Pick 3 Posters of the USMB

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Pick 3 posters of the USMB that you think are almost the same in real life as they are here.

Some of you play a "role" on here, but some are genuine, and are what you are.

So who are your 3?

Bones
Mountainman aka Batboy loved those ears
SkyDancer

and on and on

I think you have a lot of real people posting here that would be very much the same in real life. Both good to be around and those who are irritating to be around.

Liability, Xotoxi, and I'm seeing a whole new side of mal I never knew, lol

I think it's almost impossible to be different from who you are. I know, cause I fall off my soapbox all the time ;)

o i think most are pretty real:

only 3....

article 15
sgt
crimson white....

but that is kinda unfair to others like xen, xox, duckie...annie...echo..toro....

o come on...annie is so down to earth...sarah g....care...rod.....gunny...roomy.. when you get past the surface bullshit....and talk to people most are generally decent folks who are what they seem to be...the list goes on...elvis...that avatar person...sorry ....not sure of sex....helllo who could pretend to be kitten? o and i am sure willow is just the same...you yell palin..she will yell backs...its all the liberals fault....allie...dive con....vel...that is one thing nice about this board....you really dont have a bunch of lamers on it..not a lot of head games....

perhaps it would be easier....to name those who arent?

sunni, his online persona..i doubt is close to who he really is....

davids....no one could be that whiney and lame 24/7

rhodesscholar...no need to even comment there

Strolling is a sexual volcano waiting for an eruption.

I can swear there is a heavan, and I know how to get rid of Hell.

o geezes kitten ...dont encourage him....on another thread...he is telling me....i would like to lay in the sun...i am mentioning that i have mentioned having skin cancer more than once...apparently he doesnt read much

Yeah, that's why satan can't send anyone to heaven or hell, and why he gets pushed around by God.

There are way more than three.

Strolling is right..the reason this place is special is because I think there are more genuine ppl on here than non....and very few play weird "who am I?" games. That's so juvenile and annoying.

You gotta lick hell before you can get to heavan.

Just ask Dante.

"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back