Pick a new avatar for me

dark-humor.jpg

whoa the voting was rigged.....i see it as 2 to 1....me and zoom...agaisnt jeremy....radio cant vote for himself...he is too much a gentleman. i demand a recount

whoa the voting was rigged.....i see it as 2 to 1....me and zoom...agaisnt jeremy....radio cant vote for himself...he is too much a gentleman. i demand a recount

These were just the nominations...there was to be a vote later.

But, RMATL won. He made me lawl, literally. I rarely lawl at posts that are not my own.

I think it suits your mostly nonserious writings.
The scenery is usmb.com

pigrider.gif

But, RMATL won. He made me lawl, literally. I rarely lawl at posts that are not my own.

Cheater----I loved the shit hat. 3-1

Plus, when you say something off the wall, we can all just post:

radiomanatl-albums-funny-stuff-picture1884-xot-please.jpg

Plus, when you say something off the wall, we can all just post:

radiomanatl-albums-funny-stuff-picture1884-xot-please.jpg

Another good caption for that photo:

Yukon...give me your collar!

Forum List

Back