Pick a side

What side are you on?

• Democrats: No more to big to fail, corporations should be held responsible for their actions

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Republicans: No big government, No big government restrictions on corporations

• Against Democrats, Republicans and Wall Street

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • other

• Total voters
I can't yet take a side until I know the details. Obama is a word smith. Just like when he says "public option" which to most people means optional, but in the bill he proposed meant not optional government single payer mandate & dictated rationing"

I can't yet take a side until I know the details. Obama is a word smith. Just like when he says "public option" which to most people means optional, but in the bill he proposed meant not optional government single payer mandate & dictated rationing"

I m not sure about it being optional or not. I think the confusion is about the people being forced to have insurance ("having insurance" or "not having insurance" not being a choice), confusing this with the public option being forced upon people while people still can choose between a government option and a private option. Clearly the private industry is afraid that people will pick the government option, maybe because their product is not as good as they claim? And that the private industry will be beaten by the public option. (but that s another discussion)

Last edited:

you are either insane or very badly informed

No, I read Obama's HR-3200 & it was not optional in that bill. I did not read the one that passed & got signed into law because I did not have time before it passed.

No, I read Obama's HR-3200 & it was not optional in that bill. I did not read the one that passed & got signed into law because I did not have time before it passed.

You are badly informed: the public option is not in the bill that was passed & got signed into law. For what I understand from the initial bill: there always was a choice between private and public in the bill, the public option was never forced upon people (unless they could not afford any private option available, but then people couldn't get a private option anyway, even if they wanted to. So it really doesn't make it less of a choice than what they had before).

Last edited:

You are badly informed: the public option is not in the bill that was passed & got signed into law

Like I said spin artist. I was talking about the H.R. 3200 bill Obama proposed. Not the one that passed.

Against all the sumbitches. The Dems, the Repubs and the greedy bankers and corporate bastards who make our lives a living hell.

Fuck 'em all. Fire 'em all. Run 'em off the planet.

Send 'em to Obama's Mars.....that's THE TICKET~ :D

the party of deregulation will be funny to watch on this one

Which party of deregulation? The Democrats or Republicans? They're both guilty as hell of it. The Dems deregulated the mortgage companies, (Fannie Mae), and the Repubs deregulated the banks, (Wall Street). Stop being so partisan. It's our country, it's not about fucking sides you fucking ape!

the party of deregulation will be funny to watch on this one

Which party of deregulation? The Democrats or Republicans? They're both guilty as hell of it. The Dems deregulated the mortgage companies, (Fannie Mae), and the Repubs deregulated the banks, (Wall Street). Stop being so partisan. It's our country, it's not about fucking sides you fucking ape!

You had me up until that.:lol:

A tad bit unnecessary. But you're right.

There's enough bullshit to go around the partisan table.

Now the American people are mad at the Democrats... so come 2010 what are they going to do. Vote republican?

Maybe if we all do the smart thing and vote for another party besides the two parties we've been running back in forth between, they'll just merge into one dysfunctional party called the republicrats and their symbol will be a fat half retarded bloated "liger".:lol:

Forum List

Back