Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Sarah Palin (R)

Votes: 20 74.1%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
There was a massive political shakeout at the conventions, and the two contenders for prez for the 2012 election are Sarah Palin and Nancy Pelosi.

Who would you vote for? (you can write-in someone, but that is throwing your vote away)

I'm thinking about voting for Pelosi, but even after my lobotomy last year (required for me to vote for Obama), I'm still not sure.

The point of this exercise is to show how Palin is constantly ridiculed by the MSM, and Nancy, who is certifiably insane, gets a pass. Or is it just my perception......

The point of this exercise is to show how Palin is constantly ridiculed by the MSM, and Nancy, who is certifiably insane, gets a pass. Or is it just my perception......

Palin isn't certifiably insane?

"Obama wants to kill my Downs syndrome baby because he is unproductive"

Last edited:

Palin's comment about Trig is a reference to what she refers to as 'death panels' and 'death panels' will be a consequence of the healthcare plans currently winding its way through the system. Every country with a single payer system has what Palin refers to as 'death panels'. Trust you to use it as 'evidence' that she is insane.

The only time I would cast a vote for Pelosi would be if I was on the jury convicting her. Palin, on the other hand, is just not up to the job. If we have learned nothing else from Obama is this....

We should stop electing idiots.

It's not perception. The left has a deep-seated, seething hatred of Palin. I don't really get it, at all. I find Palin and her family to be likeable and the kind of people my family and I could get together with for a backyard barbeque and be right at home. I think she's down-to-earth, regular people.

As for Pelosi, in addition to being diametrically opposed to her philosophies on politics and what our society should be about, I find her to be distant and a total phony.

In any event, that's my perception.

Palin's comment about Trig is a reference to what she refers to as 'death panels' and 'death panels' will be a consequence of the healthcare plans currently winding its way through the system. Every country with a single payer system has what Palin refers to as 'death panels'. Trust you to use it as 'evidence' that she is insane.

The only time I would cast a vote for Pelosi would be if I was on the jury convicting her. Palin, on the other hand, is just not up to the job. If we have learned nothing else from Obama is this....

Palins comments were in reference to end of life counselling to allow people to decide on what measures should or should not be taken to extend their life.

Palin turned this into "Obama wants to kill my downs syndrome baby"

Yes...she is insane

Palins comments were in reference to end of life counselling to allow people to decide on what measures should or should not be taken to extend their life.

Yes...she is insane

No, they weren't. That is just a pile of shit that the DNC and MSM spews in order to distract from the very valid point that Palin made. Not surprised that you got suckered in - in order to understand what she means - you would require to develop the skill of independent thought.

She's not insane. Pelosi is insane. I would still not vote for either.

Nancy gets a pass by the MSM and she's the one who has real power. People who don't see this are mental.

Should these two ever be the choices we have, (God Forbid) I would not vote for either of them but would once again have to vote against the worst evil. Mz Nazi Pelosi should not even be in politics. Not even as a hey you.

Governor Palin on the other hand we might actually survive.

Those who think Palin is a viable candidate would be well served by a history lesson.

Anybody here remember George Wallace? He was the last angry 'populist'. Palin is merely a prettier version of Wallace circa 1968.

Should these two ever be the choices we have, (God Forbid) I would not vote for either of them but would once again have to vote against the worst evil. Mz Nazi Pelosi should not even be in politics. Not even as a hey you.

Governor Palin on the other hand we might actually survive.

All I know is that the "Perambulating Mental Disease" AKA TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER is voting for her future room mate the Crazed Pelosi.

I'd waste my vote and write "none of the above".

Why? Palin is about as stupid as they come. I watched a special on Friday showing Palin on her book tour.

It also had interviews with a whole bunch of people who were there to get a copy of her book. Interestingly enough, whenever they were asked what they liked about Palin, it was "she's smart, she's down to earth, and has the best interests of the country at heart. She's just like us.".

Now...........Palin is anything BUT down to earth. She's more interested in lining her pockets than she is fulfilling her obligation to her fans to sign their books, so no, she's not down to earth.

Has the best interests of the country at heart? As long as those interests are held by the conservative republicans, and based on what I've seen at town hall meetings and the like, those interests for the few are not in the interests of the majority.

Besides, "drill baby drill" isn't exactly smart either. We'd be better off developing our renewable sources, but, the conservatives won't let that happen because then they wouldn't have a lock on the money involved with clean energy like they currently do with oil.

As far as "being just like us"? How many people have participated in a presidential election as a candidate? How many have jet setted around this country for a year? How many people have appeared on Oprah, Saturday Night Live and all the other places?

Just like us my ass.

As far as Pelosi? She's a hypocritical, backstabbing bitch who needs to be swallowed up by an earthquake.

Last edited:

Yes...she is insane

No, they weren't. That is just a pile of shit that the DNC and MSM spews in order to distract from the very valid point that Palin made. Not surprised that you got suckered in - in order to understand what she means - you would require to develop the skill of independent thought.

She's not insane. Pelosi is insane. I would still not vote for either.

What was her valid point?

There were no "death panels" in the legislation. The only wording remotely close was the voluntary end of life counselling which Palin twisted into "Obama wants to kill my baby"

Sick bitch

I think the Californication Twit is the one that got suckered in.

But, with the way she hands out cyber blowjobs on this board, I'm not surprised.

She sucks like a Hoover (or so I've heard).

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0809/26078.html

From Palins own response..

“Yesterday President Obama responded to my statement that Democratic health care proposals would lead to rationed care; that the sick, the elderly and the disabled would suffer the most under such rationing; and that under such a system, these ‘unproductive’ members of society could face the prospect of government bureaucrats determining whether they deserve health care,” Palin wrote in a note on her Facebook page.

“The provision that President Obama refers to is Section 1233 of HR 3200, entitled ‘Advance Care Planning Consultation.’ With all due respect, it’s misleading for the president to describe this section as an entirely voluntary provision that simply increases the information offered to Medicare recipients,” she continued.

“Section 1233 authorizes advanced care planning consultations for senior citizens on Medicare every five years, and more often ‘if there is a significant change in the health condition of the individual ... or upon admission to a skilled nursing facility, a long-term care facility... or a hospice program.’"

For Palin to call this a Death Panel makes her one sick bitch

Last edited:
What is the point of this poll? No one would vote for Pelosi - there's nothing scarier to me than someone from Marin County as President - and all the sucking Palin's dick team will vote for her.

No one it their right mind would ever vote for either of them.

Forum List

Back