..

She has no experience..

She is a quitter..

How stupid are you that you can't tell the difference between a Tina Fey skit and Sarah Palin?

Fucking hell! Some people are dirt dumb and you provide the evidence to support the view that you are one of them.

Libs are hatful and gullible and think that someone who identities himself as a "TeaBagger" is really a Conservative and not some Librul poseur.

Tell me again why ANYBODY thinks the feds need to be involved in "end of life counseling"? Weren't we having a collective shit fit when we found out the feds were intercepting domestic communications between suspected terrorists but this is no biggie? REALLY???

Just dumb as a stump.

I think stupid is more dangerous then someone who is perceived by the left to be evil any day.

Noose, Noose, Noose. I expect idiocy from some on the left, but not you. Give a legitimate reason - not some half assed remark from what Palin herself described as a dumb thing to say. If we held every politician to the same standard, there is not one in the House, Senate or White House that would be electable..... even the Sainted Barak.... my favorite fuck up of his was the classic 'selma got me born' (which, of course, the left have now rewritten to pretend that he meant in a civil rights sense.... but he didn't - it is clear from the transcript that he meant to deceive people) so.... give a legitimate reason.

Like I do with Pelosi - Pelosi is a liar, self serving, corrupt politician and if I was inclined to hate any politician, it would be her.

I still would not vote for either of them.

On another site a poster claimed to have met her in person.

Said she was a lovely lady.

I retorted that she needed to get her eyes checked.

She responded with "I meant she was really friendly".

And another poster retorted "You're always nice to someone you plan to fuck!!!":eusa_angel:

Tell me again why ANYBODY thinks the feds need to be involved in "end of life counseling"? Weren't we having a collective shit fit when we found out the feds were intercepting domestic communications between suspected terrorists but this is no biggie? REALLY???

Other than to allow seniors and doctors to be reimbursed for end of life counseling sessions, the feds are not involved..

More nonsense from Palins "Death panels"

I'd take a risk on a quitter rather than a corrupt lying bitch like Pelosi.

Oh yeah, because Palin is no lying bitch....:cuckoo:
:eusa_eh:

I would have to say she's more honest then any cocksucker in the Obama Administration or any of those assholes back in Alaska.

Fighting corruption tends to draw attacks from the corrupt.

The point of this exercise is to show how Palin is constantly ridiculed by the MSM, and Nancy, who is certifiably insane, gets a pass. Or is it just my perception......

It's not perception. The left has a deep-seated, seething hatred of Palin. I don't really get it, at all. I find Palin and her family to be likeable and the kind of people my family and I could get together with for a backyard barbeque and be right at home. I think she's down-to-earth, regular people.

As for Pelosi, in addition to being diametrically opposed to her philosophies on politics and what our society should be about, I find her to be distant and a total phony.

In any event, that's my perception.

Couldn't agree more. I could sit down with Palin at a BBQ. She is down to earth and approachable.

I wouldn't vote Pelosi to clean my horses stall even though she would certainly be qualified to shovel shit. She does it every day.

She is a liar..

She has no experience..

She is a quitter..

Sarah Palin never said she could see Russia from her house.

That is a joke Tina Fey delivered on SNL.

Seems to me people have been lying about what Sarah Palin said so much that it's gotten to the point that nobody knows what she actually said.

One thing she did say was "the lip-stick joke".....to which Obama.....the class-act that he is, jokingly said "You can put lip-stick on a pig...but it's still a pig".

What a nice guy. I'm so happy he's the President.:eusa_angel:

Muddy is right...Palin never said that she could see Russia from her house

What she did say was that she had foreign policy experience because Russia was close to Alaska. She never identified a single incident where she contacted Russia as Governor of Alaska. She also claimed that when Putin flew to the US he flew over Alaska. To her, having a foreign leader fly over your state amounts to foreign policy experience
She also claimed that Alaska's border with Canada gave her experience but she was unable to identify the Prime Minister of Canada

Tina Fey was too gentle in her characterization of Palin

She is a liar..

She has no experience..

She is a quitter..

Sarah Palin never said she could see Russia from her house.

That is a joke Tina Fey delivered on SNL.

Seems to me people have been lying about what Sarah Palin said so much that it's gotten to the point that nobody knows what she actually said.

One thing she did say was "the lip-stick joke".....to which Obama.....the class-act that he is, jokingly said "You can put lip-stick on a pig...but it's still a pig".

What a nice guy. I'm so happy he's the President.:eusa_angel:

Muddy is right...Palin never said that she could see Russia from her house

What she did say was that she had foreign policy experience because Russia was close to Alaska. She never identified a single incident where she contacted Russia as Governor of Alaska. She also claimed that when Putin flew to the US he flew over Alaska. To her, having a foreign leader fly over your state amounts to foreign policy experience
She also claimed that Alaska's border with Canada gave her experience but she was unable to identify the Prime Minister of Canada

Tina Fey was too gentle in her characterization of Palin

Obama said we have 57 states, that we dropped a nuke on the Japanese at Pearl Harbor....I think we have all slipped up.

But I think being a Gov. gives her more leadership experience then being a Community Organizer which is akin to being a rabblerouser and a troublemaker.:cool:

Palin isn't certifiably insane?

"Obama wants to kill my Downs syndrome baby because he is unproductive"

Palin's comment about Trig is a reference to what she refers to as 'death panels' and 'death panels' will be a consequence of the healthcare plans currently winding its way through the system. Every country with a single payer system has what Palin refers to as 'death panels'. Trust you to use it as 'evidence' that she is insane.

The only time I would cast a vote for Pelosi would be if I was on the jury convicting her. Palin, on the other hand, is just not up to the job. If we have learned nothing else from Obama is this....

We should stop electing idiots.

Palins comments were in reference to end of life counselling to allow people to decide on what measures should or should not be taken to extend their life.

Palin turned this into "Obama wants to kill my downs syndrome baby"

Yes...she is insane

Can you point out where in either health care bill, a list of patients/citizens rights or protections? Anywhere?

Palin's comment about Trig is a reference to what she refers to as 'death panels' and 'death panels' will be a consequence of the healthcare plans currently winding its way through the system. Every country with a single payer system has what Palin refers to as 'death panels'. Trust you to use it as 'evidence' that she is insane.

The only time I would cast a vote for Pelosi would be if I was on the jury convicting her. Palin, on the other hand, is just not up to the job. If we have learned nothing else from Obama is this....

We should stop electing idiots.

Palins comments were in reference to end of life counselling to allow people to decide on what measures should or should not be taken to extend their life.

Palin turned this into "Obama wants to kill my downs syndrome baby"

Yes...she is insane

Can you point out where in either health care bill, a list of patients/citizens rights or protections? Anywhere?

I think it falls in right after the requirement to kill babies with downs syndrome

Forum List

Back